• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejay12357

←Most wanted atm
hey guys...i was wondering how many pokemon you can store in your pc in hgss

i want to know becuz i always have the problem of running out of spaces in the previous versions...

anyone got an answer for sure?

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
Does anyone know what pokemon are in the different parts of the Safari Zone? I know Sandshrew, Tauros, and Rhyhorn are supposedly in the desert section, but that's it.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
to the guy who said gamefreak went all out, well obviously they didnt if they left out the vs. seeker, the best item of any pokemon game...

Hey, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but you can catch Larvitar in Johto Safari Zone.

So from my understanding, Celebi is our new Mew, with no in-game location?

That sux.

Mullac51

Frankly I don't care
Ok, I've got the Feather and gone to the top of Ecruteak Tower, low and behold there's no Ho-oh. I'm assuming there's some part of the game I need to complete before it appears, but from what I read of Serebii's info on the main site all I needed was the feather...

Ok, I've got the Feather and gone to the top of Ecruteak Tower, low and behold there's no Ho-oh. I'm assuming there's some part of the game I need to complete before it appears, but from what I read of Serebii's info on the main site all I needed was the feather...
You need the Kimono Girls to activate Ho-Oh's appearance. I THINK you need to go to the Dance Theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.