• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon 2012: Überload [Discussion Thread]

Flame Mistress

*rushes in* HEY GUYS I GOT A NEW LAPTOP SO I'M READY FOR SOME MORE RPING AND STUFF SO LET'S DO THIS.

...Ahem. Basically, I haven't forgotten about this, it's just that I have a lot to juggle around on my hands right now (revision, homework, practising my instruments, running a forum game, doing other stuff I want to do...), so yeah. I'm still interested.

Deadly.Braviary

I got one. Since Tyler is flying right now, I can have him bump into one of the others. I'm pretty sure a kid fighting off zombified wild Pokemon is visible from the air. :p I'm craving some character interaction right now.

Alright then, who wants to meet up with Tyler? We're all going to meet in groups first (two pairs and one group of three), how does that sound?

PS: They're not zombified, per se. They're standing in because we don't have zombies yet.

*rushes in* HEY GUYS I GOT A NEW LAPTOP SO I'M READY FOR SOME MORE RPING AND STUFF SO LET'S DO THIS.

...Ahem. Basically, I haven't forgotten about this, it's just that I have a lot to juggle around on my hands right now (revision, homework, practising my instruments, running a forum game, doing other stuff I want to do...), so yeah. I'm still interested.

'K, good to hear! :) Now, how about you guys get posting?

Aah, I'm sorry for the delay. But I'm kinda just too busy for this. Highschool's harder than I thought.

I think I might have to go on a hiatus or something. A longer one. u_u Have fun to the rest of you, though!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It just became the weekend for some of us. -_-

Besides, I already posted. xD

Flame Mistress

Really sorry, I was busy sorting out stuff about school, piano, viola, and running Pokémon Universe. I'll try to get in a post by tomorrow.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Sorry guys. I was sick this whole time, but now I am back. A post will be up momentarilary. (Sometime within the next four hours, but it will be up today.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Yup. Ok, this took a long time to write. Had to get back in the process. But here you go.

Mon, you can crash your character into me. That would be fun.

Anyways, now I am rereading everyone's character profile so I can get a jist how to to react to different people.

Last edited:

Deadly.Braviary

I guess I'll have to stay alone for now since it's just the four of us. I'll be taking on a couple'a Raticate, and my post will be up soon! Now ... anyone wanna check out the link in my sig? It's my new fic, and it's got JX Valentine on it's PM list :p :D Not joking! /end shameless self-promotion

Sketchie

literally some guy
Tyler will not amused that Sophia is the only girl. :p And that said girl looks like a guy. :p

Speaking of reactions to Sophia-Being-Only-Girl-Unless-Flame-Comes-Back, I need to think of how she'll react... either

a. get angry
b. laugh
c. shrug it of like that's normal
d. freak out
e. sing JB