• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéKT's Fakémon and Trainer Drawings. <3

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
PokéKT's Fakémon and Trainer Drawings. <3

I thought I would like to show some of my drawings with you lot, some are humans, others are Fakémon drawings, i've separated the two types of drawings from each other. Please Rate my Art Work and Critisize on it on areas of improvements, I can sometimes take ideas of people, I like drawing Fakémon with one eye and i'm improving on my computer editing skills, I may post some computer drawn work I randomy did on Isketch but warning...I can't draw horses. XD

PokmonTrainerKatelyn.jpg

Pokémon Trainer Katelyn

PokmonRangerMick.jpg

Pokémon Ranger Competitor Mick with Meowth

GrassStarter.jpg

Soldier Grass Starter

GrassStarter1stEvolution.jpg

Warrior Grass/Fighting Starter 1st Evolution

GrassStarter2ndEvolution.jpg

Knight Grass/Fighting Starter 2nd Evolution

FireStarter.jpg

Snake Fire Starter

WaterStarter.jpg

Squirrel Water Starter

Fakemon1.jpg

Seviper Poison/Dark Evolution

PsychicDarkEvolutionofKirla.jpg

Mage Kirlia Psychic/Dark Split Evolution

Fish.jpg

Fish Water/Flying Type

Steel.jpg

Blades Steel Type Trio

BanetteEvolution.jpg

Dollie Banette Ghost/Dark Evolution

Enjoy. <3

Last edited:

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I like Kirlia's evo & the last ones^^

u should really redo Seviper's evo:D

Thankyou, I like my Kirlia split evo. ^_^

My Seviper does need a redo, looks like he's going to do something bad and a bit evil for pokémon.

I'm thinking of doing a Banette evolution like a Doll (not a voodoo) like pokémon.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Thankyou, I like my Kirlia split evo. ^_^

My Seviper does need a redo, looks like he's going to do something bad and a bit evil for pokémon.

I'm thinking of doing a Banette evolution like a Doll (not a voodoo) like pokémon.
I made a Banette evo..check out the link in my thread^^

now I'm waiting for someone to say that it's bad to advertize my fakemon:D

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
OMG...the Banette evo is EMO!!!:)

I like it^____^

& it looks like the powerpuff girls too LOL

sockyskarmie

The grass starter looked like natu!
I like how they are shaded. Very nice volume with the black.

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
True, it does look like Natu, I might re-draw him, i've done the final evolution of the grass type...doesn't really look like it. Should have the full Grass line by tonight. ^_^

Updates, I redid my Grass starter.

GrassStarter.jpg

GrassStarter1stEvolution.jpg

GrassStarter2ndEvolution.jpg

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The Squirrel Water-type is ADORABLE! I also love the Dollie Banette evolution it's so cute.

Well, the trainer's hair seems to stick out too much, and there doesn't seem to be very much detail...

The drawings that I really only liked were your fire and water starter, which had fairly good shading I must say. The coloring on the other ones looks a bit off though...

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Well, everyone mentioned Kaitlyn's hand, so I'll let it die.

The Mick picture looks nice, except some of the details on Meowth are a little off - the ears & the right paw in particular. It's quite good overall.

The pose on your Grass starter looks a little strange in the legs, but nice overall. The Water starter is absolutely adorable, but the shading on one side is far too dark... it makes the other side look very pale =\

The Seviper evolution looks quite awkward in terms of pose. Colors are perhaps a bit too vibrant... I love the Kirlia split evolution, but the hands really need to be reworked.

You're off to a good start - keep it up!

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
Thanks for the comments guys, i'm doing the water starter evolutions today, if they aren't here by tonight, except them tomorrow morning. <3

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I can't wait for the new ones. The Water-type, IMO, is the best one you have drawn so far. The Seviper one is your worst, but it's still amazing!