• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex Entry Contest V4

Snorby

Snorby
regular: Tirtouga: the turtle pokemon
Tirtouga swims to the beaches of Undella town every year to lay eggs. There is a festival held whenever they appear.

WTF: Tirtouga, the Omanyte/Squirtle fusion pokemon.
It was created in a lab by fusing Omanyte and Squirtle. It retains Squirtles Turtle-ish-ness, and Omanyte's Type and Fossil status.

funny: Tirtouga, the lame pokemon
It does the same thing as Kabutops, only it's slower and bulkier. If you don't like Kabutops, replace Tirtoua with Omastar. At least Omastar has those awesome teeth things, and Kabutops looks like Scyther's Great-Grandaddy.

Next pokemon: Registeel

Last edited:
20101218020042%21564Tirtouga.png

#564 Tirtouga
Regular Pokédex: Tirtouga, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the oceans millions of years ago, and has been brought back to life with modern technology. [~SilverLugia~]
Funny Pokédex: Tirtouga, the Murderous Pokemon. It sneaks up on land and kills many innocent Pokemon. It is on the Pokemon's Most Wanted list. [~SilverLugia~]
WTF Pokédex: Tirtogua, the rick roll pokemon. Take one look at it and you know your gonna die. [Nightfall_]

Next Pokémon:
20101218020328%21565Carracosta.png

#565 Carracosta

Yeah, I didn't really want to do Carracosta right after Tirtouga, but someone suggested it, and I have to be fair and follow the RNG.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Carracosta, the Costa Coffee Pokemon. Carracosta has a coffee machine built into it's shell, which produces Costa coffee

Carracosta, the Zumba Pokemon. Carracosta invented the type of dance'Zumba' and practises it every day

Come on, we need more than one entry!

I'm implementing a new rule now. From now on, you can't suggest an evolutionary relative of any Pokémon that has been used recently. I think that's why nobody is submitting anything. They're sick of talking about fossil turtles. :p

Snorby

Snorby
Come on, we need more than one entry!

I'm implementing a new rule now. From now on, you can't suggest an evolutionary relative of any Pokémon that has been used recently. I think that's why nobody is submitting anything. They're sick of talking about fossil turtles. :p

That's my reason, I'm worn out of Turtle jokes XD

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
Carracosta, the copier Pokemon. It copied the habits and looks of the regular sea turtle so that it could steal the sea turtle's debut in Pokemon B/W.

And yeah, I don't wanna do Carracosta. Let's do Togetic. And no RNG this time!

3D992

The Living Hologram
Normal:
Carracosta, the prehistoric sea turtle pokemon. Until recent technological advances, scientists were clueless as to whether Carracosta's shell was made of bone or rock. It is believed to be extinct in the wild.

Funny:
Carracosta, the great grandparent pokemon. Carracosta are so old, they are believed to be the ancestors of all turtles. After a milenia of babysitting young turtle pokemon they all drowned themselves thus causing the mass extinction of their species.

WTF:
Carracosta, the battleship pokemon. When Carracosta floats face-down in the water, it is often mistaken for a battleship. B3. Hit.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Normal: Carracosta, the Fossilized Pokemon. Carracosta swims at speeds of over 200 mph. When it emerges at the surface, it can create huge tidal waves due to its bulk.

Funny: Carracosta, the Stand-Up Pokemon. It constantly performs mediocre acts of humor. Its strict tomato diet is remnant of this.

WTF: Carracosta, the Computerized Pokemon. Though it went extinct over 100 million years ago, it was revived and enhanced with technology. It now has a literal steel shell, and a brain made of boron.

I'll request Jellicent. It's a mustache squid.

Last edited:

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Normal: Carracosta, the Fossil Shell Pokemon: Carracosta is a creature that lives with Tirtouga in prehistoric ages. It has been revived from a fossil mined up years ago.

Funny: Carracosta, the Rapid Spin Pokemon: Carracosta spins around rapidly on its shell all the time. It eats cabbages and soy beans to keep up the energy to do this.

WTF: Carracosta, the Dance Pokemon: Carracosta is a boss. It competes against other prehistoric Pokemon to dance-offs. If it wins, it gets to sniff the other Pokemon.

Aegon

Meh. I'm only doing the regular Pokédex.

Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon. Carracosta's shell is extremely durable. It can withstand the great pressure of the ancient seas in which it once swam.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Carracosta

Normal: Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokemon. It swam in the deep oceans during prehistoric times. Today they only live in captivity.

Funny: Carracosta, the Costly Pokemon. They like to sell themselves to rich people for 8234712498374832194732894738265 dollars.

WTF: Carracosta, the Cookie Pokemon. When its shell turns inside out, it looks like a cookie. You can eat the shell with additional toppings.

Wow, I only got 2 suggestions this time?

20101218020328%21565Carracosta.png

#565 Carracosta
Regular Pokédex: Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon. Carracosta's shell is extremely durable. It can withstand the great pressure of the ancient seas in which it once swam. [The Eleventh]
Funny Pokédex: Carracosta, the Dance Pokemon: Carracosta is a boss. It competes against other prehistoric Pokemon to dance-offs. If it wins, it gets to sniff the other Pokemon. [Spite]
WTF Pokédex: Carracosta, the Costly Pokemon. They like to sell themselves to rich people for 8234712498374832194732894738265 dollars. [DragoniteRules1]

Next Pokémon:
20101218012526%21593Jellicent.png
20101218012537%21593Jellicent-Pink.png

#593 Jellicent

Snorby

Snorby
Normal Jellicent: the Jellyfish pokemon. They swim around at night hunting. If they see sleeping prey, they Scald it and then eat it.

Funny Jellicent: the Jelly pokemon. It goes around to other bulky waters such as Milotic and boasts about it defenses, screaming "YOU JELLY?!?!" and running off, cackling madly.

WTF Jellicent: the Moostachio pokemon. Jellicent has a massive mustache which, if shaved off, will grant you three wishes.

My suggestion is Salamence

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Normal Jellicent: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that it would lure sailors to their deaths by imitating a drowning person.
Funny Jellicent: The Jellyghost pokemon. This Pokemon can change the shape of its body to avoid Fighting and Normal type moves with ease, but cannot do the same with other typed moves.
WTF Jellicent: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that this Pokemon's predator is the elusive sponge pokemon that would eat the entrails claiming that it is just Jellicent Jelly.

EDIT: I suggest Houndoom

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Regular: Jellicent, the Floating Pokemon. It lives off the life energy of people who come too close to their watery habitat.
Funny: Jellicent, the Titanic Pokemon. It was not an iceberg that sunk the Titanic, but a group of Jellicent, because they wanted to prove that the ship was sinkable.
WTF: Jellicent, the Pringles Pokemon. These Pokemon worship the Pringles Man so much, all the males wanted to look like him, so now they do.

I suggest Charizard!

3D992

The Living Hologram
Normal
Jellicent, the kraken pokemon. Jellicent destroy large ships in order to feast on their passengers. They absorb their prey's soul but leave the body untouched.

Funny
Jellicent, the hell pokemon. Jellicent drag the souls of evil cabbages to hell where they are chopped up into cole slaw. The cole slaw is then commercially distributed to all Torchic-fil-A resturants across the globe.

WTF
Jellicent, the gender pokemon. The color pink is said to enrage male Jellicent. If forced to be around a female Jellicent, a male would most likely suck out her soul and burn her corpse.

EDIT: I suggest tauros.

Last edited:

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Normal: Jellicent, the Haunting Pokemon: This Pokemon haunts oceans and strands many hopeless people at sea. This is the fate of any boat that enters the haunted waters of Jellicent.

Funny: Jellicent, the Jelly Pokemon: This Pokemon floats around in the ocean having contests with Tentacruel to see who can become more jelly.

WTF: Jellicent, the Creepypasta Pokemon: This Pokemon types random creepypastas on the Internet. Its username on the Creepypasta wiki is "ujellyqmark1337".

Edit: Suggesting Carnivine!

Last edited: