• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Makes sense for Cynthia use gastrodon. I was expecting glaceon for obvious reasons, but, gastrodon is a so underused ‘mon that I’m glad it have a chance in the spotlight.

Emolga should be interesting if Iris used the volt switch strategy, but, I’m not really missing it.

Yxuro

I hope it's fake cause i don't want to see Gastrodon, i'm still hoping Cynthia has Togekiss.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So Cynthia is using 2 water and Ground types..
Jeez....

She's one of the few champions there with Mixed teams. They could've given her literally anything...
Togekiss, Spiritomb, or even something totally random; like Alakazam, Polteageist or Magnezone
Or Glaceon.

Or go wild cause it's Cynthia and give her Porygon-Z as per BDSP Rematch.

Belowski

I hope it's fake cause i don't want to see Gastrodon, i'm still hoping Cynthia has Togekiss.
Her team in the anime is basically a composite of different games

Garchomp, Gastrodon, Milotic, and Roserade from her original DP team
Glaceon from her BW2 team
Kommo-o from Masters

Pokemon from the games she hasn't used in the anime are:

Lucario (DP)
Spiritomb (DP)
Togekiss (Platinum)
Braviary (BW)
Eelektross (BW)
Porygon-Z (BDSP rematch, but we will never see a member of the Porygon line in the anime again)

ShadowForce720

Her team in the anime is basically a composite of different games

Garchomp, Gastrodon, Milotic, and Roserade from her original DP team
Glaceon from her BW2 team
Kommo-o from Masters

Pokemon from the games she hasn't used in the anime are:

Lucario (DP)
Spiritomb (DP)
Togekiss (Platinum)
Braviary (BW)
Eelektross (BW)
Porygon-Z (BDSP rematch, but we will never see a member of the Porygon line in the anime again)
I wouldn’t say never as things could easily change in the future. Now that being said I don’t think they will give Cynthia a member of the Porygon line here, but I wouldn’t be that surprised if they at some point do try to bring back the Porygon line in a future generation.

BobbbidyBob

Hang on guys the break is almost over lol almost two weeks less

ShadowForce720

I just realized something.

If Cynthia has a Glaceon, it was a really missed opportunity to have Chloe and Eevee interact with it and learn more about Battling through her

But I guess the Writer's care more about their OCs at the end of the day...
If that was really the case then they could have just made new OC to show off Leafeon and Glaceon for Chloe and Eevee to meet and interact with instead of bringing back Erika and Serena, not to mention they also had Chloe and her Eevee interact with Lana and her Eevee.

So there likely other reasons why they chose to introduce a OC for Chloe and Eevee to meet so they can meet and interact with Glaceon rather then having it done through Cynthia.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
If that was really the case then they could have just made new OC to show off Leafeon and Glaceon for Chloe and Eevee to meet and interact with instead of bringing back Erika and Serena, not to mention they also had Chloe and her Eevee interact with Lana and her Eevee.

So there likely other reasons why they chose to introduce a OC for Chloe and Eevee to meet so they can meet and interact with Glaceon rather then having it done through Cynthia.
Since Glaceon was used by Cynthia back in BW writers prefer to advertise Masters and BDSP and promote Pokemon like Kommo-o, Gastrodon, Roserade and Milotic.

I think Spiritomb, Togekiss and Porygon-2 also won't make an appearance probably.

Unless Ash vs Cynthia will be 6vs6 then we might get Togekiss and Glaceon as I doubt they will give Cynthia Lucario.

Megapixel

I just realized something.

If Cynthia has a Glaceon, it was a really missed opportunity to have Chloe and Eevee interact with it and learn more about Battling through her

But I guess the Writer's care more about their OCs at the end of the day...
To be honest, the Eevee thing led to practically nothing in the end, besides, Eevee already met a glaceon.

Status
Not open for further replies.