• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon 2012: Überload [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Guys, this thread is pretty much dead and it doesn't look like anyone's going to post anytime soon. I understand we've all got stuff to do elsewhere and we're busy. So should I just call this off?

I don't know if it's rude of me to ask this, but would you mind if I adopted the idea, and remade this RPG in the future?

I'm not sure when or even if I'd ever get it up, but I'd like to give it a shot. >.<

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Yeah, that would be fun. I love this concept. I wish I could post to get everyone motivated again. We should really do it.

Deadly.Braviary

I don't know if it's rude of me to ask this, but would you mind if I adopted the idea, and remade this RPG in the future?

I'm not sure when or even if I'd ever get it up, but I'd like to give it a shot. >.<

Not at all! Goo ahead, you have my blessing. In fact, contact me if/when you do, and I'll see if I'm free enough to join around then.

Only problem is, 2012 is over and it's not comin' back. So you'll have to find a new apocalyptic prophecy XD

~Deadly