• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon airing at 7:30 AM?

Vernikova

Champion
A_Merry_Snowrunt said:
It's an error on their part and secondly, it's usually for recaps of previous episodes who people missed out on. Secondly, new episodes are still at 9:00.

Really? Because Cartoon Network actually moved the whole block around and filled their other empty slots on Saturday so I doubt it's an error. I don't think that Cartoon Network could actually mess up the scheduling for an entire day.

What in the world, you're right for sure. I checked the website's schedule and it's no mistake. I wonder what caused them to change? Now I wouldn't be amazed if this is a warning sign if the show has low ratings (which isn't possible) or it could move to Disney XD.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
CN legally streams episodes on their site, so if you can't get up that early, you can always head to CN's website to watch.

STICKTOPIA

The episode airs 7:30 AM on SUNDAY.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The episode airs 7:30 AM on SUNDAY.

Well they do show reruns on Sundays at 7:30 but the image clearly shows that the newest episode will air at 7:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.

Well they do show reruns on Sundays at 7:30 but the image clearly shows that the newest episode will air at 7:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, 7:30 in the morning looks official now since my Direct TV also shows up at 7:30. I'm hoping this is only temporarily because I don't understand why they're showing chowder or flapjack at their original respective times. Why the change I wonder. Seriously, CN needs to bring back Toonami and put Pokemon GB on that time slot.

BCVM22

What would bringing back a dead and overrated programming block - something they don't need to do, by the way - do to anything?

STICKTOPIA

Wtf pokemon episodes are gonna air at what time?! 7:30 AM?! wtf is goin on that's too fkin early!

Vernikova

Champion
A_Merry_Snowrunt said:
Seriously, CN needs to bring back Toonami and put Pokemon GB on that time slot.

Cartoon Network is just extending their Friday night action block to that part of Saturday so they don't need to bring back Toonami.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I think it has something to do with some Ed Edd and eddy special...but we'll see.

Normally, I don't even bother about the pokemon anime any more, given I have moved on to the games, but after reading this, I am now mad at CN:

I mean, I checked halloweenghost's claim, and you are proven right, and sadly, I don't know if it's a good sign for CN's viewership this weekend in the Mountain time zone, where I live:

According to the CN website, the next new pokemon won't air in your area if you live in the Mountain time zone, as if you do, you won't see the next new pokemon episode until either next week, or whenever it's aired as a "Lost Episode" for Mountain time zone viewers, due to the mountain time zone based off the Central time zone feed, and CN apparently thinking 6:30 is too early to air any episode of pokemon, and thus, that possibly sparked CN Mountain's focusing on the Ed Ed and Eddy movie and other stuff by airing Flapjack, Chowder and other shows to make a "major movie block" that I bet will be shoved down our throats until next week.

If only CN Mountain would change to the Pacific feed, perhaps I would be at ease with CN's plan(as Pokemon is the saving grace for CN when compared to Nickelodeon and Disney channel(which normally, it's not right to mention such stuff in here, but since it relates to the pokemon anime this week, it becomes ok to bring up) has more shows that cracked the 2.99 mark, as proved here), but, obviously, with that not being the case, there may be some unhappy kids come Saturday in the Mountain time zone thinking "Where's my new episode of pokemon?"...

Cartoon Network, unwilling to air your top show in all areas over a lesser-rated show that is full of controversy over points that are being shown, the appropriateness of the points being shown, and the clarity when showing the points to be shown, may take a hit when the weekly charts are released next week, as the lesson of the day is that it doesn't matter what the show is, and it doesn't matter how much draw the show has. If a show has stuff contained that is offensive to some groups, it would be harder for the networks involved to recover until the show that showed such gestures is taken out of the airing schedule. No, I'm not bashing EE&E, but rather the ideas shown in most of EE&E's episodes that don't even compare in quality to a show that I know has enough draw and more appropriateness to the story for kids than EE&E, a show called Pokemon: a show that sticks to the topic and has no excessive humor at inappropriate times. Shame that some people possibly don't recognize shows that stick to the story, and instead think about other shows, shows that flop in viewership terms... :(

Last edited:
I checked the entry, and you are proven right, and sadly, I don't know if it's a good sign for CN's viewership in the Mountain time zone, where I live:

According to the CN website, the next new pokemon won't air in your area if you live in the Mountain time zone, as if you do, you won't see the next new pokemon episode until either next week, or whenever it's aired as a "Lost Episode" for Mountain time zone viewers, due to the mountain time zone based off the Central time zone feed, and CN apparently thinking 6:30 is too early to air any episode of pokemon, and thus, that possibly sparked CN Mountain's focusing on the Ed Ed and Eddy movie and other stuff by airing Flapjack, Chowder and other shows to make a "major movie block" that I bet will be shoved down our throats until next week.

If only CN Mountain would change to the Pacific feed, perhaps I would be at ease with CN's plan(as Pokemon is the saving grace for CN when compared to Nickelodeon and Disney channel, which has more shows that cracked the 2.99 mark, as proved here), but, obviously, with that not being the case, there may be some unhappy kids come Saturday in the Mountain time zone thinking "Where's my new episode of pokemon?"

Ergh, so you mountain viewers won't be able to catch it? Dang that blows. Unfortunately, it will be this Saturday and the next. Hopefully once the Arceus film premiere's, all will be back to normal. Honestly, I don't like this plan. Ya know, why not just move the show on Friday night?

Dattebayo

Banned
Great, now I have to wake up even more earlier as Pokemon shows up at 6 AM on the Direct TV my family has. I'm going to miss the Ash vs. Paul episode now.

What would bringing back a dead and overrated programming block - something they don't need to do, by the way - do to anything?

Popularity =/= Overrated.