• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poison-Type Pokemon CLub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Poison Types will become so much harder use if that were true!

I agree w/ FairyWitch, kinda like good vs. bad...bad example, haha!

hahaha yeah that is right alright :p i like to see the typing though weakness and super effective soon...we ggot like two more months to go too XD

R2J

R.I.P #31
Does anyone have a Monotype Posion team from PS?

Reason I ask is because of a power outage the other day, I lost all the teams I had saved on PS.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Getting really impatient.

Just again hoping this "fairy type" thing doesn't affect Poison types or get really over done.

don't feel bad i can't wait too its graphics i think is gunna be better and i can't wait to see that poison sea horse :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Since I made it one xD

Not but Gen 1, such as already said could be hit by Earthquake

yeah when i was a kid i really never pay attention the typings...i normally look at the first typing and think it was that XD after awhile earthquake weakness just was normal to me but never thought why LOL i just want to LMAO right now how silly i am :p

CGS

Shadow Lucario
yeah when i was a kid i really never pay attention the typings...i normally look at the first typing and think it was that XD after awhile earthquake weakness just was normal to me but never thought why LOL i just want to LMAO right now how silly i am :p

Were all silly :p

And I use to just use Fire and Electric types unless I need something that needed another type to do something, like water with surf

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:TheTorterra6
Why you like Poison Types:Sneaky, Deadly, Underused, and Just plain Epic!
Favorite Poison Type:Gengar. My #2 is Drapion

hey there welcome to the club :)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
New topic hope y'all don't mind:if you could have a new poison type attack in the next gen what would you want it to be? I would choose something like poison rain, it showers the opponent in a rain of poisons and it does damage with a 40% chance to poison the other pokemon.

TheTorterra6

Pro Trainer
Come on Guys, Show some action! there have only been like 2 posts a day. LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Are there any Poison Types that you want to get an evolution?
I Hope Seviper gets one. maybe a snake that has a sword for a tail? also gemstones lining where sevipers back pattern was.

and If they can make a really good one, Arbok and wheezing are due.

My team has 2 PSN types and 3 PSN moves~PSN FOREVER

BugPokemonMaster316

Alright, now on the topic of Poison Types getting an evolution, I'd really like to see Seviper get one. It could be really cool and it could have way better stats.

I also doubt that Weezing or Arbok would get an evo. They both look complete as they are.

BugPokemonMaster316

Seviper is way overdue for one.

Qwilfish could get one. It was kinda underused D:

How could I possibly forget about Qwilfish!? Haha
That poor Pokémon really deserves one. I have no clue what it would look like, but I bet it would look pretty good.

Also, where did you get that PTC Button?

Latch

Funky Fresh
How could I possibly forget about Qwilfish!? Haha
That poor Pokémon really deserves one. I have no clue what it would look like, but I bet it would look pretty good.

Also, where did you get that PTC Button?

Astral Shadow made it awhile back (Page 1, I think) and said I can use it. He said he was gunna make some for this club. I can make some also if you would like,

BugPokemonMaster316

Hey everyone! I'm going to be adding a new section to the club! It will be: The Poison-Type Pokémon of the Week!

You guys can vote for what Pokémon you would like to see be up there! Just post which of these 3 you want to be PTPW! Also, these will be my own reviews of the Pokémon, not the Smogon or Serebii ones.

Poison-Type of the Week
Drapion: 0
Crobat: 0
Toxicroak: 1

BugPokemonMaster316

Poison-Type of the Week
Drapion: 0
Crobat: 2
Toxicroak: 1

Oh, thanks AS! If you could make some more, as well as some userbars I would be very happy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.