• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get NC Hop with dailies

And since we are talking about luck, dailies were a wild ride today. Got 5-stars in a row (Hop being in one of them)

Got a 5-stars in all the NC banners even if only one was the feature unit.

Better than nothing even if Hop was like the lowest in list lol

Well, at least that's a controlable fighting zone...

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Managed to get NC Hop with dailies

And since we are talking about luck, dailies were a wild ride today. Got 5-stars in a row (Hop being in one of them)

Got a 5-stars in all the NC banners even if only one was the feature unit.

Better than nothing even if Hop was like the lowest in list lol

Well, at least that's a controlable fighting zone...
Hop’s a very good option for Fighting Zone if you don’t have Anniversary Cynthia. He’s making Fighting-type stages a breeze.

ailehunter

Hop’s a very good option for Fighting Zone if you don’t have Anniversary Cynthia. He’s making Fighting-type stages a breeze.
I went for CHop... i dislike his character but i like his GZapdos.
Also, i have Aura Cynthia so i can run her and CHop for sheningans :D

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I decided to pull on the new Triple Pokefair banner as I wanted Emmet (he's been separated from his brother for too long), I didn't have Lysandre, and I didn't mind getting more Cynthia so I figured it'd be a good banner to dip into since I had a good surplus of gems after pulling CHop. One spark later I got four Lysandres and none of the other two.

Why does this man like me so much?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I decided to pull on the new Triple Pokefair banner as I wanted Emmet (he's been separated from his brother for too long), I didn't have Lysandre, and I didn't mind getting more Cynthia so I figured it'd be a good banner to dip into since I had a good surplus of gems after pulling CHop. One spark later I got four Lysandres and none of the other two.

Why does this man like me so much?
Because you think this world is FILTHY!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Thing is... I have Aura Cynthia lol

Anyway, a daily on Marnie's banner gave me... Nessa.

Not bad, dailies go on....

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Sooo is there a chance that neo champion Serena will be available again?
Really hope you get her, I was sleeping on her for far too long after pulling her she's soooo good

Used Ash, SS Blue and Neo Serena to easily get through Hall20-30 of Battle Villa after having completed the rest earlier with other pairs, and it's my first time actually trying and beating the Battle Villa despite playing so long, feels good to get that tick mark over it finally!!

Hoping to do the same with the legendary arena soon! Need to attempt the very harder battles for all soon

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ball Guy becoming a mad bomber was not something I was expecting from this game.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Used the tiered scouts with paid gems to get him... But I don't regret it. Not just his kit end up being better than I expected, the event was quite good and one of the best.

It feels so much better than the Galar Neo Champion one. Glad they threw a bone for the often forgotten male MCs

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Did a Yolo multi for Ball Guy out of curiosity and got 2 copies! Candied him to 3/5 and EX'd him. A very fun support especially for LG.
Well, you're in luck. This Poke Ball is going to the common pool.
No he's not. He's a Variety Scout that's limited like the Kanto Eeveelution trio from last year.