• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéBlock, Stock & Berry! (366)

T

Toyota Cressida

Did anyone else like the fact Pidgeotto was in it? Anyway it was a good episode.

E

Eric Cartman

FlareonBreeder said:
I've mentioned it in this thread before, but yes, Kelly's mom (or possibly her look-alike relatives/sisters -- think Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny) has made two brief appearances in Johto League Champions...

"A Goldenrod Opportunity"

158397sz.jpg

"The Art of Pokemon"

197150gh.jpg

And here she is in this episode -- even when she smiles she STILL scares me... LOL

AG90_101.jpg
Thank You. The animators are getting cheap lol.

Faerie

MONS
Alfonso said:
Um.

UM.

W

T

F

!

OMFG. 4Kids actually remembers Jessibelle. Holy f*cking sh*t. o____o And if that ISN'T a 4Kids line, then it must be a scriptwriters line, which means they actually frikking REMEMBER stuff from Kanto.

Either bloody way, a Jessibelle reference is still pretty damn nifty.
Oy, I can't agree with you more! The second I heard the word 'ex-fiance', I practically fell off the couch laughing. I loved the Jessibelle episode, and now that you mention it, I am surprised that they remembered her. A good episode all in all, but wasn't Kelly a little...Um...Odd toward May? >__< I'm not saying that to be weird, it's just...Gah. *runs around in circles*

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I knew Kelly's mom looked familiar. Hell, maybe in those Johto episodes that IS Kelly's mom. It's not like she was ever given a name or anything, and as far as I can tell, 4kids gave her the same voice in all 3 eps. XD

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I thought I'd seen her before! It amazes me how such a fugly fatass could give birth to such a sexy daughter.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Faerie said:
O________O;; ...Where in the world did that come from? Please, don't spam.

Actually, the Trainer's Choice asked who was the best Pokemon to use against Spoink. The answer... Makuhita?!!

Um... okay... 4Kids goofed again! Next thing you know, they're gonna say something stupid like "Roselia is the best choice to battle Flareon" or "Volbeat evolves into Illumise".

The worst was the Arbok/Seviper thing...

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode was pretty interesting, though I'm looking more forward to part two (I've been dying to see Chimecho's contest episode this whole year!). I liked the part when May fed her pokeblock to her pokemon. Combusken heaving (or whatever she was doing) into her bowl was LOL hilarious. :D I also enjoyed James's comment about Jessiebelle, and Jessie calling Chimecho a floating hand towel. LOL I wish Drew had been in the episode, though, I really missed him. :(

It should be interesting to see how part two goes with the contest, even though I know how May did. I can't wait for Jessie's part in the contest, either, ESPECIALLY when I know how she did. :D :D :D

Oh yes, and I LOVED the bit with May pulling Max's ear and Brock still reacting. ROFLOL :D Now THAT was a long-overdue moment.

Last edited:

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
This was my favorite Hoenn episode! Mainly because Kelly acted almost EXACTLY like my friend Emily. I think she even glomped someone like Kelly did May once.

That pose when Ash ate the nomel(sp?) berry was hilarious. He looked like he had to go to the bathroom. lol. I couldn't help but remember the good ol' days of Warheads candy. lol

Kelly's mom appeared in the episode when they arrived in North Petalburg also. She was the one who told the town May and Max were back.

I loved the whole Jessebelle thing. I guess he forgot that she looked just like Jessie. I would want to forget such a violent person as well... It accually took me a minute to remember her, and once I did I almost fell out of my chair. lol

I wish the berry blender was a game type thing like on the games. It would be funny if they were all playing and May would get fed up with how fast it was going and would try to break it. We all know Ash would. lol

When May pulled Max's ear and Brock reacted instead was hilarious. "I guess I was feeling his pain..."

Okay, now for Kelly. She wasn't afraid of telling that salesman off and then yelling to everyone in the market not to buy anything from him. Imagine the Magikarp salesman trying to sell her something. lol. Then the line that reminded me of Emily: "You better watch where I'm going, 'cause I'm sure not!" XD And then she tripped anyway. lol. And the song she sung while she was making pokeblocks was funny and sorta cute. lol.

You guys took that glomping thing way out of porportion. Some girls their age (they're only about 10-11) do that to get information out of friends, like she was doing. And like someone else said, teenage girls always hug, like, if something good or bad happens. I try to avoid people doing that to me, though. lol. It freaks me out...

Oh, I also liked Kelly 'cause she had purple hair AND purple converse! XD Me loves converse! lol. No, I'm not some psycho poser punk! ...Anymore! lol *is hyper*

S

Shadowcat

Well this was a good episode. Well May's Pokemon seem to hate Light Blue Pokeblocks. Her Beautifly seemed to like it. Overall, a good episode.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the scene where Kelly was talking to May about ribbons in the park, were Kelly and Grumpig tickling May on the park bench? Not really sure, but that is what it looked like to me.

O

Ookami-sama

Shining Suikun said:
I thought I'd seen her before! It amazes me how such a fugly fatass could give birth to such a sexy daughter.

Huh... Must get her looks from her father...

...And a local NPC...

TPMX

Beans backing up...
WaterDragon trainer said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the scene where Kelly was talking to May about ribbons in the park, were Kelly and Grumpig tickling May on the park bench? Not really sure, but that is what it looked like to me.

No. They were trying to fish out May's ribbons. Some people think otherwise....

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

it was an OK ep

Pidgeotto had a different voice and was HUGE

Kelly is HAWT!!!!

I dont think May's pokeblocks are tasty.....

poke_girl

The Amazing
I saw this today, and learned I was totaly wrong about what to use agenst a spoink, thanks 4kids :) *Not serious..*