• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex/Attackdex Errors

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
On the current Pokémon of the Week, the first suggested held item for Regieleki is a "Light Claw," which doesn't exist.

MrJechgo

On the general Pokedex pages for each type (Normal type link here), Z-Moves and G-Max moves are listed only as either Physical or Special, not of both types if applicable.

Luthor

Out of something that got noticed during a discussion on moves Heatran can learn Steel Beam but its not listed on either of the below pages

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

For some reason, the list of Pokemon that can learn Mega Punch in Gen 3 by Move Tutor is completely empty.

Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam can all learn Mega Kick in Gen 1 from TM05, but these pages say that they can't.

Last edited:

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

In the Locations section, there is no mention of the fact that it was possible to get a Tympole from the Dream World - it was encountered in Pleasant Forest.

I suppose it doesn't really matter now, though, since the Dream World has been shut down for years.

Edit:

The exact same error is present on Swinub's page. It was possible to get a Swinub from the Dream World, and it was encountered in the Icy Cave.

Carvanha's page does mention that you could find it in the Dream World, but it says that it was available immediately (or, more accurately, immediately once the Sparkling Sea was unlocked), but finding it actually required 7,500 points in Black/White, or 5,000 points in Black 2 and White 2.

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to give this particular bit of information, but since it does pertain to a Serebii.net -dex, and it's not a "mistake", I suppose this would be the best place to provide it.

At any rate, I couldn't help but notice some of the newer Sword and Shield items in the Itemdex are still missing their Japanese names. I can give Cracked Pot's and Throat Spray's Japanese names for now.

They're われたのポット (wareta no potto) and のどスプレー (nodo supuree), respectively.

I'll let you know if I come across any others.

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
When listing the Pokémon that learn TM, HM or TR moves on the appropriate Attackdex page, hidden abilities are missing from the Abilities column (in every relevant gen).

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer

Halkel

Experimentalist

Hate to be that guy but you got Squarkabilly's HA half right. Guts only applies to Green and Blue Plumage.

Yellow and White plumage have Sheer Force instead.

2022112817462800-B6-CE40797459-B0890-BF7-CEF68-A4-CE587.jpg

2022112817462900-B6-CE40797459-B0890-BF7-CEF68-A4-CE587.jpg

Last edited: