• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokécity

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
671.png
*hangs last flier on a tree* That's the last one. I better get lots of customers after all this work... *heads back to Rose Cosmetics*

671.png
: *Walks inside Rose Cosmetics* I'm baaack! Did the mayor find what he was looking for?

(I'm tempted to make a second character, but I don't have any ideas atm.)

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
:516:- Um..yes, he did. Perfect scent and everything! Why did you go to great lengths to put up those fliers? Are you concerned that we may not get any customers?

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
684.png
Oof! *She falls over when bumping into the Cloyster, she gets up and looks around.* Ahh, is he chasing me? *She turns around, no one is there. She sweatdrops and sighs in relief.* Whew...Oh, hi! I was just uhhh...*She thinks of a fib on the spot* ...running an errand. That's all, not like I did something wrong by accident or something. Aha... *Laughs nervously*

-

;159; *He's just about straightened up his shop.* That'll do. Now if only there was something needing fixing...Least I got time to myself.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
;091;: Well, I don't see a reason for the rush. Shops don't close for another several hours. *continues off down the street*

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
;079; *Subtley strolling slowly down his usual route to the library, intending on purchasing another book on law* I'm yetta bump into any of the newbies in the city. I needa meet 'em, troublemakers and harmless goofballs alike. *realises it's too much effort and leaves it up to chance, continuing his leisurely walk*

OOC: As I note I'll be using italics for thoughts too. It'll be important for Klaus' image.

Name: Francis Locke
Species (Please include sprite) : Servine :)496:)
Personality: A flirtatious dandy drawn to Pokecity by the promise of a beautiful woman, as depicted in his mysterious handbook, Francis is an adventurous fellow with a thirst for sightseeing. On his travels, he has learned much in the way of a hedonistic lifestyle and how to live his life to the fullest, satisfying his desire for a fun time in life. Now arriving in Pokecity with the intention of finding a nice girl to settle down with, he hopes his refined charm and social abilities will net him one in no time: with a big ego and sophisticated attitude, he bathes in self confidence. He also shows a sublime curiosity, particularly in books, an interest sparked by his possession of the unusual pocket travel guide that led him here, scribbled with odd scrawls and predictions. He has since repurposed it to keep an in depth analysis on every girl he meets.
Relationship Status: Single, but he is more than ready to change that!
Job: Bookkeeper
Stats: HP: 261 ATK: 156 DEF: 186 SP. ATK: 219 SP. DEF: 160 SPD: 202

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
671.png
The business world isn't always kind... Some mons will do whatever it takes to get ahead. Thankfully, we don't both sell cosmetics so it's not like we're in direct competition.

OOC: Too bad Servine and Florges aren't in the same egg group. ;)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Ooh, they'd seem made for each other too!

684.png
Uh, right. So i'm gonna get going now. Later! *In a haste, she rushes off* Whew, that was close...All that running away made me hungry. I wonder if there's a store around here *She starts to wander again.*

-

;159; Finally, i'm done. But now it looks like I lack some tools. Have to head to a hardware store. Just one thing after another...*He gathers some belongings and closes up shop. He heads out to explore the city.*

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
OOC: You guys do know you can have a romance without being in the same egg group...right?

;251; : *Flying off, before bumping into Klaus* Oh Arceus I didn't see you there Klaus I apologise immensely!!

Name: Francis Locke
Species (Please include sprite) : Servine :)496:)
Personality: A flirtatious dandy drawn to Pokecity by the promise of a beautiful woman, as depicted in his mysterious handbook, Francis is an adventurous fellow with a thirst for sightseeing. On his travels, he has learned much in the way of a hedonistic lifestyle and how to live his life to the fullest, satisfying his desire for a fun time in life. Now arriving in Pokecity with the intention of finding a nice girl to settle down with, he hopes his refined charm and social abilities will net him one in no time: with a big ego and sophisticated attitude, he bathes in self confidence. He also shows a sublime curiosity, particularly in books, an interest sparked by his possession of the unusual pocket travel guide that led him here, scribbled with odd scrawls and predictions. He has since repurposed it to keep an in depth analysis on every girl he meets.
Relationship Status: Single, but he is more than ready to change that!
Job: Bookkeeper
Stats: HP: 261 ATK: 156 DEF: 186 SP. ATK: 219 SP. DEF: 160 SPD: 202

This character has been accepted & added to the first post

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
OOC: Not even I know who Francis is gonna eye up yet. Heh. Also what kind of a Bookkeeper we talkin' about here? Book bookkeeper or financial transactions bookkeeper? Either will work. He's gonna get around a lot... literally.

;079; *Topples himself after the collision, but gets back up, wobbling clumsily as he ascends, spotting Dan* Or, y'know, I could bump into old faces too. Dan's cool. Couldn't choose a more fitting leader for us 'mons, we've come here and he's been makin' a good sate of this dump, so far. Don't sweat it, Dan. I haven't seen ya' in awhile. Whatta you up to now, flyin' round so quick? Busy as ever? you busy Celebee! *Shrugs and winks, chuckling a bit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:496: *Sat behind the desk at the library, familiarising himself with the Dewey Decimal System* Ah yes, so that is where all the books on travel can be found. *Scowls* Well, at least I made it out here, at last. Once I have finished my work here for the day, I can get to my "objective" mhm? *Grins with half of his mouth*

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
671.png
*Puts magazine down, looks out the window, and sees Janice walking boy.* Hm... *Leaves the store and walks up to the Vulpix* Well well well, aren't you fortunate to have walked by my store. You look like a mon who could use a makeover!

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Well, sorry for being late, but I guess I'll join this (because there isn't much going on here right now...)

Name: Mortimer Englehardt.
Species (Please include sprite) : Shuckle ;213;
Personality: A serious and somewhat blunt individual, Mortimer has a tendency to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, seemingly without being aware. As a result, he's rather quiet, doing what he needs to, and then leaving.
Relationship Status: Single, probably for life.
Job: Lawyer
Stats: HP: 200, Attack: 15, Special Attack: 15, Defense: 500, Special Defense: 500.

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
;159; *He comes across a hardware store and enters the place. It takes a while, but he eventually comes back out with more items then he came in.* That's over with, now back to the shop. *He casually makes his way back.*

-

684.png
*Exploring a little, she spots the storefront of a convenience store and runs on in. A little while later she comes out with a backpack full of various snacks. She's also chewing on some sour candy.* Mmm! Now where was I...Huh? *She spots one of the fliers Sylvia put up and gives it a read.* Ooh, a grand opening? I think i'll stop by that later! *Taking note of the address, she's jauntily on her way.*