• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll give people a dollar to vote for Nidoking *KewlBrettC starts giving out Dollars* "Here you go, heres your Dollar, Now vote for Nidoking"

Encyclopika

The Queen
I vote Nidoking

B

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}

the poison trainer's back....so I vote 4 Nidoking

Guraena

Whoops, I'm so sorry you guys! It was supposed to be NidoQUEEN vs. Venusaur. I got a little messed up there. I hope there isn't much of a difference because I really don't want to go through this round again. xD!

Final Score
Venusaur - 6

Nidoqueen - 10

NidoQUEEN (XD!) is the winner! Alright, next round. Now this round we have three Pokemon since we have an uneven number of Poison types and stuff. XP

WINNERS ROUND 1-4

217.gif

Beedrill

VS

124.gif

Seviper

VS

323.gif

Ariados​

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
SEVIPER!!!

Seviper and Swalot are mah favourite Poison types. Seviper is awesome, I just love it. It looks great and it's very good in battles. HABU-CHAN!!! <3

i will vote for Seviper it's awsome!!!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Seviper may be a total Ekans/Arbok ripoff,but it sure beats Ariados and Beedrill.I vote for Seviper.

B

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son}

I vote 4 Ariados, it's a good Pkmn if u know how 2 use it

Guraena

Current Score
Beedrill - 0

Seviper - 5

Ariados - 3

Poor Beedrill... anyway, Seviper is currently in the lead!

Guraena

Current Score
Beedrill - 1

Seviper - 7

Ariados - 3

Seviper is still winning. Only 3 more votes and it moves on.

Such a tough choice.. I'm going to go for Ariados. The only bug type I really like <3

Guraena

Live! xD

Current Score
Beedrill - 1

Seviper - 7

Ariados - 4

Looks like Ariados might make a comeback. Who knows.

Yeah who does know? *Pays People off to vote for Seviper*

Status
Not open for further replies.