• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokécity

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;251; : *Jumps up* Well...that's the last time I try that.....anyway, what brings me here? I'm looking for a hand cream, make me hands nice and soft and moist.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
:516:- Oh! Hello! Welcome, my name is Claire. What kind of sc--oh, I guess I should first ask what kind of hand cream would you be interested in?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;251; : There's different types? Bloody hell. I just want one that makes my hands soft and moist and smells of rose. I don't know much past that, sorry.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
671.png
*Grins* Not to worry. We have exactly what you need. Claire, please show him where the hand creams are. I have to go put up these flyers and get the word out that our store exists! :D *Leaves store humming happily*

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
:516:- Yes, of course. Right this way mayor.
*She begins to lead Dan to where the hand creams are*

Infernobat.

Negative
;312; Yay! Thanks for the takeout, Jacob. Some Florges came and put those fliers up while you were out, she's probably the same one as the one on the poster.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;251; : *Follows Claire* Sorry about this, I just know that there's new people around and I need to make good impressions.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;091;: *enters the orphanage, greeting Brio and Miyu* Hello. I've been sent by the headmaster of Pokécity School. We want to know if you at the orphanage were considering enrolling the children in our classes. They may not have parents to make the decision for them, but I do believe these little ones get all the care they can from everyone possible to give them the best future they can.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
*Grabs a bottle from the shelf*
:516:- Here you go, Mayor! A nice bottle of "Moisturizing Hand Cream". Rose scented, just how you like it.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;311; *Looks closer* Oh, wait, I know her. She's that rude lady from that trashy store down the way. *Shrugs*

671.png
*Hears this while hanging up fliers* *thinking* TRASHY?! I'll show him trashy! *Takes a breath* Calm down Sylvia. You're a grown womon, and a business owner. It's not worth getting into an argument with a pair of rodents... *Continues putting fliers up in different places.* Besides, I have the mayor in my shop, this couldn't be better.

(The italics are thoughts btw. In case that wasn't clear, she's not saying this out loud.)

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Name: Klaus
Species (Please include sprite) : Slowpoke (;079;)
Personality: The laziest man in town. Klaus never really seems to want to do anything, and it's a mystery to those who have known him at all, as he's more than capable of many an intellectual and physical task, as reflected by his job and surprisingly incredible speed. Despite having only moved in during the repopulation, he gives off a confident but lax aura, as if he has always been present there, but is set up for disappointment given his own recent history. He loves a good joke and is generally nice to everyone around him (even if his snarky jokes may seem borderline rude), with... very fine exceptions on those who decide to disobey the law. He is the bitterest of all cynics.
Relationship Status: Single. Klaus is too lazy for a relationship!
Job: Lawyer
Stats: HP: 321 ATK: 166 DEF: 182 SP. ATK: 104 SP. DEF: 116 SPD: 129

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Name: Klaus
Species (Please include sprite) : Slowpoke (;079;)
Personality: The laziest man in town. Klaus never really seems to want to do anything, and it's a mystery to those who have known him at all, as he's more than capable of many an intellectual and physical task, as reflected by his job and surprisingly incredible speed. Despite having only moved in during the repopulation, he gives off a confident but lax aura, as if he has always been present there, but is set up for disappointment given his own recent history. He loves a good joke and is generally nice to everyone around him (even if his snarky jokes may seem borderline rude), with... very fine exceptions on those who decide to disobey the law. He is the bitterest of all cynics.
Relationship Status: Single. Klaus is too lazy for a relationship!
Job: Lawyer
Stats: HP: 321 ATK: 166 DEF: 182 SP. ATK: 104 SP. DEF: 116 SPD: 129

This has been accepted & added to the first post.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
684.png
*She's curiously wandering the streets.* Whoa, this place sure is big. Wandering around here sure make me feel real small...*But then she's spooked by some loud clattering nearby, it makes her hop.* Whoa?!

;159; *It came from him is his workplace, looks like some tools dropped everywhere.* Well, isn't this just great... *He starts picking them up.*

684.png
Huh, it must be his shop. He's hard at work, though. *That's when a wrench slides over to her.* Oh? Hey, mister! You missed one! *She picks it up and flings it at him.*

;159; Hm? *He turns around, only to meet a wrench to the face!* DA-OWW! >.<

684.png
Whoops!

;159; *He turns his attention to the Swirlix, still rubbing his face. Needless to say the look on his face is not a good one...*

684.png
Eep...! Oh geez... *She sweats and starts backing away. She squeals and hightails it out of there!* Yaaaah! Sorry sorry soooorrrrryyy!

;159; *He grumbles and groans.* Rascal. This day is off to a great start...Not! *He gets back to work.*

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;091;: *gets bumped into by a hurried swirlix* Now, what was that? *turns to see Kiki* Now, what are you in such a hurry for?