• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Secundum

Lord Of Order
It doesn't matter at all. I use start Majoras Mask and close the software that way.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So I feared that I would be stuck at the 20,000th+ place area until I used Complexity -1.

I jumped from 25,000th-ish place to 4,339. Hopefully I don't drop too much but I think I should be safe for now. I did the usual Ampharos/Sceptile/Zapdos line-up but since I don't have Raikou yet, Lilligant made a fine replacement.

Mye

Someone has to win..
For all those wondering, there's a giant log-jam at the top (I'm sitting at around 400, and from what I can tell there are about 500 scores seperated by about 200 points). Also, any score above 13,000 should be enough to be in the top 20,000 in north america. Not sure about the rest of the world though.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
welp time to give it a go with complexity -1 and disruption delay. hope that I can get high enough to get it, if not oh well. Gonna edit with my score in later. Good luck everyone :3

Edit: with both those items i got a score of 15,090, which puts me at 13,675. I feel like I did terrible, but I'm now safe by 6,325 spots. I don't feel safe, but I'm not gonna worry about it. If I get it I get it. *crosses fingers*

oh! can someone better at time conversion then me please tell me, what time in central does the event end?

i seriously feel like I'm gonna get bumped to like 21,000 before it ends T.T

Last edited:

R_N

welp time to give it a go with complexity -1 and disruption delay. hope that I can get high enough to get it, if not oh well. Gonna edit with my score in later. Good luck everyone :3

Edit: with both those items i got a score of 15,090, which puts me at 13,675. I feel like I did terrible, but I'm now safe by 6,325 spots. I don't feel safe, but I'm not gonna worry about it. If I get it I get it. *crosses fingers*

oh! can someone better at time conversion then me please tell me, what time in central does the event end?

i seriously feel like I'm gonna get bumped to like 21,000 before it ends T.T

Man with those both you got that low a score? Feeling iffy about using them later

Also you know there's a countdown timer, right? 6 and a half hours, will end at 1 am est or 10 cst, i believe

e: I have 15213 and am at 13325. Going to be a rough 6 hours

R_N

He/She probably isn't used to quick combo chaining...

Or Home Button shenanigans.

i have now idea how people put up wit hteh home button trick
the tedium would kill me

e: I ALSO DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE PUT UP WITH MEGA AMPHAROS i am never going to stop complaining about how counter intuitive this thing is, but i can only assume the extra power is what's leading to those high scores

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Man with those both you got that low a score? Feeling iffy about using them later

Also you know there's a countdown timer, right? 6 and a half hours, will end at 1 am est or 10 cst, i believe

e: I have 15213 and am at 13325. Going to be a rough 6 hours

I do now >.> ugh 6 hours.

He/She probably isn't used to quick combo chaining...

Or Home Button shenanigans.

Tried being as fast as I could, but mega amph ruined some combos of 5 x.x also no, don't know about whatever you can do with the home button. and I'm a he/him/ho/hum

monkeyman192

simply bored
I'm sitting at 5413 in Europe. Not feeling super safe, might have one more crack at a higher score as I am not going to be around in the last hour of the competition I don't think

R_N

i did it one more time before spending some coin and got 17121 proving that, as always, pokemon shuffle is a game of pure luck

Skyrocketed me up to 8807, which is crazy. Does a good job of showing the gaps between tiers

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
i did it one more time before spending some coin and got 17121 proving that, as always, pokemon shuffle is a game of pure luck

Skyrocketed me up to 8807, which is crazy. Does a good job of showing the gaps between tiers

If I couldn't see it for myself, then it'd be unbelievable. As many people that have participated, and a score of 13k+ puts you into the 20ks (though that'll probably change since more and more people are doing it in these last hours)
I'm just gonna start saving up coins for these competitions. Hopefully the next one uses a better mega, but at the same time that makes it easier on the competition x.x

R_N

If I couldn't see it for myself, then it'd be unbelievable. As many people that have participated, and a score of 13k+ puts you into the 20ks (though that'll probably change since more and more people are doing it in these last hours)
I'm just gonna start saving up coins for these competitions. Hopefully the next one uses a better mega, but at the same time that makes it easier on the competition x.x

any mega will be a better mega

Hopefully before we get to the next water mega they do mega sceptile or mega venusaur

monkeyman192

simply bored
any
Hopefully before we get to the next water mega they do mega sceptile or mega venusaur

Surely they will do charizard or venusaur next.
Also, I guess new levels will be released this next check in...

R_N

Surely they will do charizard or venusaur next.
Also, I guess new levels will be released this next check in...

Geeze Charizard(& Blaizken for that matter) will not be fun.
The only SE mega available will be Mega Blastoise and even if the ability is about on the level of Ampharos that's a significant advantage
I'd hope they just release a mega to help fill the type gaps into the normal content.

There's, what, 48 or so? We have, counting Blastoise, 13. They can't keep doing these competitions for all of them

e: Picture, if you will, doing Mega Mewtwo X as a competition

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Geeze Charizard(& Blaizken for that matter) will not be fun.
The only SE mega available will be Mega Blastoise and even if the ability is about on the level of Ampharos that's a significant advantage
I'd hope they just release a mega to help fill the type gaps into the normal content.

There's, what, 48 or so? We have, counting Blastoise, 13. They can't keep doing these competitions for all of them

maybe just the expert stages will be competitions. Idk, hopefully aerodactyl is next, make pidgeot and charizard easier.

e: Picture, if you will, doing Mega Mewtwo X as a competition

idk, if they do mega mewtwo x then they'll need to add/or release a system of being able to switch out stones.
Not looking forward to mega rayquaza competition. :S

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Checked it in the last 5 seconds, I placed at 17,918 (though in those last few seconds it probably moved a little more)