• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Adventures - The Tohjo War (PG-13, Pre-Modern RP)

*Kyurem*

I'd like to reserve a trainer...

Last edited:

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I was reading some other Signups, and was wondering is it okay to be from the same place? I noticed someone else was from Solecean ranch. If I need to change I will, as long ad I get to be from a ranch c:

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
I was reading some other Signups, and was wondering is it okay to be from the same place? I noticed someone else was from Solecean ranch. If I need to change I will, as long ad I get to be from a ranch c:

I'm quite certain that multiple characters are permitted to come from the same location.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
I would prefer it if this was not the case, but I will allow it as it'll tale a lot of hassle to change, and I didn't mention it.

Ugh, spammers.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
When will this start again? Also Krazy, you need to be more active in updating >.<

Chili

That stupid newbie just typed that. He thinks you can advertising. You know you really shouldn't advertise on other peoples threads it's just plain out rude.

Truly Deceptive

That stupid newbie just typed that. He thinks you can advertising. You know you really shouldn't advertise on other peoples threads it's just plain out rude.

Agreed; that was extremely irritating.

Truly Deceptive

What a fvcking n3wb.

I hope he gets banned by a mod soon.

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Right, so where I am its 11.12PM. I will be putting The Tohjo War up within the next 24 hours, and my SU's will be up the same time on here.

*Kyurem*

Name: Grayson (Nickname: Gray) Uniton

Class: Trainer

Hometown/Region: Lacunosa Village/Unova

Appearance: Gray is very pale because he prefers to stay inside rather than out. His hair is flat and dark brown like most people’s hair. He has a few small pimples on his nose that doesn’t really stick out from the rest of his face. He looks a bit scrawny and has dark circles under his eyes. Gray’s shirt is loose fitting and is purple. It is spiked at the bottom of it because of him wearing it so much. His pants are black and are spiked, as well. The bottoms are worn off to almost as far as Gray’s kneecap. He has a supply pack strapped to his shoulders that holds food, water, Pokéballs, etc. His family’s special pin is pinned on the side of it. His sandals are brown in color and are curved in on parts of the bottom so they can climb on rocks and other surfaces that aren’t flat. His eyes are blue and are slightly squinted.

Personality: Due to a deadly incident when he was younger (Look in History), he was scarred for life and taught never to disobey or the consequences would be dire. At an early age, he was hotheaded and was never afraid to take risks, but after he was scarred, he was lonely and quiet. His hazardous personality turned into unhazardous. His life also seemed to become a bore. That was until he met Zorua, his partner and friend; it brings happiness to him even when tragedy has struck. The only thing to snap him out of the daily routine he was in for the past 14 years was the Pokémon journey he looked forward to ever since he caught his Zorua. He likes to read as well as find new Pokemon he’s never seen before. He especially likes to read a book called “Truth and Ideals” which is about how Unova was created. His father told him is based on his great-great grandfathers and his great grandfathers. This gives him hope that someday, he may become a legend, too.

History: Gray was a hotheaded, rambunctious child. He loved to adventure and explore. This included finding new Pokemon, too. His favorite Pokemon of above all of them, were ice type Pokemon, which were plentiful in the unexplainably cold town they lived in. One day, Gray and his grandmother were walking in the woods, his grandmother urged him to come home because the sun was going down, a sign that the Lacunosa Beast would come and take whomever is lurking outside the walls of the town. They both felt a cold sensation and heard a screech that sounded as if it were from a Pokemon in pain. Gray’s grandmother told him to run while she sent out a rare, shiny Zoroark she owned. He ran as she battled the beast, but the next morning, she never returned. His mother, father, and grandfather all tried to look for her, but no luck. From that day forward, his grandfather seemed to blame Gray for her disappearance and Gray was given a pin from his father. He also told Gray that the pin was so special, it could’ve solved the dispute between the two brothers in the “Truth and Ideals” story. Gray was also told the other part of the story by his father because he knew he could trust Gray with the secret of the Lacunasa Beast. He was told that the beast was a third dragon made from what was called the “Original Dragon”. This intrigued Gray even though his father warned him not to go after the frozen dragon that was named by his ancestors, “Kyurem”.

Gray snuck out in the middle of the night and went into the giant chasm, where Kyurem supposedly slept. All of a sudden, a blizzard struck when he was in the middle of the chasm. He climbed into a nearby cave and as he felt himself about to freeze to death, he closed his eyes and heard the same Pokémon’s scream he heard when his grandmother was taken and when he opened his eyes, he inside Lacunasa Village on the ground. On top of him was a Zorua warming him back to normal. He got up feeling scared and confounded as he ran back home. In the morning he found the Zorua laying on top of him. He eventually pieced together that Kyurem saved him and has wanted to find and catch it for himself ever since. He asked for a Pokeball from his father and caught Zorua for himself, that Zorua who kindly shared its warmth and probably saved him from freezing. He now looks forward to his journey and knows never to disobey orders again. He heard of the Silver Town Campaign two days before he was to start his journey from the locals. He traveled from Lacunosa Village all the way to Port Driftveil to take a boat to Tohjo.

Other: Grayson is Drayden's great-great-great grandfather

Starter Pokémon: Zorua

Nickname: None

Pokémon Appearance: Zorua looks quite normal. It has red paws and gray fur. It has two ears that look very cat-like and a big puff in-between them that, unlike regular Zorua, it is blue on the top as if it was shiny when it is not. Its nose is very distinct , being pointed out like other Zorua. Around its neck is mane like fur that puffs out in all directions. Finally, its tail puffs out similar to the puffed out fur on its head.

Pokémon Personality: Zorua is very playful around other Pokémon and is very affectionate toward the color blue. He likes to eat Mago Berries because of their texture and flavor. Zorua loves to play practical jokes when he thinks Gray feels sad. It’s favorite one is to create an illusion that it is night out so Gray will try to go to sleep then change it back when he’s in his bed. Gray gets confused around Zorua because of this and always must ask it if it is really night or day. Gray tries to hone these abilities by training Zorua to confuse its opponents in battle using its ability, Illusion.

Pokémon History: (Somewhat described in History) Zorua’s mother, an elderly Zoroark formerly owned by a trainer had loved and nurtured Zorua like the great mother it is. Zorua’s father was a Ditto and he was told by his mother, disappeared when he was young, leaving him only with her. His mother, though surrounded by a thick black and blue layer of fur, was suffering of pneumonia. Zorua started hunting for berries and herbs to heal such a disease so his mother would live. One day, Zorua found the herb he needed and brought it straight back to the cave the mother and son lived in, but alas… When he returned, his mother was dead. Zorua didn’t know what to do but get away from the cave so he wouldn’t be reminded. Zorua then stumbled upon a fainted trainer while walking in Lacunosa Village. Zorua didn’t want the trainer to end up like his mother, so he sat on top of the trainer to warm him up with his fur. When the trainer awoke not long later, Zorua fell off him and watched him run. Zorua didn’t know why, but he started following him to the trainer’s house. The trainer climbed through an open window and landed on the bed underneath it. Zorua did the same as well as pulled the window shut with its teeth. Zorua grew accustomed to the trainer and finally, the trainer, Grayson, caught him. Zorua has grown a bond with Gray and feels he should protect him from harm. He would also like to become a strong Zoroark, just like his mother.

Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Fake Tears and Pursuit.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Name: Jasper Raiden

Class: Trainer

Hometown/Region: Port Lilycove/ Hoenn

Appearance: Standing at 5'8" Jasper is an athletic person, he has jet black spiky hair, black eyes and has an awesome Tan due to the weather in his hometown. He wears white shorts that tend to get dirty quickly and a dark blue shirt with his family crest of a Red, Blue and Green triangle. He wears black and white sneakers. He also carries a Silver backpack that holds his items and pokeball's.

Personality: Jasper is by no means the quiet type. He is loud, stubborn, reckless and adamant. He is also untrustful of stranger's and will be hostile until he feels he can trust the person. Once you gain his trust you have yourself a loyal friend who protects you with his life. Jasper his happiest when battling and is very skilled at it. He also enjoys swimming and surfing. He enjoys reading on myths and legends of the Pokemon world and is very knowledgeable on mythical beings known as Legendary Pokemon. He holds the highest respect for his father and grandfather who taught him about legendary pokemon. He is a very active person and rarely sleep's.

He tends to challenge as many people as he can which can get bother other's at times.

History: Jasper's father and grandfather are very talented and respected trainers who own a pair of Legendary Pokemon. His father owns an Entei and Registeel while his grandfather owns a Raikou and Regice. Jasper has always been awed by the sheer power of these legendaries but also of thier calmness and kindness. Since a very young age Jasper decided to capture all the legendary Pokemon for himself and to accomplish his father's and grandfather's dream's of having all the legendary Pokemon, they taught him of all the Legendaries that existed and always bought him book's and such for his study. They also trained him to excel at battling and informed him of the Gym and Battle Frontier Challenges he can compete in to further him as a battler.

At age 15 he met Steven Stone and Wallace while out seeking Pokemon and got attacked by a pack of wild Mightyena, he was rescued by the duo who were impressed by his evasive tactics but due to not having his own Pokemon yet was in a disadvantage. Jasper was amazed by the Duo's quick and amazing command of their Pokemon. When they returned to Lilycove it turned out Steven and Wallace where visiting Jasper's dad and grandad to invite them to the Silver Town for a reunion in regards to the recent chaos that had been happening around the world, Jasper's relatives had to reject the offer due to some troubles being cause by a mysterious group over at Sky Pillar and they feared they were trying to awaken the Weather Trio of Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre. They decide Jasper should go in their place as that would let him become a better battler and would allow for him to travel and catch all the world's Legendaries. Steven and Wallace accepted but wanted Jasper to train more so he could be ready and gave him 2 egg's, 1 blue and 1 silver.

It's been 4 years and Jasper's has reached Silver Town via Ferry and his ready to accomplish his dream's and help those that need him.

Starter Pokémon: Mudkip

Nickname (if any): Zach

Gender (or Genderless): Male

Pokémon Appearance: Zach is a darker blue than most Mudkip and slightly larger.

Pokémon Personality: Zach is a wild, energetic Adamant natured Pokemon, is best quality lies in his speed and agility. He his extremly loyal to Jasper and obey's him without a doubt.

Pokémon History: Mudkip came from the Blue Egg given to him by Wallace.

Attacks: Mud- Slap, Tackle, Water Gun

Pokémon: Beldum

Nickname (if any): Mega

Gender (or Genderless): Genderless

Pokémon Appearance: Mega is a Shiny Beldum.

Pokémon Personality: Mega is a very serious Beldum, he focuses on exploiting the enemies weaknesses and using this to his advantage. He enjoys battling as much as Jasper does. He sometimes find's Zach to be annoying due to Zach being an energetic loud Pokemon.

Pokémon History: Mega came from the Silver Egg given to Jasper from Steven

Attacks: Take Down

Password:phoenix

Last edited: