• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex Entry Contest V4

I'm thinking that after this round, I'm gonna only do one Pokémon at a time instead of groups of three. It just seems easier that way. What do you guys think?

Skarm™

Light It Up
dunno. seems a bit less to me. i ay we do this: we get three pokemon, but were only allowed to name that pokemon in 1 category.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Bulbasaur: Regular: The Seed Pokemon. Bulbasaur naps in sunlight, and absorbs rays through the seed on its back. They live in large herds.
Funny: Bulbasaur, the Dino thing Pokemon. Bulbasaur like to eat pie, but if it eats too much, the seed on its back turns into a cherry.
WTF: Bulbasaur, the Suicidal Pokemon. Should a Bulbasaur's seed come in contact with poison ivy, it will explode. Without the seed, the animal soon dies from lack of chlorophyll.

And yeah, that would be less confusing. I'm still not entirely sure if I only have to do one, or all three.

Nominees: Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Metagross

And I just found out I have to do all three, so Charmander:
Regular: Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The flame on its tail will heat up should it get cold. It lives in active volcanoes.
Funny: Charmander, the Unicorn Pokemon. The lizard body is a disguise. Its true form can poop rainbows.
WTF: Charmander, the Spy Pokemon. They are given away by the CIA as starters. They keep tabs on certain trainers.

Squirtle
Regular: Squirtle, the TinyTurtle Pokemon. Squirtle live in the ocean, and they rarely emerge from their shells. They feed on seaweed.
Funny: Squirtle, the Soup Pokemon. Squirtle line up in front of hunters. They enjoy being killed and turned to soup.
WTF: Squirtle, the Apocalypse Pokemon. Should a Squirtle be forcibly removed from its shell, it is said the world will be exposed to a power of massive destruction.

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Charmander
Charmander, the Sunbathe Pokemon. Charmanders must spend of least 12 hours a day soaking up sun, or their fire starts to burn out.

Charmanderr, the best Pokemon. If your given a choice between him, a stupid plant with feet, and a lame turtle, you choose Charmander.

Charmander, the torch Pokemon. Ancient cavemen tore off Charmander tails and used the flammable oils inside to make torches.

Bulbasaur
Bulbasuar, the cabbage Pokemon. Bulbasuar hide in crop fields as cabbage to hide from predators. They spray poison on anyone who comes near.

Bulbasaur, the ancient Pokemon. Bulbasaur was the first Pokemon ever, and is the ancestor of all plants and Pokemon. Screw Mew!

Bulbasaur, the ejaculation Pokemon. In Germany, Bulbasaur is used as a symbol for STDs, and is the mascot of a campaign for abstinence.

Squirtle
Squirtle, the best turtle Pokemon. It lived at the same time as Carracosta- but it was better, and thus never went extinct.

Squirtle, the Carting Pokemon. Squirtle shells are often used for attacking other carts in go-carting. They are Italian.

Squirtle, the Canteen Pokemon. some trainers carry squirtles around with them in their shells, using them as a supply of water. They thus got the nickname of 'Living Canteens'.

Contest Closed

Winners:
20101227163906%21001Bulbasaur.png

Bulbasaur
Regular Pokédex: Bulbasaur seeks out rest in the most verdant gardens. It awaits the blooming of its bulb. [SpeedSuicune]
Funny Pokédex: Bulbasaur, the WTF Pokemon. Seriously, no one knows what it's supposed to be based on. Is it a toad? Is it a dinosaur? It it a pez dispenser?! [Epic-Inferno]
WTF Pokédex: Bulbasaur, the ejaculation Pokemon. In Germany, Bulbasaur is used as a symbol for STDs, and is the mascot of a campaign for abstinence. [Loreni333]

004Charmander.png

Charmander
Regular Pokédex: Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The flame on its tail will heat up should it get cold. It lives in active volcanoes. [Z-nogyroP]
Funny Pokédex: Charmander, the Unicorn Pokemon. The lizard body is a disguise. Its true form can poop rainbows. [Z-nogyroP]
WTF Pokédex: Charmander the Screaming Pokemon, Charmander screams at everyone by going CHARMANDER!!!!!!!!!!! everywhere he goes. [SasoriSand]

20110414005311%21007Squirtle.png

Squirtle
Regular Pokédex: It is said that even from birth, Squirtle can quench the fiercest of fires by drawing power from deep within its shell. [SpeedSuicune]
Funny Pokédex: Squirtle, the Carting Pokemon. Squirtle shells are often used for attacking other carts in go-carting. They are Italian. [Loreni333]
WTF Pokédex: Squirtle, the LOLFAIL pokemon. It is called the love failure. [Nightfall715]

Congratulations to all the winners! From now on, I have decided to do only one Pokémon at a time. So I looked at your suggestions. Since you guys were only supposed to make one suggestion, I did not count any after the first Pokémon mentioned. So I used an RNG to decide which of the 3 suggestions I would use. So, the next Pokémon is...
20100417195816%21195Quagsire.png

#195 Quagsire

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
Quagsire Funny or WTF Pokedex, depending on how you look at it: Its eyes are actually nostrils, with its brain juice for snot.
Suggestion: Tirtouga (used random number generator)

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Quagsire, the Truffle Shuffle Pokemon. If it finds a truffle, it does the shuffle.

Quagsire, the honorable pokemon. Quagsire act as the kings of small marshes, and will fight to death to defend it. They often train under the passing Keldeo, who teaches them to be great fighters.

Quagsire, the Clueless pokemon. Quagsire have very short-term memory, and thus can forget who even their trainer is in several days.\

(I won two categories, one WTF and one Funny? I'm on a roll!)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Quagsire, the Slow-Witted Pokemon. Quagsire are not partcularly intelligent. It takes about 3 seconds for them to react to pain.
Quagsire, the Idiotic Pokemon. Quagsire have a mental capacity of three. They like to eat hockey pucks.
Quagsire, the Drunk Pokemon. It constantly drinks too much beer, so its brain has become warped to be annoyingly positive.
Nominee: Whimsicott.

Last edited:

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Quagsire. Let's do this.

Regular- Quagsire, The Water Fish Pokémon. It's slimy skin allows it to slip away from enemies.
Funny- Quagsire, The Sir Pokémon. Like a sir.
WTF- Quagsire, the Finisher Pokémon. He stalks pokémon until they are injured,then uses his finishing move on them.

I like the Whismiscott idea. I second the nomination of Whimsicott!

Just so you guys know, I got rid of the "three entries per round" rule. There is technically no limit now, but please don't go around doing dozens of them per round.

Spacial

procrastination
Quagsire, the clumsy Pokemon. It has a non-existent sense of direction, is is always bumping into things, causing it to learn the move amnesia.

Quagsire, the Super Mario Pokemon. Quagsire are obsessed with Super Mario. They dream of racing around the swamp in dodgy cars, jumping on evil Squirtles and saving the ugly Princess Jynx.

20100417195816%21195Quagsire.png

#195 Quagsire
Regular Pokédex: Quagsire, The Water Fish Pokémon. It's slimy skin allows it to slip away from enemies. [Tyoyo3131]
Funny Pokédex: Quagsire, the Drunk Pokemon. It constantly drinks too much beer, so its brain has become warped to be annoyingly positive. [Z-nogyroP]
WTF Pokédex: Quagsire, the Truffle Shuffle Pokemon. If it finds a truffle, it does the shuffle. [Loreni333]

Next Pokémon:
20101218020042%21564Tirtouga.png

#564 Tirtouga

Last edited:

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
There's one for me. Yay! Now, on to tirtouga....

Regular- Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokémon. It's shell contains a high level of DNA from the species, allowing it to be brought to life.
Funny- Tirtouga, the Time Skip Pokémon. It almost came to existance during the second generation, but it was shoved into a cardboard box until the fifth.
WTF- Tirtouga, the Splinter Cell Pokémon. It keeps weapons and other tools within it's shells, which it uses on secret missions.

Wow, these are long. Let's evolve and do Carracosta next round.

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
WTF: Tirtouga, the homesick Pokemon. It loves to stay in its own video game and not other games, because then Mario mistakes him for a Koopa Troopa and annihilates him.

Suggestion: Porygon-2 (RNG)

You guys know you don't HAVE to make a suggestion. If you really don't care at all (even though I find that hard to believe), then you may as well just leave it up to those who do have a preference. There's no point in RNGing and suggesting a Pokémon that you don't even care about, because it just takes the power away from those who actually do have a specific choice for a Pokémon that they want included in the next round.

Spacial

procrastination
Tirtouga, the Break Dance Pokemon. Tirtouga often feel the need to GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR. If they don't, then they end up dying

Tirtouga, the HSM hater Pokemon. Tirtouga interpret pokemon's cries of pain to High School Musical songs

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
:564:
Normal: Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the oceans millions of years ago, and has been brought back to life with modern technology.
Funny: Tirtouga, the Murderous Pokemon. It sneaks up on land and kills many innocent Pokemon. It is on the Pokemon's Most Wanted list.
WTF: Tirtouga, the Rainbow Dash Pokemon. Rainbows come out of its shell every time Rainbow Dash does a Sonic Rainboom.

Suggestion: Ninetales ;038;

Come on you guys, where did everyone go? I got a lot of entries the first round, and now I only have 4 entries in 5 days. If you like this game, tell all your friends about it! We need more entrants than this...

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Regular: Tirtogua, the Deep Sea pokemon. Tirtogua live in the deep sea, hunting remoraid in their search for food.

Funny: Tirtogua, the rick roll pokemon. Take one look at it and you know your gonna die.

WTF: Turtle, the turtle pokemon. It comes from a family of turtly turtles who know this turtle who likes turtle waffles and knows a turtle who likes turtles who likes turtles who made this turtly entry too turtly.

I would love if you could do Braviry next round.

Last edited: