• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéBlock, Stock & Berry! (366)

I thought that it was mean how Jessie scared James's Chimecho and if I was James I wouldn't have let her use it in Lilycove's Contest at all.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Interesting to see Grumpig's Psychic able to stop the berries in Kelly's bag from falling on the ground, it was almost like a Contest appeal move. Seeing Ash and Swellow practice got me all excited since Swellow hadn't gotten much training after it evolved in tha PokeRinger contest.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I thought that it was mean how Jessie scared James's Chimecho and if I was James I wouldn't have let her use it in Lilycove's Contest at all.

While Jessie and Chimecho were an odd pair, I'm glad Jessie used Chimecho cuz she had used her own Pokemon enough already and Chimecho deserved to get more screentime to itself as well. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I don't even remember, but when Kelly was teaching May the basics of making Poke Blocks, was that the 1st time we had seen them get mentioned?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Minamo City looked great, and I enjoyed the scene where Satoshi's group met Kanata and her Boopig at the berry market. I chuckled when we saw Fushigidane, Eneco, and Wakasyamo disliking Haruka's Polocks, and Musashi requesting Kojirou to lend her his Chirean for the Minamo Contest was pretty devastating.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I enjoyed seeing a Pidgeotto again, but once again Ash didn't mention that he had one. My favorite part was when Ash tried those Nomel berries and made a face.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, Haruka's unappealing Polocks seemed like an inconsistency since we saw Haruka receive some advice on how to cook Polocks earlier in the saga when she visited Kaina City, so her suddenly being bad at making them in this episode seemed off.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow Kelly had a very cool introduction here and we saw tons of development for May in this episode too. Ash even trained his Swellow and the Lilycove contest began right away.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ash even trained his Swellow and the Lilycove contest began right away.

The whole Ohsubame training regimen here seemed kind of disrespectful toward Haruka, however. Satoshi basically neglected cheering for her so that he could focus on that, which seemed unfair.

Haha "If you mean it looks like my ex-fiance then yes."
Ash leaves to train Swellow. This should have been the only time he would have not watched a contest as afterwards he would have learned that its wrong to not support a friend (thankfully in canon he learns from this in Sinnoh)
Cliffhanger, dun dun dun