• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christian

It's a little bit hard to decide, but I'll go with Nidoqueen. I've realized that I like her a little more :)

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
*pokes thread*

Though I'm not one to talk :p *shame*

I just really like Poison Types so I want this Face-Off to continue instead of rot in the back pages :3

Guraena

Lol, yeah K.C. I'd better update. Been a bit lazy. :p

;031; - 5

;034; - 2

onix lord

I vote Nidoking. I like alot more than Nidoqueen, and ive never had a Nidoqueen in the games, but I have had a Nidoking.

G

Glowing Volbeat

Nidoqueen is a defender, and her defenses can take a few hits to Psychics and she has higher HP than Nidoking, so Nidoqueen gets my vote. She can also use a few defensive attacks to stall the match, and Nidoking gets easily KO'ed by Water, Ground and Psychic Pokémon (he's better at Speed, Attack and Sp. Attack, AFAIK).

Go ;031; !

Dragonfree

Just me
I prefer Nidoking. I like offensive Pokémon more than defensive ones, I had one on my old Yellow version that helped me a lot, and of course, my dear Nidokingu makes me connect Nidoking with teh cuteness. :3

L

Lord Nidokingu

I prefer Nidoking because his attacking power. I do think Nidoqueen is absolutely adorable, though... *lub* *pokes the above post and snickers* You're cute...

Anyway, It'd normally be a tie, since I use both, but I prefer Attack over Defence, so there ya go. :p

S

SammoLaw

I vote for Nidoking. I've always prefered to use a Nidoking than a Nidoqueen.

Guraena

Wow, it lives! xD
Score:
;031; - 7

;034; - 6

Nidoking is making a comeback!

W

WindyNight

It's a tough one...*tosses the coin*
Okay, I vote for Nidoqueen...^^

Guraena

Score
;031; - 8

;034; - 7​

This is a close call for both Nidos. Who will win? Only two more votes for Nidoqueen and three more for Nidoking!

Guraena

It liiives! XD

Nidoqueen has won!

ROUND 7

205.gif

Venusaur

VS

Tentacruel
067.gif

Last edited:
I Vote Venasaur because my love (May) has a Bulbasuar.

Status
Not open for further replies.