• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon airing at 7:30 AM?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wow. Everyone here seems a bit spoiled when it comes to what time they watch their cartoons. I remember when I was young I had to get up the earliest at 8 o clock to watch the newest episode of whatever cartoon was all the rage including Pokemon.

HoennMaster

This is annoying. I checked the listings yesterday and they said 6:30 (Central Time). I wake up at 6:25, go downstairs and the show is ending....geesh.

Vernikova

Champion
7:00 EST. Cartoon Network should at least be able to schedule their shows properly since I missed the episode all together.

JohnLee

This is annoying. I checked the listings yesterday and they said 6:30 (Central Time). I wake up at 6:25, go downstairs and the show is ending....geesh.

I checked the listings probably five times yesterday to keep making sure that the time was right! I ended up sleeping in, but I'm happy I recorded it on my DVR.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yuppers, like mitch, I remember getting up to watch shows around 7am. Now with this, I think Im up for just recording again. DX

Torpoleon

Yeah, I'll watch it at 7. I wonder why it got changed when the TV listings and Pokémon.com said it was going to air at 7:30. I was still fine with watching it at 7. At least it is on tomorrow at 7:30 am. I wonder why they changed it to 7:30 from 9 am.

STICKTOPIA

ok the sht said 7:30 and i looked at the guide and it fkin said 7:00. I knew i should have just waited for it to go on youtube. 7:00 is too fkin early! I'm sorry for those like HoennMaster.

Dattebayo

Banned
So yeah, I missed the 4 AM airing, so I was forced to watch the CNw one at 7 AM. Looks like I better get use to it.

Is there someone forcing you to watch the earlier feed...?

My Saturday schedule, which I'll soon change today because of the airing.

ComelyCleric~

I know, I can't stand that they made it so early. I wake up at eight o clock today, which is early for me, and I see not pokemon, but some other cartoon. I can never wake up this early to watch it, at 6:30. Do they play recaps that I'm not aware of, perhaps?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Lol, that fails. Canada just got pushed to 12:00-1:00pm on Saturdays.

STICKTOPIA

Okay it's official, Galactic Battle will be airing at 4 AM at my time. I can't wake up that early; I'll be wasting too much of my energy and I'll soon be tired every Saturday. CNw won't help that much because it's not in HD. I am so screwed now.
4 AM?! thats just messed up. CN has officially gone insane!

Are they insane?! I'm not getting up at 7 or 7:30 AM for pokemon!

Idiots!
Yes they are insane! I can't believe this!!!!!

I see everyone is upset about the time...even 4 in the morning!? 0__o Dear lord, shouldn't the sun be up by then? Wait, so once it's 7 EST here, it's also on there in PCT time, but 4 in the morning? What a ripoff. Seriously, I think we should band together and email CN about this and why the change. Honestly, I was lucky enough like the most of us to get up early. At least there's only two episodes left for the month of November and hopefully they'll fix it by then.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I keep looking at the guide online yesterday and it said 7:30 but I went to CN.com and it said 7 so I got up at 7 just incase so I wouldnt miss it, and behold, it was just coming on.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I keep looking at the guide online yesterday and it said 7:30 but I went to CN.com and it said 7 so I got up at 7 just incase so I wouldnt miss it, and behold, it was just coming on.

So the guide was wrong before, and it aired in most places at 7 am?

CN is just getting worse replacing pokemon for that retarded hotwheels show

Like I said, we should band together and write one simple message regarding about the issue....or perhaps just you wait and see The Pokemon Company International stream online episodes on their website like Viz does to their shows. That would be great..........though terrible if one doesn't have access to the internet.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I need to check this site out more often. I turned on my TV at 9 an saw no Pokemon. Lucky for me I have 2 cartoonnetworks with one being 3 hours slower.

Hot Wheels is just a fad, it'll get canceled soon. (I hope)