• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéalphabet

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Pokéalphabet

Okay, Pokéalphabet!

This game seemed to be difficult for the most of you,... I don't know where it went wrong, but let's change the rules a bit shall we? Maybe this will be much easier and also matches the title.

Explanation

As the title says it, we are going to make our alphabet c:. Starting from the letter A and going down to the Z.

Example

Azelf
Blaziken
Corphis
Etc,...

But! Let's spice it up a bit. It has to be in order of the Gens. Gen I - Gen II - Gen III - Gen IV - Gen V - Gen VI. (If you are a nub like me and don't know any pokémon beside yveltal and Fenniken from Gen VI then you don't have to name that Gen, just start from Gen I again xD)

Example

Abra (Gen I)
Bayleaf (Gen II)
Combusken (Gen III)
DGen IV
EGen V
FGen VI
And start from Gen I again.

Rules
- No double posting (Everyone knew this already)
- No cursing
- No flamming
- No cheating (If that's even possibe)
- You know... The usual Serebii rules xD
- You can name the same pokémon more than once, because I am sure you'll get easily stuck ;)

Please have fun and good luck ;) and if there is something that you don't understand then vm/pm me any time! I will be sure to answer.​

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Now I know it got accepted <.<

Well, Jirachi

Np : Johto pokémon :3

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Igglybuff!

Unova next!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!