• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I have Blue already but that will benefit me since I'll be able to save some extra gems without messing with what I had reserved for May. Since I have almost 300 points on his banner, I originally planned completing the 400 in the last day of his banner. Being able to postpone it to next month will give me plenty of time.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
My luck with getting rare Sync Pairs is awful. At least give me Gladion

So happy to hear that Volkner is coming. One of my favorite characters in the series and love hid dynamic with Flint

LordSerperior

I don't really care about Volkner but I'm looking forward to the terrains being added. Electric terrain is pretty simple but I wonder how they'll implement Psychic and Grassy Terrains. Grassy terrain healing opponents would be terrible and quick moves being disabled by psychic terrain is also not something I'd like.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Still no May :(

Darn, I wanted only Acerola for Halloween but they HAD to add Hilbert as well even if the suit is weird. Now I'll have to spend some gems on his banner. Will probably do a couple of multis on the last day like I did with SS Cynthia

On better news, yesterday I got the 4th Leaf on her banner (last day too!), then today I got 4th Serena on Lillie's banner (lol) and then Lusamine.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Steamrolled the Aether Full Force battles with Red, Skyla, and Flannery, though Bugsy, Viola, and PC dealt with the last Pokemon standing.

Aaaaaaaaaaand now I'm finding out this 4* Support Candy is absolutely worthless.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I actually like Masters gave us what the anime didn't and had those two interact. Very well done there, DeNA!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Tried to go after H!Hilbert because I like Mightyena. Failed to get him in 6000 gems and only got ticket fodder. He's still my target, as this game really is horrible when treating seasonals and the Sygna Suit Kanto trio.

Just out of curiosity went for H!Acerola once...

I got her,
Phoebe (like the only one Ghost-type user who is not a bonus in this event for some reason),
and Battle Villa Queen Serena.

Maaaaaan, this unassuming pull was stacked in my favor.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You got Serena, huh? Congratulations, you just unlocked easy mode! She'll help a lot in the full force battle.

Anyway, I'm looking for Furbert as well though I'll refrain to do the multi until the last day of his banner. Gotta see if I can get him in the daily pulls thus saving gems for Rosanta.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Last edited:

LordSerperior

I was really unlucky with the Fall Hilbert banner, guess I'm not pulling for Acerola and probably not pulling at all until at least Christmas.

I'm really happy about the Battle Villa change, hopefully a monthly Battle Villa means we'll get more variation between refreshes and it actually feels different each time. Not waiting for the refreshes for the milestone rewards is also a huge plus in my opinion. A little concerned about how the gems from the villa will be redistributed but I'll wait until we have more information on that.