• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison Fang VS Sludge Bomb

Too_Hungry35

I'm TOO cool.
Would you rather put Poison Fang or Sludge Bomb on a Crobat? Poison Fang has 50 base attack and 100 accuracy and a 30% chance that the opponent will become inflicted with toxic poison while Sludge Bomb's base attack is 90 and has 100 accuracy and a 30% chance of just normal poison. Which of these attacks would be better to be put on a Crobat? Thanks in advance.

Mew3

Kill `em!
I say Sludge Bomb, but if it's gonna be more annoying Crobat, then Poison Fang.

Sceptile Owns All

Team Explorer in MD2
I'd suggest Sludge Bomb for a Crobat for these reasons:

1. It has more power
2. Toxic poison isn't needed since it'll be killed faster with Sludge Bomb
3. Sludge Bomb looks cooler!

Sludge Bomb is generally a better move IMO, but you choose whichever you want.

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
If you're looking ahead to D/P moves, Sludge Bomb goes special, so Poison Fang in that regards would be better (But then the question for Cross Poison comes in)

Sludge Bomb. STABbed makes it go over 100 pwr and it has 100 acc.

bubbles the cat

don't hurt bubbles!!
Sludge bomb is cooler.

Chimecho3000

Sludge Bomb > Poison Fang always.

AJslashSD

Missing my angel...
Sludge bomb's way better than Poison fang in the 3rd gen.
Poison fang has a lower poison rate.
;359;