• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéBlock, Stock & Berry! (366)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
YAY! KANATA EPISODE! AT LAST! SQUEE!

Probably the best contest "set-up" episode so far, mainly because Ash/Swellow's sub-plot made things more interesting. I'm glad they left the Grumpig "rape" scene in. They also gave a nice nod to the Poke-Ringer episode.

Best quote:
Jessie: *to Chimecho* "Listen up, you floating hand towel!" XD

And Trainer's Choice failed. AGAIN.

Oh, and a photo of me whenever Kelly appeared on the screen:
[img135]http://mrbigjas.freeshell.org/pics/homer_drool.gif[/img135]

Last edited:

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
4kids made yet another mistake. Note to self: Add new sections to the P.O.A. site. I also liked that they mwentioned Jessibelle.

-Yes, feel very sorry for the cute floating chime thingy.;_; James would kill her if he was as hot headed as his partner.;)

-*sweatdrops at the May rapage* And I thought Snitsky-kun was disturbing...

-Aw; Pidgeotto doesn't have its old voice anymore...:( Swellow was hilarious, though(the bowing down to Vladimir).:p

-"If it reminds you of my ex-fianceé, then yes.:mad:" SOLD~!

8.5/10...extra half point for the awesome cliffhanger.:D

the episode was kewl.................with Kelly........ and yes i feel bad for Chimecho....... and how May's Pokemon dislikeed the Pokeblocks... well except for Beautifly............ but the episode was kewl........... 7/10

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Great ep. I was suprised as well that they kept the flirt scene. I'm gonna find it on the internet with music, I bet, like I did with May.

Blenders working different suprised me though. Cliffhanger was pretty good.

Overall: 7.5/10

TV.com rating: Perfect. Seriously. The flirt scene REALLY helped.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The Pikamaster said:
Great ep. I was suprised as well that they kept the flirt scene.

There's really nothing in that scene that would warrent it being cut. Teenage girls hug all the time in real life, it's the same in Pokemon. Kelly has her face near where May's breasts are, while her hands are underneath her shoulders. (You can see Kelly's right hand in the gif in my sig holding on to May's armpit as they're snuggling)

Although, we don't exactly know what the heck Grumpig was doing. Looks to me like Grumpig is trying to open her shirt. o_O

Last edited:

ArrEmmDee

Chimecho had better show the entire world who is boss in the Pokémon Contest next episode. And smash Jessie's skull for yelling at it like that. :(

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Cybercubed said:
Although, we don't exactly know what the heck Grumpig was doing. Looks to me like Grumpig is trying to open her shirt. o_O

Okay. We've got a new shipping! Beastilityshipping XD.

And you're contradicting your sig.

S

Sindakwil

Oh wow. I guess you learn something everyday. I never knew Makuhita was an exception to the Psychic beats Fighting rule. [/sarcasm]

E

Eric Cartman

This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Pidgeotto again, but once again Ash NEVER mentions the fact he had one. The ex fiance quote James said was just perfect, and is it me, or has Kelly's mom been seen before?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Bakufuun said:
Oh wow. I guess you learn something everyday. I never knew Makuhita was an exception to the Psychic beats Fighting rule. [/sarcasm]

Yeah. NONE of them fit. Swampert kicks a** though.

Solar Crimson

A Crimson Tide
But Swampert was the best choice, seeing how Spoink could beat both Makuhita and Qwilfish. IMO, this Trainer's Choice is almost on par with the Arbok>Seviper one.

Anyway, this was a good episode, one of the better ones in Hoenn. I was shocked that they made the reference to Jessibelle, and how Swellow crashed into the ground when it did Aerial Ace (the first time). May feeding the PokéBlocks to her Pokémon, and their reactions were hilarious (especially Combusken).

One of the few times I'm actually looking forward to the next episode (how is May gonna get out of this?).

R

Ryou_Bakura

I really liked this episode! the return of pidgeotto was great and i like the jessibell comment(i cant believe they had a kanto refrence! that might actually make this one of 4kids ONLY good dubbed episodes...) swellows training was nice and when james made the comment...he realized that jessibell looks just like jessie right?

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Nice eppy. May phails at Pokeblocks. XD Kelly is OK. Jessie is so awful, treating poor Chimecho like that! ;_; LOL at Ash and the Nomel berries. Can't wait for the next one.

And the Trainer's Choice was just sad.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Eric Cartman said:
This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Pidgeotto again, but once again Ash NEVER mentions the fact he had one. The ex fiance quote James said was just perfect, and is it me, or has Kelly's mom been seen before?

I've mentioned it in this thread before, but yes, Kelly's mom (or possibly her look-alike relatives/sisters -- think Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny) has made two brief appearances in Johto League Champions...

"A Goldenrod Opportunity"

158397sz.jpg

"The Art of Pokemon"

197150gh.jpg

And here she is in this episode -- even when she smiles she STILL scares me... LOL

AG90_101.jpg

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
You guys are acting like that scene with May and Kelly was genuinely a "snuggling" scene. o_o

Nice episode. Jessibel reference, Pokeblock stuff, blah blah blah. You know, it was nice.

7/10.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Houen Characters in Johto is nothing new.

Tomono was in 'A Corsola Caper' too. ;D Well, someone that looked like him, at least. ._.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, they've been borrowing minor characters for a while now. Like all the kids from "Hypno's Naptime". It's pretty cool when you recognize one of them.

M

MayAsh1987

I liked this eppie, it was something refreshing from a long time. I didn't like the fact how they named the girl Kelly. For one thing, she doesn't act like a Kellly!!!!!

My favorite part in the episode was when Ash tried the Nomel berries and made a weird face. I started to laugh so hard.

The Nomel Berries remind me of those sourpatch candies like Warheads. Too bad we don't see those no more, I miss those candies.

And I'm truly proud of May how she handled Team Rocket. She was playin smart which I like.
And lets not forget the faces how May's POkemon reacted after eating the POkeblocks!!!!!

I give this episode 8.7 out 10.