• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POKÉTOON - English dub coming June 17th!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A new one was just uploaded! If it reminds you of Twilight Wings, it's made by the same team!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I Love this animation and it's cute but I wished that it could be a full-on Pokémon Anime (with the Existence of Ash within Pokémon Anime, I doubt it.).

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I showed this to a friend who said the protagonist looks like Nono Hana in a muted hair color. I do not know what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
An absolutely gorgeous and cute short film directed by Yamashita Shingo (Twilight Wings) was just added to YouTube. Tsubomi is voice expertly by Minase Inori (Rem from Re:Zero) and I just...cannot describe how fulfilling it is to see a girl who likes to battle get to be the lead character. I felt so seen!

Also, her parents are super hot!

This looks absolutely phenomenal :D. Thanks for sharing this as always.

Jers745

I dont know :p
It was good the animation was glorious, the story was great paced for this one chapter, while i dont see this beign a series personally because the protagonist solves the problem too easy but like i said it gets its job done pretty well.
Also i dont see the point in comparing both this and the pokeani because they are waay too diferent products, it just goes to show how much the fans like to disturb the entertainament for others.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I'd love to see more adventures with Tsubomi. Her charm (which is also an extension of the charm of Director Yamashita and his fellows) is what really sells this. I also don't want to undesell the incredible performance of Minase because the combined effort really crafts that sort of balance for me as a woman that I love: cute depictions of girls that don't sacrifice cuteness and feminity for being aggressive and battle-worthy. The way that Tsubomi-chan manages to inspire those around her to follow he lead into action just really fills my heart with fire and warmth. This is tailormade for a film version!

Love the Red and Blue callback. The kid looks like Ash and Serena’s daugther. Better than Journeys.