• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little off topic but twineedle kinda sucked

S

Sectusempra

If I get paid, then I'm goin' Seviper. I would've voted him anyways. *Some* snakes eat *some* insects.

blackice2

'tis a penguin...
araiados is ok but i`ll go 4 seviper

Valkyrie X

SEVIPER...My all-time favorite Poison Pokemon. He's the coolest snake ever...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM.O.O

;381;AMW;380;

Encyclopika

The Queen
Seviper gets my vote...a big, black viper with long red fangs and menacing red eyes...and it makes that cutey sound in the show..."Burr burr..." XP

Dude, you guys revived a very dead thread. I think I'll go tell Mondo to close it, or something.

Infinite Master Sceptile said:
Dude, you guys revived a very dead thread. I think I'll go tell Mondo to close it, or something.
Ilovchansey's the only one that's revived. The rest of you posted which you weren't supposed to do. And don't minimod.

Chansey, don't bump old threads.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.