• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pogeymanz (PG)

keh, too bad, I sorta liked that ultra-hyper Garchomp. Ah well. /b/bat's internet logic beats everything!!

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
This time, I got permission to bump this thread. So, no locky especially!

I missed making this comic. Then I realized, nothing was stopping me from continuing! So, I decided to continue. Here is a new, sprited (and thus canonical) issue of Pogeymanz!

48: Failure Road

I've asked fans at SmackJeeves to PM me constantly if I don't post a "canonical" (sprited and not holiday special) comic within a week of the last one. So, my updating pace should be a tad more... consistent after this. BUT, not all 48 and counting Pogeymanz fans at SmackJeeves are consistent in their activity, so I won't be reminded as much as I'd like if I simply leave it as it is now.

So... would all of you faithful fans be so kind as to do the same here? Remember, within a WEEK of whenever the most recent issue was posted.

Thanks. :)

CuriousHeartless

Rating in order because I can:
1-Ballz. 8/10. Now then.
2-That is the best Scyther ever! But that battle sucked. 7/10.
3-Hittin' sprites. he needs em. 8/10.
4-Please? Yeah, poor Shadowkilla762. 9/10.
5-I didn't know you could walk on the dirt. But, you should work on your battles. 5/10.
6-Ahh memories. Right Shadowkilla. He is officially the best Scyther ever. 10/10.
7-Apparently Shadowkilla has a mysterious past. 9/10.
8-Moss Cake appears to be a bit angry. And the leet hurts. ake it stop. 7/10.
First Quater Total-63/80. Above average.
I'll do the others later.

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
i <3 the comic!
You r a great comedian
Im not a spriter, so it wouldnt be nice to insult ur spriting (though they are good)

BALLZBALLZBALLZBALLZBALLZ

Sofa King Stew Pidd xD

Last edited:

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
5-I didn't know you could walk on the dirt. But, you should work on your battles. 5/10.

I remember being able to. And don't worry: the battles get better. Even though you don't see many more.

6-Ahh memories. Right Shadowkilla. He is officially the best Scyther ever. 10/10.

Indeed.

7-Apparently Shadowkilla has a musterious past. 9/10.

Where'd you see that?

8-Moss Cake appears to be a bit angry. And the leet hurts. ake it stop. 7/10.

Yeah. Don't worry about the leet. Despite me saying it would be prevalent, surprisingly comic #10 is the last time it's used in the entire comic. And in that, it's only one line of it.

First Quater Total-63/80. Above average.

Sweet, thanks. :D

i <3 the comic!
You r a great comedian
Im not a spriter, so it wouldnt be nice to insult ur spriting (though they are good)

BALLZBALLZBALLZBALLZBALLZ

Sofa King Stew Pidd xD

Thanks!

LolLord. Rhyperior speaks Chinese. God almighty. Rather stupid, ain't he?
Can't wait for some new ones.

Did you translate Rhyperior's text? I put it in the comments on SmackJeeves so people could copy it to Google Translate or something.

Oh what the heck. I'll post it here too. Try to be using Firefox/Safari/IE/Google Chrome when viewing this post, since I can't guarantee the Chinese characters will pop up on other browsers.

李奧貝納和四個孩子是魔鬼!李奧貝納...

If you guys want to figure it out on your own, Rhyperior hints at it in a subsequent text bubble, but very subtly...

Also to note: if you want to use a translator, tune it to translate TRADITIONAL Chinese. Otherwise, it might output it wrong.

Anyway, new comic.

51: A Battle

I'm not too impressed with this one, but I thought I'd make Agent Odd an interesting antagonistic character.

Enjoy.