• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Points/Coupons question...

Sparkleo

Low on power...
Just curious, and may had been mentioned before,

But in PBR do you receive points/coupons after each battle, or after the set of battles (receiving coupons in checkpoint area after every 10 battles in XD)?

Water master

Platinum Trainer
I would like to know the same thing. If no one has answered I will post in about 4 hours, after I get it.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
is ti true that some one who owns PBR and a Wii with WiFi can trade in their points/coupons for Wii points to get Virtual Console games?

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
ok, and to answer your question Sparkleo (lol, stall)
i THINK you get your points when your done battling in an arna on how well you did. (how far you got)

Water master

Platinum Trainer
Yes you get the coupons after you beat the entire thing, not for each battle.