• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Seriously, what's with the GTS? Every freaking time I go to trade for Celesteela I ALWAYS get the message the Pokémon has been already traded. ALWAYS! This is ridiculous.

FowTech95

Random Passerby
Seriously, what's with the GTS? Every freaking time I go to trade for Celesteela I ALWAYS get the message the Pokémon has been already traded. ALWAYS! This is ridiculous.

I think they have been sniped the second you attempt to trade it. It will be a problem if you see the same Celesteela after refreshing. Otherwise, it's just your bad luck.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

its so active right now. every time I try to use GTS, its almost a game of speed skill to see how fast you can decide if you want to trade or else youll miss it :p almost makes it more interesting that way!

gliscor&yanmega

It's a high demand Pokemon, it's going to be taken a few minutes at most after being put up so long as the request isn't unreasonable. Nothing wrong with the GTS. If you want a Celesteela so bad you can either put up one of your Pokemon and ask for it, you'll likely get it in a few minutes(Again, so long as it's not unreasonable, another UB or some kind of Rare Pokemon would be a fair enough trade that most will go for). Or you could go on the trade forum here and ask someone for it.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
It's a high demand Pokemon, it's going to be taken a few minutes at most after being put up so long as the request isn't unreasonable. Nothing wrong with the GTS. If you want a Celesteela so bad you can either put up one of your Pokemon and ask for it, you'll likely get it in a few minutes(Again, so long as it's not unreasonable, another UB or some kind of Rare Pokemon would be a fair enough trade that most will go for). Or you could go on the trade forum here and ask someone for it.

So it's a high demand one. lol

Any other Pokémon that's high on demand? I will be grateful if there's a list...

Akashin

Any other Pokémon that's high on demand? I will be grateful if there's a list...

Zygarde tends to be, presumably so that people can collect Cells via other Zygardes rather than collecting the Cells themselves. I don't use the GTS enough to know of any others.

gliscor&yanmega

I could only hazard a guess but:
-Competitive Pokemon. Basically, anything that a lot of people end up using online https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/competitions/4101/ https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/competitions/4102/
-Rare Pokemon. Anything that has a 5% encounter rate basically, or is SOS Battle only.
-Certain evolved Pokemon that are hard to get(Basically anything that needs an item as some are hard to get(Razor Claw for Sneasel for example)
-Legendary and the likes(UBs, Tapus, Null). Version exclusive ones would likely be in higher demand(Version exclusive Pokemon in general would be in higher demand).

For the most part, pretty much most Pokemon would end up being snagged on the GTS quickly. It's the Rattata and anything that is Common that end up just staying there forever.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Just (honestly) put a Pokemon for trade that has a lot of dump perfect IVs and other good things that require effort (and say it has great potential), and you'll be soon flooded by Ultra Beasts.

Seriously. I traded way too many exceptional Rockruff for Kartana, and somehow, I got a super crazy good Kartana with all the right stuff.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Pikashinium Z ??? Had no idea that was a thing with it lol how is it different to the regular Pikanium Z?

Only for the hat wearing Pikachu and upgrades Thunderbolt to 195 BP and increase Critical Hit odds.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
So we got Marshadow. All Shiny locked Legends. Unreleased Starter abilities and unobtainable mega stones. 2017 is going to be interesting in what they distribute and what they don't.

Don't forget Ash Hat Pikachu and the Pikashunium Z.

Where are you finding this information? I can't find anything related to what you two are talking about. Am I missing or misunderstanding something here?

gliscor&yanmega

Where are you finding this information? I can't find anything related to what you two are talking about. Am I missing or misunderstanding something here?

Everything they mentioned is currently unobtainable in the game and are simply wondering what will be distributed this coming year.

Baggie_Saiyan

Only for the hat wearing Pikachu and upgrades Thunderbolt to 195 BP and increase Critical Hit odds.

Oh right interesting man they're doing a lot to get people to use Pikachu huh lol.

Apparently AZ's Floette is coded in the game and we still haven't gotten a legitimate Shiny Zaygarde I don't think. So that's two more to add to the list. Potentially more if they wanna release Shiny Ash Greninja. Dang that's a lot. Shiny Locking every Legend was a bit excessive no way we'll get everything.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't think AZ's Floette is meant to ever happen. That might just be leftover data they just didn't bother with.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So anyone finding the BP prices for the Mega Stones a bit ...too much? I was just checking the page for the Stones available there, and boy, if the Tree is really as hax as they say, then the price should be a lot lower, like 24 BP. Besides' the majority will want the stones just for the new Dex entries for the Mega Pokémon already in the Alola Dex.

I don't think AZ's Floette is meant to ever happen. That might just be leftover data they just didn't bother with.

Maybe, maybe not. Though with the last episode of Generations focusing on AZ and his Floette, a distribution of the thing would be perfect. Still, who knows? Perhaps we may eventually get it sometime down the line.

Last edited:

Baggie_Saiyan

I think I was reading it from Joe's twitter but apparently they scrubbed other stuff so it seems they at least consciously left or put the data in for AZ Floette but I am with you even with that I'm fairly skeptical we'll see it.

guys if you had to choose between scald and aqua tail on a feraligatr (and surf and waterfall were not options) what would you choose? i can't really find an appropriate place to ask this, so i hope you don't mind me asking it here.

for the record, my feraligatr has 156 attack and 109 special attack. and yes he is part of my pokemon sun team

Status
Not open for further replies.