• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex Entry Contest V4

3D992

The Living Hologram
I forgot to suggest tauros.

EDIT: Ok, I edited my last post.

Last edited:

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
I forgot to suggest tauros.

Then just edit your post.

Jellicent, the nearsighted Pokemon. Jellicent have such bad vision, they needed to have the males and females painted different colors to tell them apart.
Now, we do Roserade. And that's an order my suggestion.

-_-
You need to post a normal, funny, and WTF entry for it.

No you don't. 3 is just the maximum. And your entries could be any combination. I don't even pay attention to how you label them. I just pick my favorite entry for each category. Even in the last round, I think the winning WTF entry was originally labeled as "funny" by the poster, and vice versa.

By the way, if you forgot to make a suggestion and you want to include one, just edit it into your post. Don't make a new one. I don't make the list until the end anyway.

Spacial

procrastination
Jellicent, the Wobble Pokemon. Jellicent find it hard to stay straight, resulting in a wobbling motion, making it sometimes mistaken for jelly

Jellicent, the floating Pokemon. They propel themselves by expelling absorbed seawater from their bodies. Their favourite food is life energy

Suggestion: Leafeon

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Jellicent, the Absorbtion Pokemon. Jellicent's body takes in any liquid around it. It grabs ships and brings them to their doom at the sea floor.

Jellicent, the Fancy Pokemon. Its mustache is a sign of its distinguishedness. It likes to drink tea and eat crumpets.

Jellicent, the Say Whut? Pokemon. Do I even need to explain? Like, seriously. It is a mustached squid. My gosh, Nintendo IS running out of ideas.

Suggestion: Unown. Just cuz.

20101218012526%21593Jellicent.png
20101218012537%21593Jellicent-Pink.png

#593 Jellicent
Regular Pokédex: The Jellyfish Pokemon. It is said that it would lure sailors to their deaths by imitating a drowning person. [CyberBlastoise]
Funny Pokédex: Jellicent, the nearsighted Pokemon. Jellicent have such bad vision, they needed to have the males and females painted different colors to tell them apart. [Shadowy Arceini]
WTF Pokédex: Jellicent, the Pringles Pokemon. These Pokemon worship the Pringles Man so much, all the males wanted to look like him, so now they do. [~SilverLugia~]

Next Pokémon:
407Roserade.png

#407 Roserade

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Regular: Roserade, the Bouquet Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are so incredibly toxic, one light rub from one can kill a person within an hour.
Funny: Roserade, the Ninja Pokemon. At night, this Pokemon turns into a Ninja and steals as many flowers as possible for its Ninja Master.
WTF: Roserade, the Portal Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are actually Portal Guns in disguise. It jumps whenever someone says "Apple".

And I suggest Dialga.

Spacial

procrastination
Roserade, the ghostbuster pokemon. Roserade are extremely scared of all ghosts, and their roses are actually ghost hover machines, that attract ghosts with their innocent scent

Roserade, the truffle pokemon. At night, Roserade all wake up and invade nearby sweet shops in armies of at least fifty, only stealing truffles from them. Why they do this is currently unknown

Suggestion: Mudkipz

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Roserade, the Blooming Pokemon. When trained right, it exerts a sweet honey from its flowers. If abused, it send itching powder onto its trainer.

Roserade, the Itchy Pokemon. When it gets mad, its face turns into that of a troll, and it puts itching powder in random peoples underwear.

Roserade, the Psycho Pokemon. It likes guns. It likes bazookas. It likes anything that inflicts death.

Suggestion: Pikachu

Regular: Roserade, the Thorn Pokemon. Roserade loves to sit in fields to absorb the sun, sometimes falling asleep only to have their flowers plucked by people who think they are pretty.
Funny: Roserade, the Romantic Pokemon. Roserade never needs perfume so he is out at night always searchin' for the ladies.
WTF: Roserade, the Pop Tart Pokemon. roserade likes to start game's of hide and seek so he can steal your Pop Tarts and eat them in your washing machine.

Suggestion: Sandslash

Aegon

Roserade, the Bouquet Pokémon. Roserade use their increased mobility to scour the land for injured Pokémon. One splendid whiff of their flowers can revitalise a Pokémon back to full health.

Just to make sure you guys understand because I might not have made it clear: Your entries should not take up more than a line, and they should not come close to taking up a line either. Remember, it needs to be short enough that I can include it in the OP along with its number, smiley, and [your username] and not take up more than a line. So for example, The Eleventh, your entry just now was too long. If I had added that other stuff, it would have taken up more than a line. Also: both of Norns's entries and djhappy's first entry were too long. If it makes you guys feel any better, none of the entries that were too long would have been picked anyway even if they had been the right length, so it's not like you were cheated out of a win because you weren't completely sure about the rules.

If you want some sort of guideline for a maximum length that an entry should be, I have added one to the rules. Read the 4th line of the rules.

Also, I just realized there is a smiley limit per post, so I may need to extend the Pokédexes in the OP to more than one post. So if you posted on the first page, can I ask that you please delete your post so I can have a few of my own posts one after the other? This is just so when the limit is reached there won't be a problem.

250px-Roserade1.png

#407 Roserade
Regular Pokédex: Roserade, the Bouquet Pokemon. This Pokemon's flowers are so incredibly toxic, one light rub from one can kill a person within an hour. [~SilverLugia~]
Funny Pokédex: Roserade, the Romantic Pokemon. Roserade never needs perfume so he is out at night always searchin' for the ladies. [djhappy]
WTF Pokédex: Roserade, the Pop Tart Pokemon. roserade likes to start game's of hide and seek so he can steal your Pop Tarts and eat them in your washing machine. [djhappy]

Next Pokémon:
025Pikachu.png

#025 Pikachu

Last edited:
Regular: Pikachu, the Volt Mouse Pokemon. Pikachu absorbs static electricity with it's cheeks to deter enemies.

Funny: Pikachu, the Sneezing Pokemon. Pikachu was named by his buddies when he sneezed, he never lived it down.

WTF: Pikachu, the Demon Hamster Pokemon. After traveling everywhere with a boy, one continued to eat the boy and sell his shoes.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Pikachu, the power outage pokemon. Pikachu commonly bite into transformers and electric wires to charge their cheeks. This behavior causes massive blackouts.

Pikachu, the dare devil pokemon. Pikachu enjoy tying balloons to their tails giving them the ability to fly. They also enjoy riding surf boards.

Pikachu, the fiddle pokemon. Pikachu can play the fiddle better than the devil. It has musical battles with him every other week.

Zorua.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Regular: Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. This Pokemon can store up to 3000 volts of electricity in its cheeks
Funny: Pikachu, the Overrated Pokemon. This Pokemon is the idol of every little kid, even though it isn't that strong.
WTF: Pikachu, the Nyan Pokemon. This Pokemon likes to fly around space on a rainbow while eating Pop Tarts.

Suggestion: Snover

TheAmazingAndrew

Regular: Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon: This Pokemon has strong electric powers. When they are sick, they may release extra energy from the sacs in its cheeks.
(I think that's true...)
Funny: Pikachu, the Anime Hog Pokemon: This Pokemon makes it hard for others to get airtime. When Ash considers releasing it, you can't help but cry, even though you know the outcome.
WTF: Pikachu, the Uberoffensive Pokemon: In many countries, mentioning Pikachu is punishable by being pushed of a cliff, into an eel-infested river.