• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison-Type Pokemon CLub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugPokemonMaster316

WELCOME ALL TO THE POISON-TYPE POKEMON CLUB!

In this club we shall discuss all things about the epic Poison-type Pokémon. This includes competitive battling, anime, fan art, and anything else regarding Poison-types! There will also periodically be tournaments being held!

READ THE RULES

RULES
110.gif

1. All SPPF rules apply
2. In order to discuss you must be a member
3. No one liners------->(read this before posting)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...re-not-allowed!
4. No swearing or spam
5. Stay on topic
6. Use the HTML form to sign up
7. Breaking a rule results in a strike
8. Have fun!

STRIKES
169.gif

1st Strike-Warning
2nd Strike-2nd Warning
3rd Strike-48 hour ban
4th Strike-Week ban
5th Strike-Month Ban
6th Strike-Permanent Ban

cagedWINGS - 1st Strike

545.gif

HTML:
[B]Username:
Why you like Poison Types:
Favorite Poison Type:[/B]

TOURNEY SIGN UP FORM
452.gif

HTML:
[B]Username:
PS Name:
Time Zone:[/B]

TOPICS
003.gif

What are your hopes for the first Poison-Type legendary?
Who is the best Poison trainer?
What are your favorite secondary typings for Poison?
What are you expecting in Gen 6 for Poison Types?
What is your opinion on the Water/Poison Pokémon Skrelp?
What region do you think had the best/worst Poison Types?
Do you think that Poison types are underrated?
DO you think Fairy Type will affect Poison Type at all?(Negetive or Positive)
What are your favorite Poison Type moves?
Are there any Poison Types that you want to get an evolution?

MEMBER LIST
336.gif

1. BugPokemonMaster316(Owner)
2. kamoarc119(beginner)
3. dahrue(beginner)
4. Shadow1624(beginner)
5. FairyWitch(beginner)
6. Astral Shadow(beginner)
7. R2J(beginner)
8. BladeWulf
9. TheTorterra6
10. Sylveon
11. StonE EdgE
12.Toxicity
13. Shiny Swalot
14. Tiëstik
15. SiLeNtDeViL609
16. Missingno. Master
17.Crobatman
18.ThisIsPatrick
19. Cheeseonaplate
20. BAP Blackjack

CLAIMS
1. Missingno. Master: Weezing ;110;

2. Toxicity: Skorupi ;451;

3. Sylveon: Victreebell ;071;

4. Tiestik: Ekans ;023;

5. Astral Shadow: Koffing ;109;

6. SiLeNtDeViL609: Nidoking ;034;

7. Shiny Swalot: Swalot ;317;

8. Crobatman: Zubat ;041;

9. cagedWINGS: Drapion ;452;

10. BladeWulf: Gengar ;094;

11. BugPokemonMaster316: Beedrill ;015;

USERBARS & BUTTONS
031.gif

nidoking_zps5bb8efd4.gif

crobat_zps8ddec177.gif

garbador_zps185b4a09.gif

arbok_zps9987af5d.gif

seviper_zpscaa34668.gif

A big thanks to Astral Shadow for these buttons.

BANNERS AND ART
094.gif

COMING SOON

Poison-Type Pokémon of the Week

Pokémon: Crobat
169.gif

Tier: UU
Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Jolly
EV Spread: 252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4HP
Moves:
Toxic
Taunt
Brave Bird
Poison Fang/Protect
Summary: Crobat is a somewhat frail Pokémon, sporting defenses with a base of 80. However, this Pokémon does have the ability to run either a Special or Physical moveset, along with a diverse moveset. The Crobat I run, is a Physical attacker, running Brave Bird and Poison Fang. Adding to it's attack allows Brave Bird to do a decent amount of damage to threats in OU, such as Scizor and Breloom. Toxic is added in to increase the amount of damage done, and also to eat away at bulky threats. Taunt is used specifically for Swords Dancers or those who use Nasty Plot. Protect can be used instead of Poison Fang, allowing you to gain back health lost from Brave Bird, and also to get more Toxic damage on the opponent. However, if running Protect, it is advised to put the maximum number of EVs into HP and the remaining into Attack. The only thing stopping Crobat from going into OU, are it's frail defenses. Sure, it can outspeed most OU Pokémon, but Terrakion is much faster when Choiced. Also, the number of Steel-Types in OU often render Toxic and Poison Fang useless. They resist Brave Bird, and can be hard to take down. Overall, Crobat is an exceptional Pokémon in UU, but falls short in OU. While it can still be used, there are many threats to it. Hopefully, upon the release of Fairy Type, Poison will gain the rumored boost, possibly pushing the purple bat into OU.

CO-OWNER/MASTER
168.gif

In order to become one of these, you must be active in the club and positively affect the discussion. I will pick those who I feel deserve the spots.

Co-Owner: Toxicity

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Glad to see a poison type club up, if you need help running the club let me know, I'd be glad to help if I can.
Username:kamoarc119
Why you like Poison Types:they are my third favorite type, I especially love the move sludge bomb it's powerful and can poison.
Favorite Poison Type:
the super cool muk

BugPokemonMaster316

Glad to see a poison type club up, if you need help running the club let me know, I'd be glad to help if I can.
Username:kamoarc119
Why you like Poison Types:they are my third favorite type, I especially love the move sludge bomb it's powerful and can poison.
Favorite Poison Type:
the super cool muk

Accepted! I'll be sure to contact you if I need any help.

Latch

Funky Fresh
Username: dahrue
Why you like Poison Types: They seem weak and hopeless but once their poison hits your enemies of all sizes perish. They have sleak and unique look that make them look very deceiving but in reality and in the Pokemon world "poison" is nothing to mess with.
Favorite Poison Type:
Nidoking!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:FairyWitch
Why you like Poison Types: well there pretty cool bunch of pokes XD
Favorite Poison Type:
I would say Venasaur of course...i love grass pokemon as well...

I really need to tell bleuumbreon about this club...he really loves koga and poison type pokemon...

edit: oh i normally do all the link buttons for the type clubs mostly i provided every link button for yvetal so far for his three clubs...if you need some i can always make them....

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Username:
Why you like Poison Types: Weakens the oppent slowly
Favorite Poison Type:
Gengar, NidoKing

Username: Astral Shadow
Why you like Poison Types: Design and typing.
Favorite Poison Type:
Crobat/Weezing

I've done old Bug type club userbars and some Dragon type club buttons.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Username: R2J
Why you like Poison Types: Always liked war thing, like the old Poison gas tricks
Favorite Poison Type: Wezzing

BugPokemonMaster316

Wow, so many join requests at once! You're all accepted! Welcome to the club!

I'm going to be gone for this weekend(Heading to Florida by car). Keep up discussion, don't want the club being closed. I'll see all of you on Monday! Hopefully sooner.

Kamoarc119 will be in charge until I return.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wow, so many join requests at once! You're all accepted! Welcome to the club!

I'm going to be gone for this weekend(Heading to Florida by car). Keep up discussion, don't want the club being closed. I'll see all of you on Monday! Hopefully sooner.

Kamoarc119 will be in charge until I return.

thanks ^_^ like i said though i can make the buttons for your club :) and also no worries ill try my best to keep active for your club like i do for yveltal but have fun with your vacation :) oh i see your using the bug type link button i made for the bug club :p pretty sharp i say XD

tbh i think its gunna be neutral with fairy types...i dont' see any connections for it to be negative or postive effectiveness like it would be to dragons and etc...

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hello everyone, welcome to the poison type pokemon club! As you know the club owner is out for the weekend so I will assume command for now, so he has pretty much accepted everybody that has posted so far so don't worry about the OP for now I'm sure it'll be updated around Monday time, so lets kick things off with the first topic: What Region do you think had the best/worst Poison Types? I think Kanto had the best of poison types, they gave us the koffing line, zubat line, grimer line, ekans line so it set the tone for Poison types. The worst I think would be the Hoen region because they only brought us the Seviper, Swalot and I think the Spoink line but not to sure, so really it didn't do much for that type.

Last edited:
thanks ^_^ like i said though i can make the buttons for your club :) and also no worries ill try my best to keep active for your club like i do for yveltal but have fun with your vacation :) oh i see your using the bug type link button i made for the bug club :p pretty sharp i say XD

tbh i think its gunna be neutral with fairy types...i dont' see any connections for it to be negative or postive effectiveness like it would be to dragons and etc...
Yeah I think they'll be neutral.
Hello everyone, welcome to the poison type pokemon club! As you know the club owner is out for the weekend so I will assume command for now, so he has pretty much accepted everybody that has posted so far so don't worry about the OP for now I'm sure it'll be updated around Monday time, so lets kick things off with the first topic: What Region do you think had the best/worst Poison Types? I think Kanto had the best of poison types, they gave us the koffing line, zubat line, grimer line, ekans line so it set the tone for Poison types. The worst I think would be the Hoen region because they only brought us the Seviper, Swalot and I think the Spoink line but not to sure, so really it didn't do much for that type.
Best region imo is Kanto for the Zubat, Grimer, and Koffing lines. Worst is Hoenn since it as has almost the same amount of poison types as Johto, but Johto has Crobat <3

Might make myself a Weezing button to advertise the club here.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'm sure that when the club owner comes back he will start requesting and approve for all that good stuff, in the meantime beat with us until Monday or possibly sooner when he gets back. So hopefully everyone is enjoying their time in the club and how we can keep the topics going feel free to reply to any of the topics there are two because of a miscommunication mostly on my part :p but for now answer one or both if you wish.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I'll start a new topic than. Uhm...

Favorite Multi Type Posion Type. (Ex. Gengar, Crobat.)

(I had no idea how to word that, haha!)

Sorry about that, but I'd rather we stick to either of those two topics for now, I don't want things to get disorganized so far now please stay on one or both of the previous stated topics please and thank you.

weezing_button_by_xastralshadow-d6e8ohl.gif

Bah positioning Weezing was a pain x.x trying to fit both heads on it. Also couldn't think of a design Dx so went with this. Course I suppose in the bottom left corner, people can imagine those are Toxic Spikes or something 8D

There aren't a whole lot of poison types out there it seems...I think Kanto has the most in it's region o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.