• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokèmon that you prefer over their evolved forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought I had replied here, guess not

the only one that comes to mind is Zorua
Zoroark is ok looking, looses that cute fox design that Zorua has, I'm not really a fan of 'humanoid' looking Pokemon, werewolf form that Zoroark has really ruins the cute fox kit design of Zorua

Vahnstad

Dewott
Magmortar
Rhydon
Bayleef
The Apes
Lickitung
Many of Gen IV new evolutions
Vigoroth
Tepig
Litten
Charmander over Charmeleon
Chespin

NeedsAName

Next one is Crabrawler. I won't understand why they decided to give it an ice type in it's evolution. The first form looks like a water type along with it's fighting type. I don't think Crabrawler should've had an evolution at all.

They needed a non-form Ice type and Crabrawler drew the short stick. Real shame. It wouldn't have been that hard to create a new ice-type evolutionary line relegated to Poni Canyon and Mount Lanikila.

Leosnake

Dragonair, Gabite, Grovyle, Quilava (I don't dislike either Sceptile or Typhlosion and will evolve into them. I just prefer the designs of their previous forms). Aipom, Scyther, Spritzee (I really like the design and think it is cute. Never have used one though in part since I had Pokemon X. But also felt Aromatisse was a missed opportunity. Or at least seems more like a middle stage to me).

Edit: also prefer Litten, Tepig and Totodile but again will evolve.

solarcattwo

Koffing is cute and happy while Weezing is ugly and depressed. Koffing is cute and happy while Weezing is ugly and depressed.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Locking this as it was originally posted in last, back in 2019.

Don't bump threads that are over 60 days old.

Feel free to make a new version of the thread to continue the discussion.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.