• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison-Type Pokemon CLub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
That's why you should save and get a 3DS. There are always more games to play than Pokemon on 3DS too. If you get bored of Pokemon then I can guarantee you won't get bored of the 3DS altogether.

I dout you'd get bored of Pokemon though. I mean what would your Poison-type friends think of you did? You'd make them cry :(.

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Well, you must admit that you won't be expecting to still be playing Pokemon when you are 80 years old, right?

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
Well, you must admit that you won't be expecting to still be playing Pokemon when you are 80 years old, right?

Totally. I'm going to be a fan of all things Nintendo/Pokemon until the day I die, or when I go blind at the very least - well, that's the plan and what I think now. I have some Nintendo themed tattoos on my left arm with plans to make it a complete shrine/sleeve to 'the big N' in the future (basically when I have the money). It is going to be stuck on me for life pretty much.

But yah, I want to sit there with my grand kids and battle their weird futuristic hologram Pokemon with my Drapion that I've had since I was eighteen, lol.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
>3 days since I was accepted, made no posts.

wat

Well, I'm planning to, at least.
Pokémon is like my passion and all that shtuff anyway, without it I'd just be some kind of empty shell <_<

@cagedWINGS
I want to do the same thing, show them the thing that caused me tobe socially deprived. consumed my life. I enjoyed most doing.

Anyway so yeah, are you guys using any Poison-Types inlaythroughs right now?

I'm using Roserade in X and Drapion in Y :O

cagedWINGS

The Poké-theorist.
I used Dragalge in Y. He's a pretty solid Pokemon. His typing obviously gives him neutral damage against Fairy-types.

Right now I'm IV breeding myself a few new Pokemon. There's a big line of Pokemon and Dragalge and Drapion are on said list :3. I've moved on from playthroughs and am concentrating on the metagame.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I used Dragalge in Y. He's a pretty solid Pokemon. His typing obviously gives him neutral damage against Fairy-types.

Right now I'm IV breeding myself a few new Pokemon. There's a big line of Pokemon and Dragalge and Drapion are on said list :3. I've moved on from playthroughs and am concentrating on the metagame.

Ah, alright.

I've found Roserade is great on WiFi, having unresisted coverage with Posion/Grass/Ghost/Fairy and is pretty fast, too.

Drapion is absolutely awesome because it Pursuits a lot of threats and can hit through Fairies that generally cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.