• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
If you squint, Grovyle looks like a fruit...

I got nothin.

Tangeh

I pick cleffa, cuz it's soft and squishy like a fruit and plump like a fruit and small like a fruit and it has a little sprig of hair on top like a fruit stem and it's shaped like a star ... Like a starfruit.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Palpitoed? It sort of looks like a weird mutant pear or something but mainly I just want to get rid of it again. Did I spell it right this time?

Nothingjustgo.

Do we have triple Zygarde formes, all the UB's and Alolan formes then? Or only Alola Pokémon?
Everything, even the
the pikachu hats

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The winner is... yumenokage with palpitoed... Oh wait. Palpitoed isn't a pokémon, silly.

The winner is Dragalge with Gulpin. It was argued for well, as it probably is full of fruit, the hungry thing.

tumblr_m4nczcp5Ir1qd87hlo1_500.gif

(there was fruit in that bowl, but it ate it)

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Theatrical: Torkoal, because Ash's was such a crybaby in the anime and made everything dramatic.

Adventurous: Togepi, because Misty's was always getting into trouble in the anime.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
But I'm Dragalge.
Silly me. At least I can spell "palpitoad" unlike certain unnamed parties.

For theatrical, I submit larvesta, which, like pyroar's mane and the attack, fire blast, is modelled after the Daimonji flame, which is a series of flames set off in a spectacular fashion. For adventurous, I submit shelmet, as how more adventurous can you get than an intrepid knight?

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Silly me. At least I can spell "palpitoad" unlike certain unnamed parties.

lol, to be fair, I know this last time at least I copied and pasted the name from Nothingjustgo's pm with my hand, so either he or the website he uses got it wrong first. I just copied the mistake...

Theatrical: Machop because it likes to show off its muscles
Adventurous: Phantump: it was created from a child being a little too adventurous... (pokedex entry: "According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.")

Status
Not open for further replies.