• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Wished they slowed down on the limited units but I have to pull for my favorite legendary

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
SS Serena's hairstyle looks a lot nicer than anime Serena's cut.

Going all in (like 3 or 4 10-rolls) for Zygarde. Wish me luck.

RafaSceptile

Serena looks very nice in the Sygna Suit, but I don't like the colors of the EX version. Hopefully she appears in less than 5 multis because I want those power-ups from the other banner.

Hunga

I'm just annoyed it's a dragon typ sync pair... AGAIN!
We had like 3 of those in the past 3 months.

But on the other hand, making her a ground typ would be akward too, since we got already a master sync pair in dragon typing.

Really hope they'll bring a decent poison typ sync pair this year... :-(

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
SS serena isn't that bad if you pair her with some support like normal leaf. At least another dragon type with ground type move would be nice.

I'm missing 1 zygarde cell from this event, but i could use some help finding the last although a guide where to find these cells would be nice. Like they always say "it's always the last place to look".

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I had pretty good luck today. Got SS Serena twice in 9k, and a full roll on the triple Poke fair banner got me Steven too.
SS serena isn't that bad if you pair her with some support like normal leaf. At least another dragon type with ground type move would be nice.

I'm missing 1 zygarde cell from this event, but i could use some help finding the last although a guide where to find these cells would be nice. Like they always say "it's always the last place to look".
There's this annoying one on the second open stage where you have to talk to the Lass several times until she moves. Seems to be the one everyone has trouble with, since we're not used to talking to NPCs repeatedly.

Ignition

Got Serena on my first pull as well as 3 copies of N on the all male banner. Used the bonus 20 PUs to EX Swimsuit Misty & Serena. Pretty good luck but time to save again

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I did get SS serena in 3 multipulls, anni skyla plus duplicate in 1 multipull, and anni may in 2 multipulls. It was a good thing i saved up 45k gems in case these type of scouts happen.

It's hard to focus on poke and master fairs though, but usually both of them can burn and gulp up your gems fast. I'm more focused on poke and master fairs than seasonal, but sometimes seasonal sync pairs may catch my interest and/or how useful they are.

RafaSceptile

Well I did 5 multipulls on Serena's banner and 5 multipulls on N, Steven and Lance's banner:
  • Nessa
  • "The kuku man" TWICE (actually very good for me)
  • Lusamine
  • Clemont twice
  • Grimsley + Sharpedo twice
  • Grimsley + Bisharp
  • Wally
  • Ethan
  • Steven
  • SERENA....at home
  • Sygna Suit Serena

LordSerperior

A Kalos extreme battle. Sycamore is the only support and there's only 2 5* Kalos characters in the regular pool. After failing multiple times with several combinations, finally managed to barely beat it with Sycamore/Clemont/Viola.

People are always complaining about Johto lacking units but in terms of non-limited units, Kalos is objectively worse.

LordSerperior

They could add sygna suits to the regular pool to improve the options but yeah the problem with Kalos is the fact that it has no memorable characters. The Chatelaines would only be pokefair-worthy if they're paired with legendaries.

They do have more characters that they can add but some of them are hard sells as even regular 5 stars. There's Xerosic, the Team Flare girls, Viola's sister, Emma, Sina and Dexio and the rivals. Outside of Drasna and Malva, the rivals probably have the best chance of getting in sooner.

RafaSceptile

They could add sygna suits to the regular pool to improve the options but yeah the problem with Kalos is the fact that it has no memorable characters. The Chatelaines would only be pokefair-worthy if they're paired with legendaries.

They do have more characters that they can add but some of them are hard sells as even regular 5 stars. There's Xerosic, the Team Flare girls, Viola's sister, Emma, Sina and Dexio and the rivals. Outside of Drasna and Malva, the rivals probably have the best chance of getting in sooner.
AZ and Floette (Eternal Flower) *insert copium emoji*

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Now that Dragalia announced its EoS to be later this year, I do wonder how long PMEX will last.

Of course, PMEX isn't in any danger because it makes way more money than Dragalia did, but I'd also hate for it to go the down the same path as FEH.

Ignition

Yet another month full of limited units . At least
Cilan and his brothers are at least in the game in some fashion