• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Adventures - The Tohjo War (PG-13, Pre-Modern RP)

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Hm. It should be up by the end of this week =- I'm making very little change, I just have a busy week XD as for the actual war, it'll start when I decide. You'll get information on it before it kicks in, so yeah.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No, he is just busy and also making adjustments.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Heya guys - I've been piled with coursework so I need to get ahead with that. But once it's sorted, so... hm, a week or two? this'll be up.

493pkmns

secret suicune
Is there even a new page yet?

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Guys, once again, despite it being on this page, I'll say again that I've been piled with coursework, and once its done the RP will be back up.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
So I guess since Krazy is still posting, and ive messages him about the rp. I guess this one is dead?

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Hey all, I've been cr*p with this utterly, but after two and a half months of continuous coursework, I'm finally free to post more than VM's and SU's for an RP, which it in itself is an achievement.

Now, I've thought about this RP a lot while coursework has dwelled, and thought deeper into a plot, and I see some big problems cropping up the further in we get. So I'm not sure whether to give this full steam ahead yet, and, if worst comes to wrose, I'll have to scrap it and save it for later while I sort the main problems out and get up another RP instead. I'm really sorry to you, OKIE, for ignoring you repeatedly, I've just tried to avoid the RP in general while I've made these queries into it with myself xD

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Oh. Haha, well I really liked this rp. Just wanted to make sure you wasnt giving up on it.