• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
There's still the Project Mew finale to do so I don't know how they're gonna fit in Ash vs. Leon into all this if the Semifinals are both two-parters.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
New prediction:

120 - Chloe and Eevee - Aug 5th
121 - Ash's tournament experience - Aug 12th
122 - One-sided victory - Leon vs Diantha - Aug 26th
123 - Ash vs Cynthia - Sept 2nd
124 - Ash vs Cynthia - Sept 9th
125 - 126 - 127 - Project Mew - Sept 16, 23, 30
128 - 129 - 130 - Ash vs Leon = Oct 7, 14, 21
131 - Finale - Oct 28

However, there is a possibility they air 2 episodes on one day, in which if Ash vs Cynthia is 2 episodes aired on the same day...

Eevee903

You are awesome!
New prediction:

120 - Chloe and Eevee - Aug 5th
121 - Ash's tournament experience - Aug 12th
122 - One-sided victory - Leon vs Diantha - Aug 26th
123 - Ash vs Cynthia - Sept 2nd
124 - Ash vs Cynthia - Sept 9th
125 - 126 - 127 - Project Mew - Sept 16, 23, 30
128 - 129 - 130 - Ash vs Leon = Oct 7, 14, 21
131 - Finale - Oct 28

However, there is a possibility they air 2 episodes on one day, in which if Ash vs Cynthia is 2 episodes aired on the same day...
Lol you forget we will probably get another break along the way

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
There's still the Project Mew finale to do so I don't know how they're gonna fit in Ash vs. Leon into all this if the Semifinals are both two-parters.
Goh and these chasers will hunt some legendaries off screen

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Now that we had the first round and with the possibility of the semi final being 6 v 6:

Would you guys prefer Ash vs Steven being 6 v 6 but skipping the other battles in exchange (as it was originally planned), or would you again take the route with them animating each battle of the first round, but them being 3 v 3?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
There's a chance, but I don't know. What Riley said is absurd though. There won't be any fillers. I could see a break before Ash vs Leon, but that's really it.
These are the same people who decided to have a filler episode about Axew getting lost be placed in the middle of the Unova League Conference.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
As well as a clip show for Gou. Both Koharu and now Ash are getting one.
I wouldn't be surprised if that happend tbh. But we are reaching September and considering we still have to wrap the M8 and PM and goodbyes too.

My prediction:
Aug 26: Diantha vs Leon
Sep 2: Cynthia vs Ash
Sep 9: Project Mew recap
Sep 16:break
Sep 23 : companions/ep before finale
Sep 30: Leon vs Ash p1
Oct 7: Leon vs Ash p2
Oct 14: PM
Oct 21: break
Oct 28: goodbyes.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Assuming the episode title isn’t clickbait, Leon crushing Diantha is absolutely horrible writing lmao, but I guess we have to keep Leon’s appearances up. There’s no reason she should end up losing with him having like 4 Pokémon left when these Champions are supposed to be on the same level to at least some extent. I imagine the framing device will be that Diantha is weak but smart, but unlike Lance, Leon isn’t really someone who can be outplayed. I hope she at least takes half his team or Ash beating Leon would be majorly contrived.

My guess is Diantha will use her game team, Leon will bring Charizard, Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Mr. Rime, and Diantha will topple Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Mr. Rime before Charizard sweeps the rest of her team
Well, if it’s anything as Ash vs Paul at the Acuity Lake, it could be a nice show. I just can hope Diantha can put a dent on Leonzard.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Well, if it’s anything as Ash vs Paul at the Acuity Lake, it could be a nice show. I just can hope Diantha can put a dent on Leonzard.
I kinda doubt it. Maybe Diantha will beat some of Leons Pokémon not named Charizard. But Charizard? Nah.

Makes you wonder how Ashs Pokémon beating Garchomp will feel believable.

BobbbidyBob

These are the same people who decided to have a filler episode about Axew getting lost be placed in the middle of the Unova League Conference.
I really need to watch that episode with how much it’s mentioned. It sounds legendary

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I kinda doubt it. Maybe Diantha will beat some of Leons Pokémon not named Charizard. But Charizard? Nah.

Makes you wonder how Ashs Pokémon beating Garchomp will feel believable.
Let's be honest it would be hard to believe in even Leonzard beating Garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.