• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon 2012: Überload [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah, a huge golem of pure ice sitting in a zoo... just chilling with 'em penguins...

A huge, green, serpentine dragon at the Washington Monument isn't that subtle either. xD

Especially when It's the only area where it's not raining. xD (Thanks to Air Lock.)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yeah, a huge golem of pure ice sitting in a zoo... just chilling with 'em penguins...

I'm gonna do that. Regice will have a bunch of Penguin's sitting on him ,yet not care at all. The people could think of him as a decoration.

Hmm... well, seeing as I have Dialga, how about I use the National Museum of Natural History? Because Dialga ---> time ---> history? Does that make any sense?

Liltwick

Those both make sense. I'm typing my post as we speak. We see a tiny bit of Ice's softer side, but that's about it.

Liltwick

tek509fea4549d872121021.png

What Ice looks like.

Deadly.Braviary

Ha, I see everyone's posted except for miles and SoulMuse. If they're reading this, then guys, you can actually take this at your own pace. As long as your character is alone, than you can post whenever you like as long as it's once a week or more often. However, we'll need to co-ordinate our posts a bit while we're in groups. For now, this basically means, we don't have to wait for miles and SoulMuse because it's not gonna drag us backwards if they don't post. We can just go ahead.

I'll get my next post up in a while. For those of you who've just met your host Entity, you'll be proving yourself in a set of three tests over a few posts. The first test is Power: you'll need to battle a ton of weak but modded* Pokemon that your Entity has summoned up. For example, Deoxys is going to whip up a whole busload of rapidly-evolving Ralts. Most of them might teleport away, but some will evolve unexpectedly into Kirlia, and then into Gardevoir/Gallade. The aim of this test is not to win, because beating twenty or so of these modded Pokemon is nigh impossible, but to communicate effectively with your Pokemon and prove that you can battle effectively. Once you've completed the test, your host Entity will consider on how you've done. I'll send you a PM containing the specifics of the next test once I see this post up.

Flame Mistress

Is it just me, or did I give Evelina a manly face in my lineart? o_O

And am I right in assuming that this takes place at night? It would be less conspicuous, after all.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Oh, well, I suppose it doesn't matter, since I only used the word 'moon' once, I think. =p

And you should name it Hurricane Iris. Or Charlotte. It needs to be a feminine name. >=]

Liltwick

Ice is going t o fight a bunch of Spheal with Modded Speed so they are at 255 in speed base stats.