• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Dustox.

I luff mah little Dustox! SUUUU cute! ^0^
Ehem...Dustox. It can learn Silver Wind! Mah favourite attack :)

I shall vote................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Dustox!

Dustox is Kewl i like that it knows Silver Wind, Poison Sting, Psybeam.... Yeah......Whatever......ok......... i'm done here........ finishing........ almost done......saying that i'm done.........hold on..............and..............almost..............(.........).......and................ Done.... Thank you.......... (Why am i thanking anybody?.............I have no idea.............) Continue With the voting for this a........Wonderful ....... Face-Off...... I think
Vote Dustox (please)i'll stop this now sorry (I have Problems with saying bye) Bye!

serialcereal

Marsh Trainer
dustox there is no psycic weakness.

Guraena

Score
Weezing - 1

Roselia - 1

Dustox - 5

Dustox is currently in the lead! Mwahaha.

Guraena

Score
Weezing - 1

Roselia - 2

Dustox - 7

Dustox is still in the lead, and poor Weezing isn't getting any love. xD

Guraena

Score
Weezing - 2

Roselia - 3

Dustox - 8

I kinda agree with orangekows. Weezing is pretty good since it has Levitate, which you don't have to worry about Ground-type moves. But IMO, Dustox is pretty tough. I had a difficult time battling one in Emerald in the Frontier. xD *shot*
Now if only Magnemite/Magneton had Levitate I would probably use it. Makes sense to have it too. >.>

B

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}

okeoke.....Roselia, iz one of the "more-flower-grass-pokemon-than-bad-poison-thing" Pokemon, and I really dont like such poison types.....Yeah, I agree Dustox iz cool and has good defensive staats, so itz a good toxic-pokemon......BUT Weezing has more "ninja-flava";)...so I'll vot 4 WEEZING...

I have just GOT to vote for Weezing, the only pure Poison type there <3

Guraena

Score
Weezing - 4

Roselia - 3

Dustox - 9

Dustox only needs one more vote! Unless somehow many people start voting for Roselia or Weezing, Dustox is gonna win. xP

i voted already, but i want Dustox to win so badly so vote for Dustox now!!

Guraena

Alright, seeing as Dustox is going to win anyway, it wins! XD

Now we are going to start all over, using the winners against each other. I'm pairing them up randomly, so the rounds will be uh, random. So, round 1 of the winners shall begin!

WINNERS ROUND 1-1
252.gif

Victreebel

VS

Crobat
065.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.