• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sylveon + Best Wishes - Episode Pictures

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon Sylveon + Best Wishes - Episode Pictures

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

We'll likely update this update throughout the day so be sure to check back. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 13:03 GMT
Edit @ 13:03: Sylveon Announced

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Following its reveal in CoroCoro on Monday night, The Pokémon Company has now announced the US name of the latest Pokémon. Ninfia, the newest evolution of the Pokémon, Eevee, shall be known in English as Sylveon. No further details were given about this Pokémon, but CoroCoro said that more secrets will be revealed about it next month

[h=3]In The Anime Department[/h] Pokémon Black & White - Episode Pictures
As usual, I have done pictures from the episode that aired in Japan today. This episode features Ash & Co. entering the Floccesy Ranch where they learn that the rancher is trying to teach her Ampharos Thunderpunch. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers;

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Syvoleon...sweet name ^^

porygonfan

I think it's a normal type it doesn't look like anything specific. Perhaps eevee evolves into it when it's happy or reaches a certain level?

DarkRaven

Beware...
But Eevee evolves when it's happy into either Umbreon or Espeon, depending on whether it's day or night. I don't really think it would evolve with happiness. Maybe a stone, like the Oval Stone or the Shiny Stone?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I think it's a normal type it doesn't look like anything specific. Perhaps eevee evolves into it when it's happy or reaches a certain level?

they'd never do normal so I say "light" (as a new type) or flying

But Eevee evolves when it's happy into either Umbreon or Espeon, depending on whether it's day or night. I don't really think it would evolve with happiness. Maybe a stone, like the Oval Stone or the Shiny Stone?

stones are already their, so I call for trade with item or lv. up with move

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
they'd never do normal so I say "light" (as a new type) or flying

stones are already their, so I call for trade with item or lv. up with move

Flying type sounds nice though, there are already so many moves from different types that deal with light

Pikalika55

Don't hate the mushy
Now, it must be a new type, such as Light, right?

If it is Normal, it will be very disappointing. I'm assuming this is their way of introducing this assumed new type.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
With each Eeveelution GF has introduced a new method of evolving for it, so I highly doubt they'll just stick it with a method that's already currently in the game. Kanto introduced stones(Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon), Johto introduced happiness and time of day(Umbreon/Espeon), Sinnoh introduced lv up near/in a specific location(Mossy stone/Ice stone for Glaceon/Leafeon).

As for it's type being a secret it's possible GF might be introducing a new type, or it's just going to be one of the already existing types that haven't been "USED" yet(that would mean Normal). Yes even though it's still possible Sylveon could be Normal I very much doubt that it will be. What would be the point in that?
Reason why I say that is because I see Eevee as a very special pokmeon, it acts like a basic pokemon(reason why it's normal) and has a unique ability to evolve into a verity of different types. If one of those pokemon that Eevee evolves into is made a Normal-type it loses that uniqueness because all Sylveon will be is a slightly better Eevee because of it's stat's....how boring. It's possible it'll be a "Normal"/Flying-type cause we all know their not going to make a "NON-legendary" just have Flying(I feel like I have to put "" in because I'm sure someone is going to comment "But Landorus is just a Flying type, or even Arceus cause of the plates" I'm not an idiot -_-). An if it is indeed Flying it'll be the first Eeveelution to have a dual-type.

I don't want to act like I'm complaining a whole lot about other people's speculations, but what would be the point in adding Light-type? If GF is by chance adding in a new type which Sylveon just might have, why exactly are so many are hopping for Light, claiming it'll be Dark's counter part(FYI Dark was introduced to balance Psychic which pretty much makes it the counter part). What would it introduce to the game that Electric/Normal/and Psychic haven't already?
For the most part Light-type is practically already in the game, pretty much by those three types I just listed.

zerothethird

Wobbuchu is awesome.
Why do I have this feeling in my brain that it's a fighting type....hmmm....a feminine fighting-type? Interesting.

ysmr97

porygonfan

I thought Normal because it hasn't been used yet, and this doesn't jump out at me to resemble any other current specific type. Eevee are cute, so if it evolved into a Normal type, it would probably be a cute Normal, and, this screams "cute" looking to me with the bows in it. It would have been cool if they did this, and pink is girls but the boy version would be blue with no bows.
Perhaps it could evolve at a certain level, no items/location/time specific used to evolve. If it's normal I would imagine nothing should be used to get it to evolve except the old fashioned "level up".

If I had to create a new type, I would call this "Beauty", like if you groomed it good it would evolve into this as a reward. It does look beautiful.

SpadeOfRoses

Pokemon Coordinator
I don't get why so many people are against Sylveon being normal type. Think of the possibilities! Serene Grace or Cute Charm for abilities, the amazingly wide movepool, the possibility of a female exclusive evolution. I want it all so bad! Seriously though... I found a very good read here http://slo-mo-tion.deviantart.com/art/Sylveon-Theories-366242311?q=gallery:slo-mo-tion/28674607&qo=1 that provides a lot to think about, as well as some theories people posted on youtube. I fall into the desire for normal, flying, or dragon. I do like the sound of a myth or magic type though!