• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Adventures - The Tohjo War (PG-13, Pre-Modern RP)

Flame Mistress

As she is from an Upper-Class family, her family would know about the Silver Town Campaign. If she's left without permission, it is her own fault but there wouldn't be a huge ruckus over it, which links on to my next point.

Can you edit the bit about Police looking for her? The Police shouldn't be hunting her down unless she's a convict. More pressing matters are taking place.

Finally, can you reconsider Artemis having a Luxray parent? And what level is Artemis approximately? most trainers should have a level 1-10 starter in game equivalents..

1) When I mean upper-class family, I mean your typical British Victorian upper-class family, so I doubt they'd have much interest in the campaign, since it's something they consider... not upper-class.

2) The police may or may not be out looking for Skye, but if they are, it's because a) she's missing and b) her family's obviously angry and worried about her. I think an upper-class family would care more about their daughter missing than a civil war that might not even happen.

3) Artemis should be around Lv.10 (she has the moves she would know at Lv.10). I don't see the problem with that.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well, here's the sign-up.

EDITED

---

Name: Callum Smith

Class: Ranger

Hometown/Region: Blackthorn Ridge, Johto Plains, Tohjo

Appearance: Callum is a pretty tall person, being around six feet tall if he stands up straight. He possesses incredibly messy hair that nearly reaches his shoulders, due to rarely ever using a comb during his travels around the Johto area. The front part of his hair hangs down over his forehead, with some strands nearly covering his eyes. It is a pale brown colour, but is sometimes mistaken for blond if seen from a distance. His eyes are an amber colour, a trait that he inherited from his mother. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time in the Sun, and he possesses a fairly average build, being only slightly more muscular than most.

Having been a member of a rather well-off middle class family that owned a decently sized piece of land, Callum's choice of clothing is a bit more sophisticated than most, but is still rather simple compared to the standards of the upper class. He wears a buttoned long-sleeved white shirt with a collar. The top button of the shirt is not done up, for he finds it rather uncomfortable. Worn over the shirt is a red and black plaid vest/waist-jacket, and when travelling over dusty roads he sometimes wears a duster as well. His choice of lower body garments include brown trousers, which are somewhat baggy, and dark grey boots.

Another piece of clothing he rather likes wearing is a wide-brimmed boater hat to protect him from the light of the Sun.

Personality: Callum is a pretty laid-backed person, having a rather relaxed view on life and everything it contains. He takes things easy, knowing that stressing out on everything may lead to more problems in the future. Due to this, some believe he is lazy person, but he is far from being one, having a rather dedicated work ethic and a strong sense of duty. He would do anything one would ask of him, as long as it was reasonable and did not involve anything illegal.

However, he can also be very stubborn at times, and once he obtains a task, will focus all his resources and energy into completing it. It is very difficult to stop him when he is focused, and it is even harder to convince him that his opinions are incorrect. This shows his passion for everything he does, no matter how big or small. Yet it is impossible for one to convince him that something is impossible, for he believes that anything is possible if one tries hard enough.

Despite being a rather kind and relaxed person, Callum sometimes has moments where he bursts into intense rage. When angry, he can be rather illogical at times, and will refuse to listen to reason unless one pounds it into his skull. Fortunately, it is actually rather difficult to get him angry, for he is able to keep his temper in check very well, and can tolerate most mistakes and the like.

History: Callum spent most of his early life on his family's estate near Blackthorn, where he was born. His parents were rather well-off landowners, and were able to provide him with a decent education throughout most of the time he spent at his home. This was a boon to him, for it would help him greatly later on in his life. During these days he was a rather energetic fellow, and got into trouble a lot. This trait of his was what allowed him to bond better with Henry the Aipom, the Pokemon he received from his parents as a gift on his thirteenth birthday, when most children normally decided to explore the world as a trainer. However, he decided not to, and stayed home to continue his education.

Two years later, he made the choice of following in one of his cousins' footsteps, and become a Ranger. Motivated by a desire to see the world in peace, and to help people out with their problems, Callum set off on his journey, working as hard as he possibly could to assist others. Throughout his journeys, he slowly matured into a more relaxed and less energetic person, but he still kept the good cheer he had when he was younger. It was a rather enjoyable thing to do for him, and as the years passed, his experience in helping people grew, leaving him content, for he was able to bring happiness to others.

One day, after helping out another person, he learnt of something known as the Silver Campaign. This piqued his curiosity, and he went off to learn more about it. As he discovered more facts about the event, he began to wonder if he should join in or not. Despite holding off his decision for a while, spending most of his time continuing to work as a Ranger, he was finally overwhelmed by his interest in it, and set off for Silver Town, intent on trying out something new.

Other: Callum has experience with fishing.

Starter Pokémon: Aipom

Nickname: Henry

Pokémon Appearance: Unlike other Aipom, Henry is a slightly darker shade of purple, and wears a rather dashing red bow-tie.

Pokémon Personality: Henry is a rather energetic being, possessing a fondness for climbing trees and running around. He is rather cheerful like his trainer, and is very curious about the world and everything in it.

Pokémon History: Henry was originally caught by Callum's parents, who later gave the Aipom to him as a gift. The two struck up a fast friendship, both being full of energy. The two regularly got into trouble when they were younger, and he has stayed by Callum's side since they first met.

Attacks:
- Scratch
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack
- Astonish

Pokémon Other: N/A

Password: PHOENIX

Last edited:

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
I'll probably want to be a trainer from the Undella Temples, but I want to know how much artistic license I get with what the temples are like.

I sort of imagine it as sort of a cross between a western Christian and eastern Buddhist monastery, with elements from both of these and some that I just stick in there for the heck of it (like martial arts practice and intense physical training after Mass and quiet prayer and meditation). The monks could primarily worship Kyurem, seeking balance in careful decision-making and simple kindness to all humans and Pokemon after witnessing the fall of both the lost desert city devoted to Reshiram and the town built around Dragonspiral Tower and devoted to Zekrom, who both took their pursuit of truth and ideals to the extreme and refused to compromise when they risked war with each other.

Anyways, that little bit of mythology isn't going to conflict with anything you have planned, is it? Also:

(a) Golett is okay as a starter, right? And...

(b) Will it be possible to obtain Pokemon not native to Tohjo?

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Flame Mistress - on the contrary, the Silver Town campaign is funded by the League, which is funded by the upper-class of Tohjo - they'd have paid money towards it themselves, regardless of whether they wanted Skye to be involved.

I can understand the police bit, but your argument about this civil war - it will be the rich who will be affected most - after all, the rich own the big factories in Kanto and the huge plantations in Johto - they're the ones arguing. Skye's family will be in an intense deadlock with Kanto upper-class people.

Finally, it isn't the levels I was worried about due to the moves, it was simply the Luxray parent and the knowing of Thunder Fang - but then again, being a n upper-class family means they may have been able to get hold of a Luxray. My only query is you mention it being an ancestor - Luxray are rarely seen in Tohjo. I have mentioned this in the first post.

Titan500 - I'd like more info on his history please - it is very short. Pending.

I'll probably want to be a trainer from the Undella Temples, but I want to know how much artistic license I get with what the temples are like.

I sort of imagine it as sort of a cross between a western Christian and eastern Buddhist monastery, with elements from both of these and some that I just stick in there for the heck of it (like martial arts practice and intense physical training after Mass and quiet prayer and meditation). The monks could primarily worship Kyurem, seeking balance in careful decision-making and simple kindness to all humans and Pokemon after witnessing the fall of both the lost desert city devoted to Reshiram and the town built around Dragonspiral Tower and devoted to Zekrom, who both took their pursuit of truth and ideals to the extreme and refused to compromise when they risked war with each other.

Anyways, that little bit of mythology isn't going to conflict with anything you have planned, is it? Also:

(a) Golett is okay as a starter, right? And...

(b) Will it be possible to obtain Pokemon not native to Tohjo?

I like your ideas, but I already have the temples planned out, as they will revolve around something later - I'll PM you descriptions of the temples and other areas of Unova to see if you still want Undella Temples as a place of origin for your character.

Golett is in the restricted list - but it will be possible to obtain Pokemon not native to Tohjo throughout, through many events.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

1) I also mentioned that Skye's family is very traditional, so they would've opposed the very idea of the Silver Town Campaign.

2) Which would be your priority? Saving your business, or saving your daughter? Just because she "humiliated" the family, doesn't mean that they'll just let her die in the wilderness, because that sure as hell isn't an upper-class way to die. Sure, they care about their plantations as well, but finding Skye would be their priority for now, while someone else takes care of the plantations. I think they can spare some time for that.

3) What I imagined was that Pokémon used to be imported to Joy Gardens, much like Trophy Garden, but only temporarily for display. However, some of the imported Pokémon mated with the native Pokémon, then their descendants were free to roam about the land, and a few years after the imported Pokémon left, the next earl opened it for all the wild Pokémon, and many returned to the Gardens. Artemis is one of those descendants, though she originally didn't return to Joy Gardens at first. By the way, when I meant "ancestor", I meant more along the lines of grandfather/great-grandfather than great x10-grandfather or something like that.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah, I see. I'll get to editing him once I get back from school.

EDIT: Edited my signup post.

Last edited:

Zapphire

Sorry I took so long! Also, forget my Ranger reserve.

Name: Cameron Rawell

Class: Trainer

Hometown/Region: Oreburgh Mines/Sinnoh

Appearance: You can tell Cameron is a miner just from the way he looks. He is very muscular and tall, about 6'4". His height makes it so all the muscle doesn't look too awkward. He is broad shoulders, akin to a modern day football player.*
He is Caucasian with short blonde hair and two different colored eyes. One of his eyes is green while the other is blue. In his shining hair he has tiny hints of black, most likely from mining. His eyes are usually squinted to adjust to the light.
He has a somewhat strange wardrobe. He wears beige khaki shorts on a daily basis and wears a camouflage T-Shirt. When he works, he wears a very dark green jumpsuit and workboots. One of his feet is larger than the other because of a genetic disease that runs through his family. Another genetic thing is that sometimes his fingertip turn a sickly shade of purple. Lastly, he has a scar that runs across his left arm.

Personality: Cameron, despite his history, is a very lighthearted person, and he normally doesn't get sad. He is usually calm, yet at the same time is almost never serious. He can brake at points when he's confused and goes all out on people. *He is somewhat sarcastic, but never uses it in a way that would be cruel or harmful to others.
Despite his lightheartedness, Cameron hates the arts. He finds them completely pointless and a waste of time. He partially feels this way because he has no talent besides being an extremely fast miner. He still thinks more people should work instead of singing or dancing, though.
Lastly, Cameron is very superstitious. He believes in voodoo and charms and all of that stuff. He can often be found doing rituals to speak to the dead or buying so-called "potions."

History: *Cameron is an orphan, but was never in an orphanage. He's never had anyone to rely on, it was always just him. In fact, he used to be an extremely depressing person. One day, though, a therapist came to talk to him. She said that everyone goes through things, and that he wasnt alone, but he would be if he always acted so sad and malicious. So he changed his attitude and is now much happier.
He found out about the Silver Town challenge during a mining expedition. While searching for some diamond, one of his co workers mentioned his niece *was begging her parents to go on a Pokemon journey. Cameron went to the library and read up on it, and decided to do it.

Other: None, really.

Starter Pokemon: Bronzor

Nickname: Hephaestus*

Pokemon Appearance: A normal Bronzor, a steel circle thingy. One difference, though. The difference is Hephaestus is shiny.

Pokemon Personality: Hephaestus is very innocent. It is often caught doing things it doesn't know are wrong. It is also somewhat devious, usually using its innocence as a ploy.

Pokemon History: When Cameron was mining in whats now known as Mt. Coronet, he accidentally destroyed Hephaestus' habitat. So, Cameron took some of the stones he mined and rebuilt one in his place. They somehow had a connection and became good friends.

Attacks: Tackle, Confusion, Hypnosis

Hope this is good enough.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Both Callum Smith (Titan500) and Cameron Rawell (Zapphire) are accepted.

Some of you may be wondering where my SU's are.

At the moment, I'm debating whether to just be a GM, or actively involve myself with my two characters, or, at least, one of them. Alongside this, if i do go ahead, i want it to be the final post in here, at least before the RP starts. Just so I can get it all up in one big go and do a final check before it goes ahead.

If anyone has views on whether a character or both of my characters should be made, or whether I should just GM the RP, let me know.

Chili

Name: Hedge Goldenwood.

Class: Trainer.

Hometown: Mahogany Village/ Johto Plains.

Appearance: Hedge's shirt is a plaid short sleeve dressy top with a pair of gloves with it. He also wears corduroys with his cowboy boots. He has a couple Pokeballs attached to his belt. His hair is a light brown- red which is Auburn his corduroys are light blueish brownish. And his boots are brown with spikes on the heels which are Gold,Green, and Blue.

Personality: Hedge loves to laugh and make jokes but he doesn't always take things seriously making him get in trouble. He feels a little lonely at times because he is considered crazy by everyone and could really use a friend. He often can get very scared. But he is very brave and tosses his scare before and steps forth to help anyone in trouble.

History: Hedge was born in Johto in Mahogany Town and was born on February 1st. When he was old enough for his first Pokemon he was really excited and couldn't get to sleep thinking about it. But he got to sleep and woke up really early to receive his Pokemon. Which is a Chikorita. He had been scared when he heard of the Tohjo War. But he tries to ignore it and is currently on his journey to the first gym with his Chikorita. But years back he came across a couple of mean Pokemon. They charged at him ready to bite but Hoja came out and hit them all with Razorleaf at least 3 times. Hedge was very proud of his Hoja. He trusts it completely and still remembers that day.

Other:

Starter Pokémon: Chikorita.

Nickname (if any):Leaf/Hoja.

Gender (or Genderless):Male.

Pokémon Appearance: The spikes on it's side are smaller than usual but have just a tint of blue at the end and it's leaf is much softer than a regular Chikorita. Not much difference between a regular Chikorita. Except for the fact of there being a leaf printed on his stomach ever since he got him. It is revealed later why it is there.

Pokémon Personality: Leaf can be a bit shy at times but eager to make new friends. He also can be a little bit of a one for lying and showing off. Hedge doesn't mind it because it's crazy as well as he is so he feels someone he can relate too.

Pokémon History: At the Pokemon Research Center they built in his town. He had chosen Chikorita because of his eagerness to befriend it and his hope and devotion to becoming a friend to it. They have been lost in the woods together and Hedge got very scared on the first night. So he started to sniff but not cry. But Leaf came up and sat in his lap and by doing something with his leaf on his head managed to hum a lullaby and soon Hedge and Leaf were both asleep. They are currently lost in the woods.

Attacks: Razorleaf, Poisonpowder, Tackle, and Growl. He will probably learn more later.

Pokémon Other:

Password: Phoenix.

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Ok, the better version of my previous Sign Up!

Name: Kenny Gracidea

Class: Breeding

Hometown/Region: Pastoria Marsh/Sinnoh

Appearance: Kenny is a average height for a teenager being 62 inches tall and weighing in 95lbs. His hair is a Nice Chocolate color which he got from his mother, his hair style is 'Curtained Hair' which is usually leaves him with an open space to see his forehead. He has no 'build' and is skinny, not so skinny that you can see his spine or something, just skinny enough to be considered 'not to fat or not to skinny'. He has Beige colored eyes with a nose in the shape of a slanted L with its edge curved, also he has Thin eye brows and a Scar right above his right eye brow. He has a small lip and a V shape chin with the edges Smoothed. Despite how tall he is he has a very skinny foot, along with long, skinny toes, which he got from his Father.

He wears a Hat made out of weaved Mamoswine Fur which has been dyed dark green by crushed up leaves mixed with a Lum berry along with a Wiki Berry (since Mass Produced Dye or leather didn't exist and every time I say 'Leather' I am saying Mamoswine Fur). He wears a pair of rubber boots (leather if there was none, but there was rubber back then), along with leather gloves which made him look like a farm hand. He wears a Grey short sleeved shirt and greenish grey shorts along with a white Scarf made from the silk from a Wormples String shot. He Carries with him a leather Pouch filled with berry's, he also carries a Leather backpack which is filled with Medicine (old fashion medicine), Tools (small rock hammer, Mini Shovel(other words a spade) and a Glass bottle filled with water (they had glass back then).
He wears a leather band with his name stitched on to it. During the winter, he wears a long Sleeved grey shirt and a Long pair of Greenish grey pants also sometimes wearing a dark Blue scarf instead of his white one.

Personality: Kenny is a Calm, relaxed hard working person, He is very gluttonous usually stuffing his mouth with berries while he works but he dislikes Tamato Berries. Kenny is Usually carefree and clumsy causing a lot of mistakes in his life, most of them a revolving around food. Kenny really hates Fire types, usually trying to hide from them every time he sees them and sometimes throws buckets of water at them to cool them off. Kenny really loves pokemon (other than fire types) and pretty much does anything to save them, he is very kind and loving towards pokemon (unless there fire types) and would treat and wounds with local medicine. He loves the wetlands of his home town and loves to dive into mud, He loves to play with the local Marsh pokemon (unless there fire types) and usually plays mud related games with them. He is not so bright in thinking usually thinking about other thing when he is in a crisis before think on how he could save himself. he is very good in story telling usually making hearers believe him.
He loves fishing, usually catching magikarp for meat supply of his village. He loves to travel and most of the time he doesn't know where he's going, but he is always seeking adventure.

History: Kenny was born in the village in the Pastoria Marsh, he was apart of a family that was really well known around these parts of the sinnoh. He lived with his mother and father along with his pet eevee, he had a sister that died in a Rapidash stampede Kenny was Close to dieing in this incident which made him think all fire types were hot tempered Evil creatures. at the age of 9 he started to work as a farmer, which he farmed Rice, At first his family thought he was too young to be a farmer but due to the food shortages he was forced to farm for his village's sake. One day he came across a Honey tree, being surprised Kenny slathered a bunch Honey into it thinking it was a gift for the local marsh pokemon, but all of a sudden a Gligar attack Kenny! Kenny dashed into the mud trying to get away which he managed to do.

On his 14th birthday a Pigeot Flew in with a message for Kenny (it came from Tohjo), Kenny opened the letter and it said 'Whoever reads this, you have been asked to go to the Tohjo region to do the silver town campaign' Since Kenny loved traveling he asked his Mother if he could go to the Tohjo Region by Boat, after several begs his mother finally said yes. He took his bag along with his Pet Eevee to the tohjo region with him. But before He left He knew that he had very little experience in battling so he planned to partner up with someone once he gets there, thats if they want to help him.

Other: Nil

Starter Pokémon: Eevee

Nickname (if any): Sasha

Gender (or Genderless): Female

Pokémon Appearance: Sasha is a normal eevee, Just with a shinier fur coat.

Pokémon Personality: She is a Very loyal Pokemon and loves her master very dearly, she tries here best to assist Kenny in anything Kenny might need help with. She is a Klutz sometimes and is usually determine to finish her goals before setting up other goals. She is very organized.

Pokémon History: Kenny first met Sasha as a cub, Sasha's mother gave birth to her on the day Kenny met her. The family that took care of Sasha's mother didn't want a cub so they gave Sasha away to Kenny, well because it was Kenny who accidentally made Sasha's mother breed anyway.

Attacks: Detect, Tackle, helping hand, Tail whip

Pokémon Other: She likes to scatter things

password: Phoenix

Please tell me if i need to add anything.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hope this is good. I will make changes i I have to.

Name: Diego Vendrix

Class: Trainer

Hometown/Region: Ecruteak Temple, Tohjo

Appearance: Diego stands at five foot, 9 inches and weighing at 150 pounds, with light olive skin. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, and no facial hair. He also invented a predictor to glasses. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. He has a rather stocky build though a bit on the thin side of that spectrum as well.

Diego wears a short-sleeved gray shirt with some intricate designs on it. He also wears a rather soft and comfortable jacket that he will wear when it is cool and around his waist when it is hot. Diego also wears some nice and durable jeans that he received from a traveler. Diego also wears a pair of glasses. On his back, Ian has a simple but large satchel that Diego uses to hold extra Apricorn balls, berries, foods or any other thing. He wears a pair of durable and comfortable moccasins made from some natives of a region.

Personality: Diego has a soul of fire. He is a warm and passionate person with an occasion fiery temper and a burning streak for the pursuit for adventure and truth. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook, which helps when he travels around. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity. He is very creative and know to be devious for his ideas.

He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes. He is prone to snarky or blunt comments and is often unable to figure out what to do in situations with people so will often mess things up, though he means no harm. Despite this or because of it, he tries to overcome these traits so people don’t judge him on his faults and see him as a good person.

History: Diego was found as an orphaned toddler clutching an egg. Someone has snuck him into the temple. No one knows who was it or how they got in. However, it wasn’t long before some of the girls who worked noticed his presence. Unable to locate his parents, they asked one of the elders what to do. Believing the child was left here for a reason, they decided to raise him. His early years were filled with happiness except for a certain incident. On his first birthday, he had a nightmare and when his surrogate moms came in to check, it was a new moon. He would claim to see a black pokémon with hair, a red collar and a blue eye was watching over him in his nightmare. The event left emotional scars on him and there are moments where he cannot be left alone.

His schoolboy years were characterized by isolation and occasional taunting. He was teased because of his different nature and that he had no ‘real’ family. This is led to fights between Diego and the students. In an attempt to stop the violence, Diego was taught to restrain his negative emotions and in return, the bullying would stop. Unfortunately, he was still treated indifferently and with passive aggression, resulting in many lonely hours. His only true companion was his Pikachu, which hatched from his egg during his 3rd Birthday. They are quite closer to one another. However, Diego was friendly with a few kids and those few he still remembers to this day. Travelers occasionally made their into the area and Diego would challenge them to a Pokemon battle in order to learn about Pokemon and improve. Despite his age, he was clever and pulled a few surprising wins. This became more prominent as he grew older and learned more. Eventually, this was spread around and he found himself surprised when he got an invitation to join the Silver Campaign. His family had preparing for the day he left home and there was a teary goodbye.

Other: Diego is intelligent and knows a fair bit of things. He also knows how to cook and is a good baker.

Starter Pokémon: Pikachu

Gender (or Genderless): Male

Pokémon Appearance: Slightly taller than the average Pikachu.

Pokémon Personality: Pikachu is similar to Diego though is a bit more serious and solemn, mainly through how he would not tolerate anyone picking on Diego. He expresses concern for his trainer though Diego also worries about Pikachu taking too much responsibility for him. Pikachu is a kindhearted and brave soul and isn’t afraid to step in to stop mischief. He has a sense of humor and enjoyed tossing pastries in the face of bullying kids.

Pokémon History: Diego was found clutching the Pichu egg at age 2. Piichu hatched when Diego was 3 and evolved into a Pikachu at age 10. Friends from near birth, they had have each others back always.

Attacks:
-Thunder Shock
-Thunder Wave
-Mimic (move tutor)
-Reversal (egg move)

Pokémon Other: Pikachu was born with Reversal as an egg move and was taught Mimic by a Move Tutor. Diego has saved a years’ worth of pocket money as well as money he made by doing odd jobs to help pay for the move.

PASSWORD: PHOENIX

Last edited:

Lunar1008

@ Krazy95:
Of the RPs I've taken part in/started it was normally a bit easier to keep the RP going if the GM also participated even with one character.
Lookin' forward to this rp starting though ^^

Flame Mistress

Both Callum Smith (Titan500) and Cameron Rawell (Zapphire) are accepted.

Some of you may be wondering where my SU's are.

At the moment, I'm debating whether to just be a GM, or actively involve myself with my two characters, or, at least, one of them. Alongside this, if i do go ahead, i want it to be the final post in here, at least before the RP starts. Just so I can get it all up in one big go and do a final check before it goes ahead.

If anyone has views on whether a character or both of my characters should be made, or whether I should just GM the RP, let me know.

It's up to you, really, but I'd rather prefer it if you didn't have a character, because you might make feel biased towards them and give them certain advantages. Not saying you absolutely will, but who knows. Also, you need to make scenarios for us, I believe, so yeah.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
I'm with Lunar1008 on this one. Besides it being a bit more easier to control us, what fun is it to just stay on the sidelines and watch? The GM should have just as much fun as any other player. Then again, it's all up to you.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Yeah, I agree with Lunar, it will be way easier to control things if you have a character, that way you can move us along and make sure everyone is advancing with the plot. Just don't have a bias please.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
This RP is based around scenarios alongside your travels. So yes, it is scenario based.

Also, acceptances to :

Diego Vendrix (DVB)
Kenny Gracidea (VictiniFan100)

Chili, you are lacking the quantity of required information, and missing a vital piece of your SU. So at the moment, you are rejected.

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
Name: Rafael Anderson

Class: Breeder

Hometown/Region: Fortree/Hoenn

Appearance: Like his younger brother, Rafael has dark brown eyes which lie beneath dense brown eyebrows. On top of his head 2-inch brown curls are pointing in whatever direction they like, mostly because he can’t be bothered to arrange them into a less chaotic hairstyle. His face is quite round, which is emphasized even more by his small nose and mouth. He has a few small round birthmarks on his right cheek. Because he lives in a place with lots of sunshine he has developed quite a tan.

At 5 foot 8, Rafael is quite short. He is also quite thin, which makes him look younger than he is. He usually wears light and comfortable clothing. His favourite clothes are a red T-shirt with a white stripe running down the sleeve and white shorts. At least that’s what they looked like when he first got them. Since then they have been repeatedly torn, covered in dirt and soaked, which didn’t do them any good. He also wears a strip of black cloth wrapped around his left wrist as an accessory.

Personality: Rafael is an energetic fellow, who spends most of his days outside. He is optimistic and often appears carefree, sometimes even careless. His interests can change quite quickly, which also shows in his social life: he has a lot of acquaintances, but not many close friends. Because he doesn’t have much experience in human relationship, he is quite naïve. He is honest and expects the same from everyone he meets. As a result he quickly stops trusting people who let him down.

Even so, when he sets his goal, he is determined to reach it; any obstacle he encounters will spur him on. It might take him some time, though, because he is not analytical, he prefers to learn through trial and error. He tries to be self-sufficient and will avoid asking for help, even when he needs it. Because of that, he might seem self-centered, but he is always prepared to listen to others’ opinions and problems and take them into account.

History: Rafael was born and raised in Fortree, a place he rarely left, even for a day, like most of his family. His family was running a Pokemon Day Care for generations, so there wasn’t much time to go away for long. Luckily for him, Rafael loved Pokemon, so he never felt like he was missing anything. He started helping his parents take care of Pokemon when he was just 5.

From then on he always dreamt of running his own Day Care one day. He was eager to learn and was soon regarded as someone with great potential as a breeder. His family was extremely proud of him and told him everything they knew. Most of all he was fascinated by the Flying-types. He envied them the ability to soar through the sky, to fly above the clouds, to see what others can’t. That’s why he strived to find out what they need to get the most of their abilities. He studied them so hard 14 he was assigned to take control of raising Flying Pokemon at 14.
About a month got his first Pokemon, a Swablu which hatched from an egg found at the Day Care. Since then, he was determined to set off with his new partner and explore the world and learn about breeding through experience. He only needed to pick a destination. Then one day he heard a customer talking about the Silver Town Campaign. After some inquiry he decided this was just where he wanted to go.

Other:
Rafael has trouble remembering people’s names.

Starter Pokémon: Swablu

Nickname (if any): Sunny

Gender (or Genderless): Male

Pokémon Appearance: On his forehead there is a yellow dot, which is the origin of his nickname.

Pokémon Personality: Because he’s always been in Rafael’s ownership, his personality is somewhat similar to Rafael’s; he is playful, at times even mischievous, and carefree. He can get tired pretty easily and likes to sleep a lot.

Pokémon History: Rafael got Sunny as it was still just an egg. One of the customers didn’t want the egg found by his Altaria. Rafael took care of it until it hatched, so his parents let him keep the Swablu that hatched from it.

Attacks: Peck, Growl, Astonish, Roost

Password: Phoenix

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Umm I am moving house so I wont be active for 1-2 weeks. hopefully the RPG wont start in those times.