• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison-Type Pokemon CLub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
You did a great job astrol, but its up to him to decide where he gets it done lol and that is a rather sweet button great job. and incase I forgot lol welcome to the club hope you have a great time here :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
weezing_button_by_xastralshadow-d6e8ohl.gif

Bah positioning Weezing was a pain x.x trying to fit both heads on it. Also couldn't think of a design Dx so went with this. Course I suppose in the bottom left corner, people can imagine those are Toxic Spikes or something 8D

There aren't a whole lot of poison types out there it seems...I think Kanto has the most in it's region o.o

nice button shadow :) yeah i don't mind just giving it out there if you guys want me too...its the owners choice and i do love shadows buttons too :p

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Gots to keep this forum going so new topic previously stated before, Remember to have fun in your answers and stand by your answers :) what is your favorite multiple type poison pokemon (ex: Gengar, Crobat)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Favorite multi type poison type is Crobat. Gengar is a close second.

wait gengar is poison when did he become poison he never was in the original red and blue games >.>

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I dont remember, maybe he changed during gen 3 or 4.My favorite multi type has to be toxicroak, being poison/flying is a bit troublesome because he is more vulnerable but I like him, he has never let me down when I take him into the battle subway.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/094.shtml Oh yes he was :p hence why he was weak to Earthquake in gens 1 and 2.

why in the world is my blue an red version say he just ghost type >.> i swear im looking at it right now -___________________-

edit: oh wait just looked again im not use to the old layout it says type 2: poision how the hell did i miss that....i was wondering why he was weak against earthquake >.> hey i was like 9 or 10 when that game came out XD i think >.>

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Well that answers a lot lol I guess there is more to gen 1 then we thought, it's good to see that a ghost poison type existed at that time even if it was hidden to people lol thanks for clearing that up Bout the multi type gengar.

BugPokemonMaster316

Alright guys! Good news and some bad!

The good is that my hotel on vacation has Wi-Fi.

The bad is that it's only in the lobby, so I can only be on for a max of 30 minutes. The OP will not be updated until I return home because of this. Just letting you know I'm still here!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Alright guys! Good news and some bad!

The good is that my hotel on vacation has Wi-Fi.

The bad is that it's only in the lobby, so I can only be on for a max of 30 minutes. The OP will not be updated until I return home because of this. Just letting you know I'm still here!

No worries man, enjoy your vacation things are doing fine here, and glad to see you made it safe, welcome back.

BugPokemonMaster316

Toxicroak (I think I spelt that right) was always fun to use in P/D/Pt.

I'd have to say Gengar, though. He's a classic and an all-time favorite!

Toxicroak is probably my favorite Poison dual type. He's fast and has pretty good attack.

A good moveset for him is: Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Ice Punch, Swords Dance.

However, I'll probably repplace SD with Poison Jab if the rumor of Fairy being weak to Poison is true.

Latch

Funky Fresh
Toxicroak is probably my favorite Poison dual type. He's fast and has pretty good attack.

A good moveset for him is: Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Ice Punch, Swords Dance.

However, I'll probably repplace SD with Poison Jab if the rumor of Fairy being weak to Poison is true.

Hey, your back!

I really hope it's not. It'll just make Posion types harder to use now!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
that is fine bugmaster hope to see you back active again i know how it feels when i go away for anime cons >.> i can't log on for like 4 days it sucks...i really don't think though fairy will be weak to poison...i just find it not to make since really...i could see dark but not poison...

BugPokemonMaster316

that is fine bugmaster hope to see you back active again i know how it feels when i go away for anime cons >.> i can't log on for like 4 days it sucks...i really don't think though fairy will be weak to poison...i just find it not to make since really...i could see dark but not poison...

IMO it makes sense that it would be weak to Poison. Fairy is supposed to be related to nature or something similar right? So Poison pollutes the environment, making the Fairies weaker. That's how I think it works anyway.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
IMO it makes sense that it would be weak to Poison. Fairy is supposed to be related to nature or something similar right? So Poison pollutes the environment, making the Fairies weaker. That's how I think it works anyway.

not really fairy to me is like light attribute showing the opposite of bad which that is dark but we shall see :p i like how we all think though everyone mind is always different XD

Status
Not open for further replies.