• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex Entry Contest V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Pokédex Entry Contest V.2

As I saw no action being taken, I thought I would remake the thread.

Hey everyone, welcome to the pokedex entry contest. Each round, I will post 3 pokemon, and you can create a good pokedex entry for it. (Entries are limited to 2 sentences, and you can do only one entry for each pokemon.) At the end of the round, I will decide the winners, and add the winning entries to the three pokédexes in this post. The three categories are best entry, most funny entry, and most random entry. I will be also be checking to make sure no one is cheating, so don't think about doing it.

Best Entry Pokédex
;001;:
Although it has a rather vicious appearance, it is a rather timid pokemon. If a seed starts to grow in the bulb on its back, it is close to evolution.
[Submitted by shiny_arceus]
;004;:
Charmander has a flame on it's tail that burns brightly. If the fire on it's tail goes out, Charmander will die.
[Submitted by manaphee]
;007;:
It's fluffy tail is a popular symbol. Squirtle can withdraw in it's shell to fool unexpecting people.
[Submitted by Sunraichu]
;010;:
It eagerly awaits evolution by snacking on leaves. It uses String Shot to protect itself from predators.
[Submitted by Sunraichu]
;025;:
When Pikachu has too much static, it will become agitated. Pikachu have tiny arms, however, they pack a punch.
[Submitted by Sunraichu]
;157;:
When flames begin to erupt from its back, it is about to launch a powerful FIRE attack. The bigger the flames, the more powerful the attack.
[Submitted by Missingno. Master]
;232;:
The male Donphan tackle each other with their horns to claim territory and females. It's heavy weight is helpful in battling.
[Submitted by Sunraichu]
;233;:
After many years of fruitless attempts, top computer programmers finally succeeded in creating a working upgrade for PORYGON. The upgrade leaves it sleeker and with more attacking power.
[Submitted by Missingno. Master]
;428;:
The face that launched a thousand ships, it has caused countless arguments between pokemon that vye for its affections.
[Submitted by Blue Snover]

Funniest Entry
;001;:
A strange creature that has a bulb on it. The BULBASAUR that has the largest bulb is the leader, which is why some BULBASAURs resort to silicon implants to make them bigger.
[Submitted by bob_is_cool]
;004;:
The flame on its tail shows that these small reptiles are flaming. The more radiant the flame, the bigger of a flaming homo it is.
[Submitted by angrycaterpie]
;007;:
If abandons by its trainer, they form gangs and run wild on the streets. They commit crimes, vandalize property, and dye womens hair purple, they also pokemon hides its shell everynight, the reason is classified if your under 16.
[Submitted by ShadowDragon16]
;010;:
This confused pokemon obviously can't tell were it's head is, seeing that it emmits a terrible stench from its antenae, not it's rear.
[Submitted by Parasite]
;025;:
Supposedly an "adorable" Pokemon, this overrated rat is capable of frying large, cat-shaped balloons with its well-known Thunderbolt attack. The red spots on its cheeks indicates where exasperated trainers have punched its face countless times, due to its annoying habits and its suspected allergy to Thunderstones.
[Submitted by darkdragontamer]
;157;:
This pokemon caused the wildfires in California, due to using FLAMEWHEEL while searching to blow up Paris Hilton.
;232;:
The unexpected result of a slightly oversized Phanpy getting run over by a monster truck, Donphan leads a horrible existance of getting picked on because of its vague resemblance to a tyre.
[Submitted by Nebula]
;233;:
A upgraded porygon created by geeks, it was a way for the computer nerds to get into X-rated sites for free.
;428;:
Inspired by the popular term, "*****," Lopunny has no actual good stats, except for speed, and has a sh*tty moveset. However, it still manages to grow many an erection in fanboy's pants.

Most Random Entry
;001;:
The horrible outcome of when god crossed an animal with a plant, it attacks with vines used as whips that beat down anything it sees as a threat............... and people named Misty.
;004;:
If you let it become charizard its practically unbeatable. It is said that a charamander dies if its flame ever goes out, and no you can't just light a match to keep it from dying, life isn't that simple you ****ing moron.
;007;:
The origin of its name is highly speculated but mysterious. The shell on its back protects it from harmful environments while it cuts itself from inside its shell.
;010;:
A common Pokemon of uncommon intelligence, it is indignant that you sneer at how common it is, when in fact it is ready to take over the world with its minions. In fact, if you look out your window right now, you can see that an army of them is preparing to bomb your house.
;025;:
The poster child/adult/it/potato of the series, which is questonable when we have Donphan, Pikachu has red patches on its ugly face that stores STDs, and when it has too much, Pikachu releases its batch upon an African village.
;157;:
When this pokemon use the move eruption, it releases harmful gases like the ones that car exhaust pipes emit. No, it doesn't spread typhoid, you sicko.
[Submitted by shiny_arceus]
;232;:
It Is Said That If You Get Run Over With Donphan's Rollout On A Tuesday, A Missingno Will Screw Up The World.
[Submitted by Poke_Hunter]
;233;:
American scientists created this Pokemon in hopes of exploring space; however, the morons forgot to give it the power of flight. Now Russia is going to beat us to Uranus, although the things that might be found on Uranus give us good reason not to go there in the first place.
;428;:
A rabbit-like creature that is seen around bars. both males and females can reproduce 50 babies per minute.
[Submitted by bob_is_cool]

The current set is:

http://i34.*******.com/18g9ja.pnghttp://i36.*******.com/25883zn.pnghttp://i33.*******.com/14ctisl.png
Regigigas|Giratina|Shaymin

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Well i suppose i will start you off.

Regigigas
When it stamps its feet, it can create new land masses.

Girantina
It is a culmination of both Dialga and Palkia's shadows brought to life.

Shaymin
It has the ability to turn deserts into beautiful meadows full of flowers.

Sorry, are these any better?

Last edited:

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Blue Snover, I'll give you an example, because it's a bit confusing.

Create entries, like this is Raichu's Diamond Entry:
It turns aggressive if it has too much electricity in it's body. It discharges power through it's tail.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Let's-a go!
#486: Regigigas
Known as the "Destroyer of Pangaea", this leaderly Regi split the Earth into 7 Continents many years ago.

#487: Giratina
Known as the dimensional traveler, dimension ruler basilisk. It changes forms when traveling through dimensions.

#492: Shaymin
Mr. Sonic wannabe who can change to a flying form is known as Shaymin. It is the one who gave Floroma town the flowery feel.

Manix

Another round?
What else?

#486: Regigigas
Regigigas is capable of shifting continents. It can also destroy them just as quickly.

#487 Giratina
Giratina is the creator of the "Torn World". It also changes form inside it.

#492 Shaymin
When startled, Shaymin retreats to the safety of it's ball. That ball is made from itself.

Hey, I'm glad this was remade...I was getting too lazy with all the updates...
and Sunraichu, you should put the entries from the last thread into your pokedex.

6rdfar90

The Person From UK
Regigigas - Is said to be leader of the Regis. By flashing the orbs on it's chest it can contact any Regi it pleases

Giratina - People fear the coming of Giratina, and say when it appears the end of the world is near

Shaymin - Often mistaken for flowers it causes huge allergy attacks when startled in an attempt to get away

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
Regigigas- The leader of the Regi Trio. Regigigas split the continents many thousands of years ago.
Giratina- Although it was supposedly living in its cemetery, it has been found in a new dimension called the Torn World, in a new form called the Origin Form.
Shaymin- Living in its secret Flower Paradise, it has been found with a Flying type when a specific flower is around its neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.