• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

gym master47

I think he talk about how galar gym leaders continously challenge Leon but I don't know how that make them E4 level when their strength shown is around gym leaders except Raihan.
when does the Galar gym leaders challenge Leon only rahian does that since he is his greatest rival

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I don't agree Galar gym leaders are stronger than E4. That's saying too much but I do think SOME gym leaders can get stronger up to that level and that is what is happening in Journeys.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
6 vs 6
May vs Brock
May vs Misty
Both Brock and Misty can use mega evolution and the rest of their team is filled with the pokemon they've caught.
May's team is: Blaziken, Venusaur, Glaceon, Beautifly, Wartortle and Munchlax.

gym master47

6 vs 6
May vs Brock
May vs Misty
Both Brock and Misty can use mega evolution and the rest of their team is filled with the pokemon they've caught.
I forget may feats I didn't watch her a lot well misty vs brock misty wins because of type advantage in a close match.

Pokemonfan5

6 vs 6
May vs Brock
May vs Misty
May win in all scenario because even if Misty and Brock had mega evolution all their other pokemons rarely had any good feats, May had so much actual battle experience, Brock rarely had any memorable battle where you can tell he is very strong before SM, same goes to misty, 90% of her battles are very forgettable in OS as she battle either some random characters or TR most of the times, one mega evolution isn't good enough to win 6vs6 battle if other pokemons aren't strong.

Krackochu

Hey it's been a long time my guys.

Alright so let's just jump into it

Journeys Ash vs Sinnoh Ash

BW Ash vs Goh

Goh vs Serena (3v3)

Sawyer vs Alola Ash pikashium z

Blaze ape vs sawyers mega Sceptile

Journeys Ash pikashium z vs Kalos Ash

BW Ash vs Goh

Goh vs Serena (3v3)

- Journeys Ash 1-0 DP Ash

- BW Ash 2-0 Goh

- Goh (Golurk) 3-0 Serena

- Goh (Without Golurk) 2-0 Serena

- Sawyer 0-1 Ash Alola (I'm sure Mega Sceptile's Lightning Rod is much more effective than Volkner's Electivire vs Pikashinium Z)

-It's hard to tell, but I think it would be a tie

-Journeys Ash 1-0 Kalos Ash

Krackochu

Hmm I feel it.
Alright let's keep this up.

Ash's Scraggy vs Ash's buizel

Ash's Lucario vs Ash's Hawlucha

Ash's Lycanrock vs Volkners electivire

Ash's melmetal vs Ash's torterra

Ash's Infernape vs Iris's Dragonite

Pokemonfan5

BW Ash vs Goh

Goh vs Serena (3v3)

Journeys Ash

BW Ash

Goh

Alola Ash (Incineroar can beat mega sceptile)

Blaze Infernape

Kalos Ash (Pikashunium z just like Pikachu is far from it's full potential right now)

Last edited: