• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokédex Entry Contest V4

484.png

#484 Palkia
Regular Pokédex: Palkia, the Cosmic Pokemon: Palkia was the creator of space. It's spacial rends can create wormholes thousands of light years away from Palkia's location. [Spite]
Funny Pokédex: Palkia, the Pretty Pearls Pokémon. Legends said it was so jealous of the Clamperls' precious pearls that it viciously robbed them and implanted the pearls on its shoulders. [AuraKingVII]
WTF Pokédex: Palkia, the Card Master Pokemon. My Granny once said she played a heated game of Go Fish with Palkia. It won, 5 games to 3, now that is a Bad-*** Pokemon. [Chrysalis]

Next Pokémon:
230px-455Carnivine.png

#455 Carnivine

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
Carnivine, the Monolingual Pokemon. It knocks on people's doors, and then it forces them to speak Carnivine language. OH NO THERE'S ONE RIGHT HERE!!! CARNIVINE CARNI...

EDIT: (LOL I keep forgetting to make suggestions) Suggestion: Lombre

Last edited:

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Regular: Carnivine, the Trap Pokemon. Carnivine live in dense jungles. They can entrap prey with their jaws in only 1/1000th of a second.

Funny: Carnivine, the Willy Wonka Pokemon. Carnivine have been known to raid stores of Willy Wonka's Fizzy Lifting Drinks so that they can float in midair.

WTF: Carnivine, the Worshipper Pokemon. During their Venus-worshipping festivals, Carnivine make out with each other while singing 80's songs.

Edit: forgot my suggestion again. Flareon this time.

Last edited:

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Yay! My suggestion was picked!

Regular: Carnivine, the Flytrap Pokemon: Carnivine tend to be wherever Yanma or Yanmega are, to get a nice feast. Carnivine travels by naturally floating.
Funny: Carnivine, the Troll Pokemon: Carnivine gnaws on its owners head whenever it feels fit, even in the middle of a battle. These tendencies cause Carnivine devour cabbages.
WTF: Carnivine, the Qwerty Pokemon: This Pokemon has mastered the way of QWERTY and is training to become a ninja. Carnivine has a very indescribable flatulence.

Suggestion: Claydol

ricedonut

pringle user
Regular: Carnivine, the Bug Catcher Pokemon. Carnivine eats small flying insects as its prey. Sometimes Carnivine may gather a vast amount of insects in its mouth, and swallow them all at once to regain health.

Funny: Carnivine, the Tree Eater Pokemon. Sometimes while waiting for insects, they get bored and randomly eat the tree they are latching from.

WTF: Carnivine, the Blood Sucker Pokemon. Some Carnivine eat people, or suck their blood. One example is James's Carnivine, that attempts to eat him reguarly.

Suggestion: Venomoth

Spacial

procrastination
Carnivine, the Brain Transplant Pokemon. The first ever Carnivine had its brain removed and replaced with a grain of sugar, and research shows that all Carnivines have the same brain.

Carnivine, the Bug Catcher Pokemon. It binds itself to trees in marshes. It attracts prey with its sweet- smelling drool and gulps them down.

Suggestion: Mamoswine

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Carnivine, the Trap Pokemon. This Pokemon has a mutual relationship with Trapinch. Carnivine chases down prey with its large fangs, and drops them into a Trapinch pit.

Carnivine, the Creepy Pokemon. This Pokemon disguises itself as a flowers to attract the ladies. Then it bites off their... heads. Yeah. Let's go with that.

Carnivine, the OMNOMNOM Pokemon. This Pokemon likes to eat. It eats anything. ANYTHING. It sometimes even eats other Carnivine.

Suggestion: Shedinja.

Ioneos

old geezer
Carnivine, the Fly Trap Pokemon. It lures in unsuspecting prey with its tantalizing smell and bright colors.

Carnivine, the Drug Addict Pokemon. I mean, it's like one huge weed, maaaaaaaaaan.

Carnivine, the Chandelier Pokemon. It rolls around in its own **** to impress other men of our species.

Suggestion: Phione!

New rule: When one person (Crimson Penguin in this case) wins 2 out of 3 categories, that person's suggestion is automatically chosen. If that person didn't suggest, then I choose the suggestion of the winner of the remaining category. If that person doesn't suggest either, then I choose a random suggestion from the non-winners. In this case, Crimson Penguin made a suggestion, so it will be chosen.

230px-455Carnivine.png

#455 Carnivine
Regular Pokédex: Carnivine, the Trap Pokemon. Carnivine live in dense jungles. They can entrap prey with their jaws in only 1/1000th of a second. [Crimson Penguin]
Funny Pokédex: Carnivine, the Worshipper Pokemon. During their Venus-worshipping festivals, Carnivine make out with each other while singing 80's songs. [Crimson Penguin]
WTF Pokédex: Carnivine, the Chandelier Pokemon. It rolls around in its own **** to impress other men of our species. [Cinna]

Next Pokémon:
136Flareon.png

#136 Flareon

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I won!!! Yay!!! I really didn't think I was going to win... Now on to my entries for my favorite Pokemon!

Regular: Flareon, the Thermal Pokemon. Flareon's flames can melt even the toughest of metals. Ancient peoples tamed it and kept it as a source of heat.

Funny: Flareon, the Godly Pokemon. Flareon is so awesomely powerful that it has to hide its true form from us mere mortals. If it had Flare Blitz, it would pwn the universe.

WTF: Flareon, the Cinema Pokemon. A Japanese Flareon once made an appearance in an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Nobody liked him.

(Major props to you if you get the reference for that last one. Hint: it was a holiday-themed movie.)

Suggestion: Piplup

Last edited:

Ioneos

old geezer
Flareon: the Heat Pokemon. It uses the firey shape of its tail to lure in weary Pokemon looking for somewhere warm to stay.

Flareon: the Troll Freak Pokemon. What were we thinking? 130 Attack and we expect you to use Fire Fang? HA.

Flareon: the Shirtless (although most other Pokemon are) Pokemon. Because it is the Shirtless (although most other Pokemon are) Pokemon, it is often called the Shitless (although most other Pokemon are) Pokemon.

Suggestion: PHIONE.

Last edited:
Flareon the Candlelight Dinner Pokemon. This pokemon loves to accompany people on their dates while he supplies the ambience.

Flareon the Heat Canine Pokemon. Flareon admire the sun and can often be seen gazing at a sunset.

Flareon the Disco Inferno Pokemon. Flareon has the moves and loves to show it on the dancefloor along with his signature afro.

Suggestion: Sandslash

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Flareon, the Heat Pokemon. It is able to shoot 10,000 degree fire balls out of its mouth. Its fur is able to light on fire.

Flareon, the Ripoff Pokemon. Nintendo TOTALLY copied this thing off of Arcanine, except with a worse movepool and no Flare Blitz.

Flareon, the Extreme Pokemon. It is often used in similies, compared to impossible events due to the fact that it has been FIVE generations and it can't learn Flare Blitz.

Suggestion: Magneton.

EDIT: I just noticed, in your sig it still says we're doing Carnivine. Just wanted to point that out.

Last edited:

ricedonut

pringle user
;136;

Normal Pokedex: Flareon, the Flame Pokemon. Flareon contains fire which isn't as powerful when simply expelled from its mouth, but is very harmful when used in a biting attack.
Funny Pokedex: Flareon, the Underrated Pokemon. Flareon has been compared to Pokemon like Luvdisc by people like Slowflake or Chuggaaconroy. IT HAS TO STOP
WTF Pokedex: Flareon, the Annoying Pokemon. Flareon are sometimes found in freezers ruining people's frozen dinners by melting them. They are common household pests.

Suggestion: Venomoth

Last edited:

3D992

The Living Hologram
I suck at these but here goes:

Flareon, the exotic fur pokemon. Flareon were nearly hunted to extinction for their valuable furs. It is said that flareon furs stay warm even in the winter.

Flareon, the dog/cat pokemon. Experts are baffled as to whether flareon is a dog or cat. It might be a ferret.

Flareon, the secret pokemon. Flareon is said to use flare blitz when no one is looking. It pretends to be unable to learn flare blitz in order to troll pokemon trainers.

Suggestion: Litwick.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Flareon, the tamale pokemon. It is the physical embodiment of all the capsaicin in the world.
Flareon, the Doomsday pokemon. On the last day, they will all learn Flare Blitz and destroy the planet.
Flareon, the Mozilla pokemon. It was born out of a computer, and torches anyone who uses a browser other than Firefox.

Suggestion: Sudowoodo.

muslera86

Drew Fangirl<3
Normal: Flareon, the Flame Pokemon. It is able to withstand intense sunlight and heat as well as frigid temperatures because of its luscious fur.
Funny: Flareon, the troll Pokemon. It looks similar to an Eevee, especially if it's a shiny one. Next time you see an Eevee, beware. It could be a shiny Flareon in disguise.
WTF: Flareon, the fluffy pillow Pokemon. It is often used as a fluffy pillow for all people, especially children. It is a natural head warmer.