• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon 20 Questions (Revival!)

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
1. Odd generation? Yes
2. Generation it was released in released in a year that had an odd number as its calendar date? Yes
3. Distinct colour for its inner ear? No
4. Starter type? Yes
5. Typed a starter's name, would some letters in its name possibly appear? Yes
6. BW Unova Pokedex? Yes
7. Dual type? No
8. Evolutionary Line? Yes
9. Bodily or facial lines? Yes
10. Primary Color? No
11. Bodily facial lines primary color? Yes

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Could it be Serperior?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Oh awesome!

All right, ask away!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Is it pikachu?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
1. Pikachu? No

Ascended Dialga

Odd generation?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
1. Pikachu? No
2. Odd gen? Yes

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Does it have the same number of limbs as pikachu?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
1. Pikachu? No
2. Odd gen? Yes
3. Does it have the same number of limbs as pikachu? Yes
4. Starter type (+electric) Yes

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Is it electric type like pikachu?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
1. Pikachu? No
2. Odd gen? Yes
5. Electric type? No (Bro, it's not Pikachu, I swear)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Does it evolve?

Tangeh

Hey guys! I have updated the original post with formal rules on form(e)s, and how they should be handled if you have chosen a pokemon with an alternate form(e):

"1a. Regarding different form(e)s: if a question is asked that would be different for different form(e)s, please choose the answer that would correspond to the "original" form. This means the form(e) the pokemon is in before being exposed to abilities, items, attacks, or locations. This means for pokemon with Alolan forms, please go with the non-Alolan form variant when answering questions."

For some pokemon it may be less obvious what the "original" form(e) is (ex: for shellos), so I created a formal list on the first post for what form(e) to use for pokemon that cannot be deciphered using the above rule. You may ask specific questions towards a pokemon's alternate form(e), if you suspect they have one. Otherwise all questions should be answered based on the default form(e).

If you have any questions or would like to suggest an adjustment to this rule, please let me know.

With that being said:

Does the pokemon have any alternate form(e)s?

(PS Comet - if you've been answering questions ignoring the above rule, don't worry about it, it can be put in place starting next round :p)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Thanks for the clarification, Tangeh!

1. Pikachu? No
2. Odd gen? Yes
5. Electric type? No
6. Does it evolve? Yes
7. Is it a warm color? No
8. Is it a starter? No
9. Does it have any alternate forms? No