• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pogeymanz (PG)

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
Eusine = claire? O_0? RABID LINOONE?o_0, "GIRLFREIND?", *typing out blackmail as we speak*

...heh.
This should be fun to watch, can't wait to see how it plays out.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
like it whos kenny

Ah, I see. It makes a bit more sense with the first three panels...not missing. This could get pretty funny, make some more now please.

ZFXZFX

I love this Comic! Great comedy, without overdoing it.

Absolutely Awesome.

Am I doing this for Post Count? 99% yes. But I really do like this comic.

Pokemon dude

Bulbasaur is cute.
Ok, time for my comment...
Where to start, ok. This comic, I think, isn’t very good and I'll tell you why...
1st: Your speech bubbles are pretty bad, they're eye pollution... speech bubbles are what makes a comic a comic, they should be neat and bold and your ones have too much fog around the boulders, your eye sight might be good but you should think about overs, don't try and make them fantasic and a wonder, but just make it so people of all eye sights can read without hesitation... So improve on that...
2nd: Your comic's effects aren't good, they're pretty horrible, you should study photoshop and learn how to use it.
3rd: The humour is too random, just like in comic 1, BALLZ BALLZ BALLZ, not funny just too random, most people like random, but like me I don't like it that much. Humour should make sense, most of the time, you can't just jump in without thinking why. You should say he has a disorder or something... Also, in comic 31, the person transforms into a Pokemon, again where's the logic in that? Also, again comic 31, the person was hit by lightning and here's the funny part, no storms or no sense involded, tehehehe! And again, comic 31(I'm getting tired...) Zombies came out of nowhere and attacked them without any sense and this is the funny part again, some guy said coffee break and they went away saying ****, hehehe....
4th: Your comic isn’t put together correct, you can't just say, Oh I'm missing some sprites and expect people to chuckle(comic 1), it doesn’t work like that, stop being lazy and make some! Also, you can't just leave one panel blank, like in comic 30, you're just being lazy. Put some effort into it.

Sorry for being horrible, I just wanted to help you improve your comic =(.
Overall: 3/10..(You deserve a =(, your comic seems to break all logic...)

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
1st: Your speech bubbles are pretty bad, they're eye pollution... speech bubbles are what makes a comic a comic, they should be neat and bold and your ones have too much fog around the boulders, your eye sight might be good but you should think about overs, don't try and make them fantasic and a wonder, but just make it so people of all eye sights can read without hesitation... So improve on that...

The speech bubbles at this point are a style choice. The "fog" is actually the border.

Could you link me to a tutorial on Paint.Net on how to make universally readable speech bubbles?

2nd: Your comic's effects aren't good, they're pretty horrible, you should study photoshop and learn how to use it.

I have MS Paint, GIMP 2.4.5, and Paint.Net. All three are free. PhotoShop costs something like $60 dollars. I'm not going to spend that kind of money I could be spending on a new Xbox 360 game just to waste about 200 MB give or take of computer space (my computer is dwindling on its final GB before being full as is) which consists of a program that pretty much reiterates what all three programs I currently have combined.

MS Paint - I use for panel and sprite arranging, recoloring, etc.

GIMP - Due to being somewhat complicated, I use it for GFXing banners and no more. It is ridiculously difficult to master for comic making.

Paint.Net - I use for what you see as motion blurs, speech bubbles, and fragment blurs. Also for diagonalizing sprites.

From what I can tell, I'm set.

3rd: The humour is too random, just like in comic 1, BALLZ BALLZ BALLZ, not funny just too random, most people like random, but like me I don't like it that much.

And that's your sense of humor. I respect that.

Even though even the most sensible people out there love Bob.

Humour should make sense, most of the time, you can't just jump in without thinking why. You should say he has a disorder or something...

Professor Kilo says, after shooing Bob away, "Sorry about Bob, he likes his balls." Isn't that a disorder enough?

And most of the time, my humor does make sense. Yeah I'll admit I use memes some, in the earlier comics primarily, but I also use humor such as irony and stuff. And silliness, which isn't random. There's a fine line between the two.

Also, in comic 31, the person transforms into a Pokemon, again where's the logic in that?

It's a movie. The Primeape is a stunt double, it's not that the bald guy is a PokeMorph.

Also, again comic 31, the person was hit by lightning and here's the funny part, no storms or no sense involded, tehehehe!

That I sort of took from a friend's comic and added my own spin. He made a Sonic comic known as ANOTHER GODD***NED SONIC COMIC F**K! (no, really, that's the title of the comic, minus the censors) and one of the earlier strips in the comic has Tails and Knuckles simply talking about what they should do about the situation at hand. There is then a panel with a military security turret that fires missiles, showing the turret firing a missile. Next panel, the missile hits Tails out of nowhere. Sure it's random, but it was so well thought out but not well thought out at the same time that it just evened out into awesomeness.

I tried to recreate the same kind of thing with that lightning bolt, but it didn't work out as well...

And again, comic 31(I'm getting tired...) Zombies came out of nowhere and attacked them without any sense and this is the funny part again, some guy said coffee break and they went away saying ****, hehehe....

Yeah, you know why he said coffee break, right? BECAUSE THEY'RE IN A MOVIE. Throughout the movie subplot, the director continuously makes apparently vague remarks that the movie is horrible, thus things will happen with little to no explanation or sense involved.

And it seems to me that you only bothered to read #1, #30, and #31, considering how spaced out the strips in favor are mentioned. Then I can see where you're coming from, somewhat. Read the whole comic, and everything will make more sense.

4th: Your comic isn’t put together correct, you can't just say, Oh I'm missing some sprites and expect people to chuckle(comic 1), it doesn’t work like that, stop being lazy and make some!

That was only meant to elicit a cheap laugh at best. It wasn't a punchline. The meaning behind that was to make fun of me and my laziness, while at the same time NOT breaking the fourth wall.

And... and... editing those tiny sprites is hard. D':

Also, you can't just leave one panel blank, like in comic 30, you're just being lazy. Put some effort into it.

You've just confirmed that you've only read the three aforementioned, give or take possibly two more. I've been using "Scene Missing" since comic freaking #11. I use it to sum things up in a cheap yet plausible way in order to save space so I fit more planned punchlines in.

Sorry for being horrible, I just wanted to help you improve your comic =(.

I've heard some worse things about this comic, but not very many considering how few bad comments the comic gets.

Overall: 3/10..(You deserve a =(, your comic seems to break all logic...)

And as a final remark, it's supposed to break all logic. It's a comedy adventure parody that satirizes the Pokeverse. With that kind of genre, this "logic" you speak of barely exists.

Thanks for the review. I guess I can try new speech bubbles, but you're going to have to link me to a tutorial to make efficient ones that are universally readable.

Pokemon dude

Bulbasaur is cute.
Whoa, I never knew you'd be such a baby about this, I understand everything you've said and you should really grow up, don't give me attitude. Just accept what've said and learn from it, because when you decide to post a comic or whatever on a forum, you've accepted the fact that you're comic WILL be criticised! Btw, I got bored of the other comics because this comic isn’t exciting, that's why I decided not to read the other comics...

P.S: I've taken what you said about the movie and I didn't know that, so I'll withdraw my previous comment about the zombie's coffee break.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Whoa, I never knew you'd be such a baby about this, I understand everything you've said and you should really grow up, don't give me attitude. Just accept what've said and learn from it, because when you decide to post a comic or whatever on a forum, you've accepted the fact that you're comic WILL be criticised! Btw, I got bored of the other comics because this comic isn’t exciting, that's why I decided not to read the other comics...

P.S: I've taken what you said about the movie and I didn't know that, so I'll withdraw my previous comment about the zombie's coffee break.

What? I'm not being a baby about this. I was simply explaining the reasons behind some of the stuff you said. Some of the things you pointed out were intentional, so I explained them.

I retorted to some criticism with some plausible reasoning, and you call me a baby for it? That doesn't even make sense. I know I'm going to get criticized, but nowhere did I say that I will ALWAYS just take the crit and never talk back if what the critic is pointing out as "bad" is intentionally in the comic. I also wasn't giving you attitude. If you really think my wording above is "attitude", you've never seen how irritable I can be. Are you seriously telling me to "grow up"? I've grown up, you just have to get used to how I speak with people around here casually. I'm an irritable person, I'll admit, but I am taking your criticism, I really am. Hell, I even asked you to help me find a tutorial that'll teach me how to make readable speech bubbles, AND I noted that I respect that you have a different sense of humor than me and all of this comic's fans. Plus, I thanked you for the criticism.

If I was being a baby about this, I would be all like "YOU SUCK I HATE YOU YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER GO AWAY I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION WAAAAAAHHH BAAAAAWWWWWWWWW". But even the simple fact that I THANKED YOU for the critique should tell you something.

Rozalin_Wednesday

Randoms good, but you need a little bit of structure. If you don't get any then you're doomed to that same place as all other sprite comics.

Think of it like this: Randomness = No real ideas + Laziness x Miracle pulls.

Where as : Innovative plot = Hard work + Planning x Passion for the art.

Pokemon dude

Bulbasaur is cute.
Hahaha, oh well... In the second post I'm the wrong one, btw, I don't know any speech bubble tutorials(I missed that bit out...). Just experiment. I do hope your comic improves, I'm not a bad person for acting like I did, just take our advice(don't need to over react, I'm not saying you haven't) and your comic should improve from now.

Kill the cameraman.

Aye.

Lol. funny stuff, funny stuff. So, tell me, how long does he get to be in the movie for?

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Randoms good, but you need a little bit of structure. If you don't get any then you're doomed to that same place as all other sprite comics.

Think of it like this: Randomness = No real ideas + Laziness x Miracle pulls.

Where as : Innovative plot = Hard work + Planning x Passion for the art.

Well I'll admit that I occasionally use random humor in places I see fit, but that's primarily because a funny comic should appeal to all senses of humor, and sad as it is, many people out there only laugh their arses off at pure randomness.

Pure randomness is not what I laugh at. I try to build structure, but it succeeds sometimes more than others...

Hahaha, oh well... In the second post I'm the wrong one, btw, I don't know any speech bubble tutorials(I missed that bit out...). Just experiment. I do hope your comic improves, I'm not a bad person for acting like I did, just take our advice(don't need to over react, I'm not saying you haven't) and your comic should improve from now.

I never said you were a bad person. I am irritable, as proven by my response to your response to my response to your critique. If anything, I overreacted to that post, which I am sorry for overdoing a bit.

Thankfully, I may be able to get some other text boxes to experiment, found from the exact same tutorial as the one I learned my current text boxes from. And I will try to administer them sometime in the next few comics if I like them enough.

Kill the cameraman.

Aye.

Lol. funny stuff, funny stuff. So, tell me, how long does he get to be in the movie for?

You know how they're following through an area that is seemingly identical to Hoenn now? Once they reach Mt. Pyre's equivalent, the subplot will almost be over.

And there is significance to the main plot in this subplot, just not totally unveiled yet.

"I'm punchin em because I'm not good at kicken em."

XD That made me laugh so hard. I love Hitmonchan.

So do I. He's probably my favorite character, with Bob coming in as a close second.

---

Anyway, this is a Halloween special I made two weeks ago and set it to be released today to coincide with the respective holiday.

A -real- update will be released tomorrow.

Halloween Special