• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Trashure

Beginning Trainer

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
In the spin -off dex page for Arcanine it says:

Dungeon - Impossible - Evolve Arcanine.

Fangirl

Eh, I think this is where this goes. In Absol's Spindex Entry it says it's Friend Area is Mt. Cleft, but this is untrue. Absol's Friend Area is Darkness Ridge.
In fact, I'm visiting my Absol, who's not only in Darkness Ridge, but is the only Pokemon I've befriended so far for that particular Friend Area. o_O

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
This just a wild guess as I dont have diamond or peral

Zugaidosu says obtain by reviving shield fossil
Tatetopusu says obtain by reviving Helmet fossil

shouldn't it be the other way around?

DSDark

Breeder
your right

This just a wild guess as I dont have diamond or peral

Zugaidosu says obtain by reviving shield fossil
Tatetopusu says obtain by reviving Helmet fossil

shouldn't it be the other way around?

your right it should be the other way

Metroid_Sniper

Paresect=TehAwsemest
Last edited:

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
In the AttackDex, it says that Strength cannot be learned through breeding. I bred my male Blaziken with a Ditto in Emerald and the Torchic that hatched had Strength.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!

Amaranth

Swag
this is not a corection mearly a question serebii will you translate the pokedexs and add them or leave them for american release thanks :)

Last edited:

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
...There's no Flying type pics for any other page either. Must be just me then

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
I kept forgetting that there was a seperate 'Pokedex/Attackdex errors' thread, so I deleted all the D/P Attackdex errors I posted on the 'Mistakes on serebii.net' thread, and I moved them to this thread. Sorry about that........>_<
If I'm not mistaken (I don't have D/P, so I can't say for sure, but it's the impression I've gotten from some other posters), Gyro Ball's power depends on the user's Speed; the D/P Attackdex says it depends on the foe's Speed instead.
In the D/P Attackdex, under Point Strike, the effect is raising one random stat of the user by two stages; under the 'Pokemon Hit in Battle' part, it says 'Selected target', when it should say 'User'.
In the D/P Attackdex, under Snow Slide, at 'Speed Priority', it says '252'........

THAT'S GOT TO BE AN ERROR. NO ATTACK HAS SPEED PRIORITY THAT HIGH. Not that I've seen, anyway........just doesn't sound right........
And yet one more error for now: Under Tail Wind, where it says 'Pokemon Hit in Battle', it says it affects 'both foes & partner', when it should say 'user & partner'.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
In the DP pokedex in Glion's entry it says one must simply lvl it up with sharp claw. That's correct but you need to level it up in night, not day if I recall correctly

Volteon

Back I guess??
Rayquaza has a new ability o_O? Cacophony? Huhh.. that´s odd...

Cacophony in 3rd gen blocked sound based moves (according to game mechanics, but no Pokémon had it) and now it does the same as Air Lock. Is that right?

Chimecho3000