• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I think so. He's mysteriously absent from the montage despite having more importance than someone like Wally. He'll probably show up in part 2 like how the Johtrio did in their story.
Yeah, it's possible:) maybe with Juan and some Frontier Brains like Brandon, Anabel etc. A Wally/Jirachi pair would be sweet and maybe someone with Deoxys.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
For the boys, that brings us up to a Melee player (Red), a Digimon protagonist (Ethan), a furry (Hilbert), and a K-Pop star (Brendan).

For May, this is like her what fourth model

LordSerperior

Lol Brendan finally gets an alt. Skipping him and I'll wait for the next update to make a decision on May. They say they'll be adding two more units for the second part. I think Wally has a fair chance followed by Steven and Wallace. Could also be the Team Aqua characters.

In some exciting news though, they're going to start updating grids on older characters. I guess that should be good news for all of those who want Brendan to get a mega. Personally though, I'm hoping they start with Kris who could really use better tiles on her grid.

Courtney and Looker in the general pool for some much needed ground and poison types. Also Courtney has ground zone so that's the first zone unit that's no limited. Hopefully they'll update the ticket scouts on anniversary and I can get them there.

Also the title screen not having the primals, further adds to my suspicion of Zinnia not getting Mega Rayquaza.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
New VA chapter is out.

Literally everyone is way too chill with Maxie and Archie keeping Groudon and Kyogre.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I had extreme sheer luck with a $1.99 gem special that I got freaking SS!Gloria right away on a normal beeping cutscene. I ended up getting both her and SS!Korrina with little effort.

Hopefully this doesn't mean my luck ran out by the anniversary.

screw it let me scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
New VA chapter is out.

Literally everyone is way too chill with Maxie and Archie keeping Groudon and Kyogre.
This is basically a continuation of the Delta Episode. By then, both of those two have settled down (except for Courtney and Matt). They're just extremists, but they aren't as villainous as most evil team leaders because, as explained in the arc, it's because their teams feud with each other like rivals to reach their personal goals. The other Hoenn characters even treat them normally.

Hunga

I really do like the new sync-pairs that got announced for this VA but... Do you really want to use any gems just about a month before the big anniversary event as a free2play player?
I decided nope and even when it hurts not to go for Looker (we really need more poison sync pairs, he's only the second 5*) the following sync pairs will be so bonkers and batshiet crazy, you don't want to miss them, I suppose.

BTW: Really dislike those event fights where you're kinda forced to own the new sync pairs to beat them. Annoys me every time more than it should.

LordSerperior

Honestly, the idea that the anniversary pairs are going to be the best units of the year is unfounded. They will definitely be good but they're generally in the same ball park as other good units of the time. Archie and Maxie were better than the three anniversary units released last year. It's pointless to wait for the absolute best meta units and why I think just pulling who you like us always going to be more satisfying.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I was expecting Johto or Kalos to be my weakest region for EBs but it’s actually Hoenn. Yeah I have EX May, Lisia, Zinnia, and Wally but my best support/tank is Brawly or Spring May. Had to rely on off region support to win these

Heekful

I wonder if we will get master fair this month

Why even wondering ? It's the anni so we'll get AT LEAST 3 Master fairs.

Personally I went immediately for May & Blaziken because she is a fav and I had to pity to get the 3/5, my savings are kinda gone but the anni units will stay for around one month so it should be fine especially since we will also get 6k gems Mid-August.

I'm not a May fan I swear !
ybgwySy.png

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why even wondering ? It's the anni so we'll get AT LEAST 3 Master fairs.

Personally I went immediately for May & Blaziken because she is a fav and I had to pity to get the 3/5, my savings are kinda gone but the anni units will stay for around one month so it should be fine especially since we will also get 6k gems Mid-August.

I'm not a May fan I swear !
ybgwySy.png
Hopefully we will get a Kalos MF… Serena is wonderful but need more

Heekful

Hopefully we will get a Kalos MF… Serena is wonderful but need more

I also kinda want a new Serena with Greninja or something but only if Ash can't get it... I know this is a big unpopular opinion because most people want Calem with Greninja but I don't really care about Calem, he would be fine with Chesnaught imo.

Also, Serena for the Anni seems unlikely since she was part of the 2.5 Anni (in a way) by being the MasterFest released during that time.

I honestly expect Kanto, it's been a while since we got something Kanto-related (I think the last Kanto limited unit we got was... New year Sabrina?) and it's really weird knowing DeNA so I totally expect a new Red (or Blue) for the Anni.