• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guraena

Muk has won!

;089; - 10

;317; - 8

Okay, next round!

ROUND 3

226.gif

Arbok

VS

Seviper
124.gif

Start votin'!

Last edited:

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I vote seviper , gangster of the snakes!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
*explodes* SEVIPER!!! GAHHHH!!! I remember in a previous Poison Face-Off I explained why Seviper was better then Arbok and everyone thought it was awesome. If only I could find it :/

Guraena

Looks like Seviper is in the lead!

Current Score

;336; - 5

;024; - 0

F

Factory Head Noland

Seviper!!

[img135]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag124/235.jpg[/img135]

Get outta the way Arbok lovers, Seviper's comin' to get ya!

R

Raichel

why is everyone voting for seviper? I vote Arbok! i love the originals!

M

.MarioKart

Well, the reason why I will now vote for Seviper is because I, honestly, do not like Arbok that much. Seviper isn't exactly one of my favorites either, but I prefer it more over Arbok. And that is my reason for voting Seviper.

;196; FireVapor

♣Cianwood Kid♣

i chose Arbok, because it's bigger, but it's breaking my heart to chose between them!

Guraena

Current Score

;336; - 9

;024; - 3

Just one more vote for Seviper and it wins!

C

Christian

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
*explodes* SEVIPER!!! GAHHHH!!! I remember in a previous Poison Face-Off I explained why Seviper was better then Arbok and everyone thought it was awesome. If only I could find it :/
Oh! I remember it! And I remember where it is!!! Wait...
*some minutes later*

OK! Here it is!!!

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
DEFINETLY Seviper! Seviper is my favourite Poison type after all. I do like Arbok but Seviper is just too good! STAT wise, they are evenly matched (Arbok is higher then Seviper is 3 stats and vice-versa) but Sevipers higher stats are where it counts...HP, Attack, and Special Attack. Not to mention that Arboks Defense and Sp. Defense are not much higher then Seviper's. But also, the main point. Move Availability. Arbok (especially in Fr/Lg with getting TM Sludge Bomb so late in the game) is a HORRIBLE Poison type! It learns Poison Sting as an Ekans and thats the ONLY Poison move you have until Arbok finally learns Acid (which is still a mediocre Poison move) at level 38. Thats right! 38!!!! Seviper learns his unique Poison Tail attack (which may only have a base power of 50, but may poison and has a high critical-hit ratio) at level 16. Then at level 34 (still lower then Arbok) it learns Poison Fang (may only do 50 damage but has a 30% chance of Poisoning like Toxic (Toxic takes more and more HP each turn)) not to mention other useful attacks Arbok cant learn like Swagger and Crunch. But I've gone a bit too in depth for this...Seviper is just better as you can see and is MUCH more appealing!!! GO SEVIPER!!!
Yeah! Am I good or what? :p... I must admit that it's quite a nice explanation...
...Oh, and I give my vote to Seviper to make it the winner!!! :D Go Seviper!!!

S

Sleeping Dragon

I guess Seviper is going to win anyway, but I like Arbok way better. My vote goes to Arbok.

Guraena

Seviper has won! That went by quick. o.o;

ROUND 4

090.gif

Vileplume

VS

Victreebel
252.gif

Begin!

Last edited:
N

NosNeB

I give my vote to victreebel. It's a much better pokemon compared to Vileplume.

Status
Not open for further replies.